Pretty in Pink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, panty boy, you can open your eyes now." There was a little intake of breath as he did so—just the tiniest little gasp—and I could tell he was absolutely blown away; the dark liner really did make his eyes pop. "I take it you like your new look?"

"It's amazing."

"And the false lashes?"

"They're heavy," Thomas told me and he fluttered them in front of the mirror, enthralled. "I feel so...lightheaded, but in a pleasant, bubbly sort of way?"

"Well, we're only halfway there; I still need to do your face and lips."

Applying eyeliner to the waterline was tricky, but it really completed the look, especially once his eyebrows had been plucked, shaped, and filled in. The contouring was much, much easier—a little bronzer along the cheek bones, then a dash of highlighter along the bridge of the nose, his cupid's bow, brow bone, and chin. I picked a peachy-pink blush to go with his eyeshadow, then began pouring over Susan's lipstick collection. I already knew that I wanted a deep, dark red, I just wasn't sure about the finish.

Then, I found it; the perfect shade.

"I won't be able to kiss you again once we're finished," I told Thomas, sitting down in his lap and straddling him there. "So I guess I'll have to get my fill now." Pressing my lips to Thomas', I forced my tongue into his mouth, cradling his face in my hands and holding him there. I could feel his erection pressing up against my butt and smiled. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think being beautiful turns you on," I teased, then I stepped off of Thomas and reached for the makeup tray.

First, his lips needed to be prepped with a light exfoliant, minty fresh and with just the tiniest sting to it. Then came the lip primer and the liner, but I was most excited about the lipstick itself.

"Your lips are so pouty," I moaned, running a single finger across them and feeling Thomas shudder beneath me touch. "Part them for me, just a little bit, panty boy." Closing his eyes, Thomas let them fall open and gently, I began to apply to lipstick. It went on silky smooth—without any resistance at all—coating and coloring his lips a deep, dark red. "It's a cream finish," I told him. "It's supposed to feel like liquid satin on your skin."

"God, it feels so good," Thomas moaned.

"It is nice, isn't it?"

"Oh, god, yes."

"I bet this will feel even better though," I grinned, and reaching into our overnight bag, I pulled out the massage wand I'd purchased earlier that week. "I did promise you, didn't I?"

"Yes," Thomas gasped, his cock so hard, it looked like he might bust a nut at any moment. "You promised me, Miss! You promised me."

"Beg for it, panty boy."

"Please, Miss, please. You promised!" Thomas begged, the desperation in his eyes almost painful to behold. "You've already ruined me once! Please, Miss, god, I can't stand it. I can't stand anymore of your cruelty!"

"Oh, I think you could," I teased. "But I won't make you."

Pressing the wand beneath his balls, I turned up the power and watched as Thomas jerked and twisted in his bonds. With my other hand, I reached into his panties, grasped his cock, and began to jerk him, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Susan was finished with his nails by now and snuck around behind him, reaching over so that she could pull and roll his nipples between her fingers. He was so close; I could tell by the way he furrowed his brow and arched his body. An incessant train of moans and whimpers issued from his perfect, blood red lips and I pressed the wand more earnestly against his skin, feeling as his cock trembled and throbbed in my hand.

"Look into the mirror," I ordered, jamming the wand even harder into his balls for emphasis. "I want you to see how much of a slut you are." Thomas was too caught up in his own lust to speak, but he obeyed me and I watched as his eyes met those of his reflection, all decked out in black satin lingerie, with a face full of makeup and perfectly smooth, waxed skin. "Look at how positively adorable you are, all dressed up for us, you horny little fucktoy."

"Oh god," Thomas cried, his legs shaking. "Oh god...oh god..."

"You're going to cum for me, aren't you? You wouldn't want to disappoint me?"

"Oh god..." Thomas cried again. "Miss, oh god, I'm going to...I'm going to...I'm going to..."

Still pinching his nipples, Susan began nibbling on his earlobe, while I turned up the power on the wand and spat onto his cock, getting it slick and wet so that I could jerk him even faster. It made an obscene, squelching sound as it disappeared into and out of my fist, the head turning purple as he got closer and closer to his orgasm. Then, with an anguished cry, Thomas spasmed in his seat and I watched as ribbon after ribbon of cum shot from the tip of his cock, spraying his panties. In that moment, he was more beautiful than I had ever seen him.