All Comments on 'Pretty Please'

by brainfade

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrpmarlowemrpmarloweover 13 years ago
A cute story of romance

I really enjoyed this story. Though the it was about anal sex, that was just a good device for having the two build a relationship. Since it was on such a personal level it was believable that the two could get close. But what I liked the most, or T least wS really amused by, was the fact the food. In a way it helped with avoiding the elephant in the room and also worked in making the story more believable.

Thanks.

madengineer3madengineer3over 13 years ago
Very Nice!!

It is nice to see a story that paints the prostitute as a nice human being with normal human feelings. That is how all people should be treated.

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Very,very, good

You built that story well; started slowly then gradually, and very realistically built up the tension. Thanks.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Very good

Very good, very different, it is the first time I'v heard it put that way about anal sex, much more real, great read.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 13 years ago
You see .. .. ..

You see, it does not have to bang, bang whallop. the best stories, improve with time, and this one story, is one I shall be returning to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely realistic -- it reads like it really happened that way. It was so gently realistic that it didn't need directly graphic descriptions of exaggerated sex acts. A pleasure to read and a nice departure from "wham, bang, thank you (or not) ma'm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous