All Comments on 'Pretty Polly Nylons'

by Stripemoff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Part of this story rings true. My wife was trying on bikinis in a Navy Exchange, with people everywhere shopping, especially men doing some quick shopping on their lunch break. For some reason she did not pull the curtain closed, and changed from one suit to another asking me how they looked. I notice the crowd but did not say anything, all I can guess is that the lighting shinning into the changing area kept her from seeing what was outside. Any way she sure put on a show for those sailors that day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Doesn't just happen to 24-year-old "dizzy" blondes. At 52 my wife was propositioned in a supermarket by a con-man with a business card who was looking for a typical housewife to model some clothes for a new catalogue. He had some nice dresses in his car boot, so she wasn't concerned about doing some photos for him at our home, fifty pounds for the sample photos, five hundred if she got the contract to do the catalogue. Within an hour she was having sex with him. She didn't get the contract, the phone number on the card was fake, and she never heard from him again. We did get a weekend away on the fifty pounds and she always laughs about how gullible she was to have sex with a stranger.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago

A delightful story with a distinctive English flavor. I love your writing style and enjoyed the story. A little more sexual humiliation would have put the frosting on the cake so to speak but all said it was a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Brilliantly written story, well done....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous