Prey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the knob and opened the door. She didn't expect for Michelle to be there, more suspecting she'd let her jealous human side get in the way, but she was happily surprised when she saw the middle-aged woman lying on the bed naked and rubbing herself while watching asir herm porn on the holovid. The groans and moans were quiet as a herm pounded some human female brutally and Uzima noticed the name of the video contained '[IMPREGNATION]'.

Michelle didn't stop flicking her clit and rubbing her folds as her girlfriend closed the door and slowly approached. It was hard to wrench her gaze away from the holographic, huge and blue cock on the screen but she succeeded and was met with an actual one that was throbbing and leaking scent-laden precum. Looking up she saw Uzima's flushed and hungry face, her breasts going up and down as she breathed heavily.

Without a word the asir nuzzled her cheek with the flat tip, smearing a line across it before adjusting her hips to press it against the woman's lips. "Ngh..Uz-"

The moment she opened her mouth Uzima's throbbing member lunged straight in, letting her taste flesh, salty precum and a hint of chlorine. It scraped across her teeth and that only made the hung herm growl with pleasure as she grabbed Michelle by the head and began to push more of herself into her mouth.

The victim of her amorous assault could do nothing as Uzima deftly climbed onto the bed and was on her knees on either side of Michelle's laying body while keeping her mouth filled with breeder cock. Michelle's hand slapped either muscled thigh before holding onto them for dear life while she had her mouth stuffed full.

Despite how hungry and possessive the asir was acting, she did seem to take care not to delve to deep, issuing into slow sawing motions to drag her cock in and out while leaking a trail of pre across Michelle's tongue. It was only the head and one or two inches of the shaft but it felt good either way, to dominate this middle-aged beauty. Michelle seemed to be staring with half-lidded eyes straight into her untamed black bush with a happy trail leading all the way up to her belly button.

Uzima did wonder what was going on in her mind but the meager resistance she felt from her mouth and hands told her she's still struggling at least a little bit. This appealed to the alpha in her and made this even more savoury. Her hands held her head firmly, fingers buried in the wild mane of platinum hair. Panting she finally spoke.

"Mmm, it's about time I showed you who's boss, right?" She said and only got a muffled groan from her and a weak push against her thighs. "I like it rough. Your teeth scraping across my cock. But it's your pussy that I want."

Meanwhile the holovid behind her was reaching its crescendo as the virtual asir roared and cum began to dribble out of the pussy she was breeding. It was the depiction of the near future, Uzima considered and slowly she pulled out, her cock and Michelle's lips connected by a bridge of spit. Michelle looked up, looking aroused beyond belief, and pleasantly surprised her alien lover when she went to suckle on the cumslit, drawing out a watery rope of precum straight from the tap.

The lewdness of it and it being evidence that her rough domination of her was working sent shivers up Uzima's spine and a low growl vibrated in her throat before pulling away, roughly flipping the woman onto her belly and lifted her ass up.

Michelle let out a confused cry from the manhandling and was helpless to try and resist. Her head was pressed against the pillow and gasped when those strong hands lifted her ass up and that magnificent cock began to grind against her sopping wet cunt. Uzima might've been surprised by how receptive Michelle's pussy was to all of this if she didn't know that the reason why her kind has harems was because bitches loved to be dominated. And this one was no different.

The asir moved her hips, sliding her cock across the meaty and wet folds to lube up and pressed her crotch against Michelle's ass. It throbbed against the slight paunch of her belly, something that Uzima found incredibly attractive and felt almost giddy with the anticipation of going balls deep inside her. Michelle never let her go deeper than two thirds but this time she'll go all in!

Her victim could do little in her embarrassing position except support herself with her arms and wait while panting. The signs were all there, though, curled toes, wet pussy, submissive acceptance and lack of any kind of resistance. She was hers for the taking.

Slowly the herm dragged her cock back, making herself hiss and Michelle groan as the veiny shaft spread her nether lips and raked over her sensitive clit. By the time Uzima had her thick head against the opening, Michelle was quivering with only her ass still due to her lover's firm grip on her hips. Without a word, Uzima began to push herself in.

Michelle was, compared to the whore before, a lot looser. She didn't tell Uzima with how many men and aliens she slept with before she came into the picture but it turned on the asir as she thought about how many cocks she'd taken during her life. The way she moved and fucked told Uzima she has extensive sexual experience and she felt quite proud to have caught her when she did. Right now she was her only partner, outside of Tesen, as far as she knew and her pussy was a nice mold to her cock while being spacious and soft.

With no stopping, just like always, Uzima poured inch after inch of her lengthy cock that was a prominent size of just over one foot. Soon she reached the two-thirds mark while Michelle groaned and didn't stop. The woman held the pillow in a white-knuckled grip and gasped when the sensation of utter fullness reached her when Uzima was just a couple of inches away from being fully sheathed. It was disappointing for the asir and when she tried to push more in Michelle let out an uncomfortable cry.

She wasn't the gene-modded bitch from downstairs, that's for sure. A bit disappointed, Uzima stayed where she was and began to rotate her hips to start churning Michelle's dripping pussy to make her moan louder. "Come on, bitch. Moan for me."

"Ngh...why...are you doi-" Her question was cut off by a strong slap, sending ripples through her ass cheek with her crying out in more pleasure than pain.

"I said moan. It's high time I made you mine." Uzima purred as she continued to stir her up with her pulsating member. Tesen told her about how he trained Sam and intends to train Tira, but Uzima decided to use her innate talents for domination instead. "Nothing works better than putting a baby in a bitch."

Michelle moaned out a weak 'whaaa?' in response while trying not to cum around her but the hung alien didn't stops, seeing if this'll make her cum. It was working from how Michelle was struggling to form words and sentences trailing off into a low and pleasured moans. Uzima was far from orgasm but her inner thighs were drenched with her own lusts as the pussy hidden behind her sack drooled.

"P-please...a-ah..." She moaned out, prompting the asir to rise up and settle herself in a squatting position as she mounted her and sunk her cock back inside her. Uzima bent low, supporting herself by one strong arm beside Michelle's head as she did so, and grinned while her other hand stroked her back and neck.

"Asking me to stop will do no good," She whispered in her ear as her hips slowly dragged her cock out and pushed it back in, slowly fucking her. "Or is there something else you'd like to say?"

Uzima waited a few long moments, sawing in and out, while Michelle was trying to get her bearings. The asir hasn't fucked many people but the ones she did were putty in her hands when she mounted them properly. The fact Michelle fell for it as well didn't trouble her or make her think less of the woman, though.

"We...ngh...can't take care...ah, of the baby..." Michelle finally said before devolving back into panting, moaning and groaning. Her lover shushed her lovingly without stopping her hips.

"Don't worry. I've taken care of everything," She reassured her while plumbing her innermost depths in such a way not even Tesen can. "You'll be taken good care of."

It was a promise that Uzima intended to keep with their child as proof of it. This was only the first step in teaching Michelle what it means to be a mate to an asir herm but she could see a bright future for her. With that said, she got to work in breeding this bitch.

She pistoned her mammoth of a cock as far as she could into Michelle's loose pussy while her balls swung wildly back and forth from the furious motions. The asir's grip on the woman's neck was firm and subjugating and Michelle's whole upper body was pressed hard into the bed from the heavy weight of muscle that almost wholly rested on top of her.

Uzima enjoyed this position far too much to get out of it, growling and laughing as she felt the body beneath her quiver with every cervix-hitting thrust. Each drew a muffled cry or moan and Uzima wondered if she could fuck her womb open. Not yet and she didn't dare right now lest she hurt her badly.

With training, drugs and a child or two, she hoped, that would become reality. Uzima wanted Michelle to take her whole cock after all. And if Michelle doesn't want to, she'll learn. This was just her first lesson.

The alien didn't stop in plumbing Michelle's innermost depths and from how wetly she squelched, her throaty moans and her sweaty body, she knew she was loving every second of it. Slowly she lifted her body up and gyrated her wide hips, humming as she's perched on top of Michelle's up raised ass. The loose hole was white hot heaven around her turgid cock as it squeezed and quivered around her when it finally began to convulse and buck. She was cumming.

Uzima laughed heartily, both happy and proud to see her assault has paid off and that Michelle was exactly what she'd expected: a bitch to be tamed.

"Good girl. You please me," She purred while continuing to stir Michelle's convulsing pussy with no mercy. She just got a low and almost gurgling sound as she drooled and barely holding onto the sheets now. "I'm getting close. I want that womb open up when I cum, slut."

She roughly pumped into her, adding more blows into her cervix and coaxing out a weak cry. Uzima has never taken Michelle this way and watched her shaking body with a sense of curiosity and realization that Michelle doesn't have as much stamina for rough sex. She ran a hand down her back, feeling her quivering muscles underneath. Michelle maybe a curvaceous beauty but this manhandling and rough fucking quickly wore her out and now she was just laying there with her ass in the air.

The need to help Michelle struck Uzima hard and from now on she's gonna take good care of the woman that will carry her children.

Speaking of children, her sack was bloated and nuts pent up from all of this, full of virile sperm that boiled with the need to be released. Uzima had great faith in her own potency and health, why shouldn't she? She was born to hundreds of brothers and sisters, a lone herm in her sire's harem. It was only natural she has inherited the best of the best! With that in mind she pounded Michelle's loose pussy hard and fast to bring herself over the edge. A low growl announced her orgasm and Michelle cried out when Uzima slammed herself as deep as she could and blasted her lover's cervix open. She dumped rope after rope of potent sperm straight into Michelle's eager womb.

Uzima grunted and sighed, enjoying the sensation of her thick seed flowing out with each tremorous pump of her cock. She couldn't feel any of it pool around her fat head, none of the sticky heat so the only conclusion she could come to is that she's gone and did it.

All Michelle could hear before her mind collapsed under the deluge of being bred so thoroughly was Uzima's raucous laughter.

12