All Comments on 'Price of Bad Debt Ch. 04'

by jaac

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Another one

Another wife turns slut story. One can hopr this ends with hubby kicking her cheating ass out

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Caught this on Asstr

I like this story. Liked how you have done more with the last part of the story from the asstr posting of it.

Sam3323Sam3323over 19 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Looking for more of the story. Hope she indulges more and gets more involved.

Wouldn't it be nice if Mr.Jackson gets her 18 year old daughter involved somehow. I can picture her following her mothers footsteps. Having the same men then having Mr. Jackson and her mother at the same time. What a story that would be. Do your best and keep it going. You are doing a hell of a job so far.

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Addictive Story

You left me hanging. I want more stories of Janet soon.

Janet had her first unprotected sex with a black man and didn't even ask him to pull out. It appears she forgot to douche his baby makers out. It seams she enjoys black cock bareback and she will get her reward, a black baby.

Please continue Janets adventures with many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Left hanging

A great store which has the type of ending which lets your mind imagine what will happen next. Three some, lesbian, or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent delemma

she sure has put herself in a trick box. No pun intended!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very very hot!

What a great story line - a good looking white housewife loving black cock - maybe you can expand to include the daughters - maybe the wife gets careless and after a gangbang leaves her cum filled panties and the daughters find them...then the 18 yr old gets into it and then the underage daughter also gets into it...with maybe the mom eating the cum out of her daughters holes after they get nailed by some big black cock...should be every man's fantasy to see his wife get nailed to the bed by a big black cock...

NJW7NJW7over 13 years ago
Good job

I hope there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Chapter ?

I see some comments wanting another chapter, me too ! How about this twist: after some time of servicing her clients + a new prevision 3 guys a once. Satisfied by a reducing debt and successfully dodging getting caught by Rich or the kids she gets a surprising new client. This one though wanted the set up a little different: she's welcome to lunch but he doesn't join her leaving a message to come to the room after lunch where she is to leave the lights off, get undressed and join him in bed without saying a word. She complies and is soon working hard to please this man when she senses something very familiar about the client: it's her husband ! However her use of wigs and make up to disguise herself + the very energetic nature of her desire to sexually satisfy his every need has seemingly caused Rich to not discover her. She completes her assignment with great difficulty and extraordinary confusion over how her husband has come to be here. Was he a business associate of Mr. Jackson ? Has Jackson done this deliberately to mess with her mine ? However there is no time for debate, get out quickly as possible and think later. Later after dinner and their daughters have left for the evening she has trouble looking at her husband. Rich speaks first: "Well this afternoon was quiet interesting". "I've been pressing you for a blow job for years and anal - Well that was beyond my most erotic expectation". Janet was indeed found out. Sobbing, apologies and excuses poured from her mouth as soon as she could speak which was some time and nearly incoherent. Eventually she got around to asking the obvious question " Rich, why were you there in that room?"

Now you could go a lot of different directions here:

1- Rich figured out somethings up, had her followed & found out about Mr. Jackson, threatened him with legal action if he didn't follow Rich's instructions.

2- Rich is actually a business client of Jackson's and wanted the cover of darkness to hide his shame at his infidelity, not knowing his wife would be the prostitute.

3- Rich is enraged by Janet getting herself into such a fix and instead of divorcing her he takes over as her pimp.

4- Rich divorces her & takes the kids.

5- I won't accept a cuck ending with Rich deciding this gets him off.

6- many other possibilities exist

Good story, giving it a 3.8, OK a 4 but needs a resolution. With a good one could go to a 5 !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It would be good to see hre daughter join her mum and both have black kids. The look on Richards face when he sees mum and daughters, blak love children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous