Priceless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. Go on," I said with my hand firmly around my erection.

"Well, it took a minute or two for Aunt Jan to recover. Then I took her hand and put it on my tit," Bev said with obvious excitement. "She tried to pull it back, but I held her by the wrist and forced her to play with it."

I slowly stroked my cock, knowing I was in for a long story and not wanting to cum right away. I smiled at Britney's unabashed staring at my masturbation.

"Pretty soon she was squeezing me and playing with my nipple on her own," Bev continued. "It felt great. She knew just how hard to pull and twist it...like she'd done it before, but she said she hadn't."

I saw Britney put her hand on top of her shirt, directly on her breast. She mimicked every description Bev gave.

"Aunt Jan was looking at me like she really wanted to put it in her mouth, so I said it was OK. I said, 'Go ahead. I want to feel your tongue on me.'"

I pumped my cock a little faster. Britney rolled her nipple under her shirt.

Bev went on. "Then she finally leaned over and put her mouth on my tit. She only licked it at first, so I put my hand on the back of her head and almost forced her to open wide and take it in. As soon as she did, she began sucking and licking. She even put her hand at the bottom of my tit and held it up while she sucked on it."

Britney's hand was inside her shirt now, frantically massaging her beautiful tit.

"I fell back onto the bed and Aunt Jan came right down with me and kept licking my nipple," Bev said. "Britney took the other one in her mouth. It was great."

I let go of my cock. I was on the brink of cumming and really wanted to hear the rest of Bev's story.

"After a minute or two, Britney took off my shorts. I didn't have panties on and the cool air felt great on my hot pussy," Bev said. "I was pretty sure Aunt Jan wouldn't eat me. It would have been OK if she hadn't. But I saw her watching Britney with her head buried between my legs and I think she decided she wanted to do that, too."

This was too much. Britney had her hand inside her shorts, leaning back on the edge of her bed. I went over to her and, in seconds, had her naked. Bev had stopped talking while she watched us.

"Go on," I said. "We're listening."

"Well, uh, Aunt Jan moved down and Britney stopped licking long enough to say, 'Go ahead. She tastes great.'"

I pulled down my boxers and spread Britney's legs. She was flat on her back looking up at me in anticipation. "Do you want it hard?" I asked her.

"Yes. Fuck me as hard as you can," Britney told me.

I forcefully shoved my cock into her and listened to her moan. Then I looked over at Bev: "Keep going."

"Aunt Jan, like, didn't lick me right away. She touched me first...both in the pussy and then on my clit. Finally, she lowered her head and I felt her tongue on my clit. God, I almost came right away," Bev said.

I was fucking her sister as hard as I'd ever fucked anybody. Her long legs were wrapped around my waist as my cock slammed into her. The sound of our bodies smacking together echoed in the little room when Bev wasn't talking.

"She licked me for a little while before finally putting her tongue at the entrance to my pussy. I put my hand on her head again and pulled her forward. Her tongue went deep inside me and I felt her licking all around."

"Oh, fuck. Fuck! Harder, Uncle Steve!" Britney cried out.

"I wouldn't let her go," Bev said. "I held her there until I was ready to cum. Britney had moved up to my tit at that point and the two of them drove me crazy. Then I told them I was ready to cum. Aunt Jan never stopped eating me."

I felt my own orgasm building. Britney was obviously close. She rubbed her clit and shrieked, "Yessssss! Yessssss!"

"I had one of the best orgasms I've ever had," Bev said in an uneven voice. She was clearly affected by the fucking going on next to her. "I must have cum five times, and I kept trying to push my pussy deeper into Aunt Jan's mouth. She held me by the ass and sucking on my clit until I thought I'd die."

A gush of cum flew out of my cock into Britney's pussy. I started a series of long, hard, violent thrusts. Each one produced another long stream of cum. Britney's pussy tightened around me as she came and I felt her body trembling as our orgasms continued.

Bev just sat and stared, apparently content with ending her story and watching us. I was still half-erect when I pulled out of Britney and yanked up my boxers. My niece stayed on the bed, eyes closed, attempting to catch her breath.

"Holy shit," Bev said as if to herself.

"You shouldn't talk like that," I said with a smile.

12