All Comments on 'Priceless'

by MidnightWriter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Another BIG dick and WIMP?

It's too bad Brad doesn't have a 12 inch cock and shove it up his ass and down her throat and throw 'em both out!!

If there really is a man out there like this why would he get married--pay for the whole cow--just pick up a little milk now and then--sheeeeeeeesh!

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Oh my.

Looks like another author is mistaking this site for their own personal diary. JUST MORE WIMP/STUD/SLUT CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As It Should Be

A marriage made in heaven. Only a few things are missing from this tale. The "stud" should have been black as the ace of spades. The wife should have most assuredly became pregnant. The stud should have moved into tara's bedroom, and Brad moved to a newly made servant's quarters in the back yard. Perhaps a 5' X 7' lawn shed with no heat, air conditioning, or plumbing.

Brad should have gotten another full time job to support the copulating couple, and their children. Brad was to always address the pair as master and mistress. Their children were to be adressed as Young sirs and young madames. Each new birth would bring a new Mercedes to him, and a Beemer to her.

After a lifetime of servitude, and no sex(the couple had him castrated and his dick cut off too). With a sizable income set up for the couple and their offspring for the rest of their lives, Brad is tied behind one of the couples cars, and pulled down the interstate 80 mph. He is then cut loose, and a semi runs over him. The last thing the happy couple says about Brad is, "gosh stud, I sure hope that blood and guts all over that truck, he doesn't have to wash it. HEHEHE.

What a story. Original and true to life as it can be.

GARBAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
overwritten

Too much writing, draw out the characters more.

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
Now that's a fucking!

This little bitch finally got what she needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Those of us that have BIG dicks - or BIG BALLS

It takes a certain man to be a bull - but for you whimps that don't like reading about it - your just afraid you would lose your girl/wife to us. There are men who crave to be treated like whimps, and I for one enjoy making their dreams cum true. GREAT STORY - and the normal whines from the limp dick readers who always whine - yet read the story - prove they love to be humilated as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic fantasy writing

This was a brilliantly written sex scene, which despite the length kept my interest throughout. Ignore the negative comments which for the most part had nothing to do with your story. for the people leaving comments try to remember, this is a place for people to live out their fantasies. No-one is remotely interested about if it was your wife you'd be a real man, etc, etc. It was clear what the story was going to be about, don't read if you don't like!

Anyway, to the author, congratulations and please keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Confused readers

Interesting....

I'm speaking about the comments.

The story was well written and seemed to punch all the right bottons for its type of fantasy.

The funny part is the comments from the few who confuse this with real life..... Come on folks if you don't like the content move on, its all fantasy. "NOT REAL LIFE".

Keep writing........

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Priceless! Every girls fantasy!

Nice story. Married woman love to fuck a nice thick cock and swapping, swinging and voyeur is better than cheating. I would love my husband to do this to me. It has nothing to do with being a wimp, rather of letting your wife have some fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Every girls fantasy

I agree if the wife is willing to let the husband have the same fun with another woman.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
the category more than the content

Regardless of the quality of the story, it is plainly in the wrong category, and I am certain the incorrect placing is the cause of the comments. Perhaps that was the purpose, as I have seen other stories poorly placed receive the same treatment. It is unfair to bait people into reading something that they are either not interested in or not expecting, which brings out the angry reactions.

My main question about all the stories such as this one is that it is never explained why all these females bother to even get involved in the first place with someone that obviously did not have the physical attributes that seem so absolutely essential to their happiness?

CindysBobCindysBobover 19 years ago
This is a terrific story!

These negative comments really floor me. This is a sexual fantasy site. If you don't like the fantasy someone is writing about, just find something else more to your tastes. I knew where this particular piece was going within the first few lines. I personally liked the theme, and therefore "chose" to read on.

This story was, in my opinion, outstanding. I enjoyed how the author paced it, how he expertly worked the psychological aspects that underly this type of fantasy. For me, an erotic story truly works when I'm able to visualize myself as one of the players. With this tale, I was mentally right in the action---on my knees, staring on rapturously as this man violated my pretty wife, Cindy.

Please keep writing, and don't be discouraged by what I view as unfair comments.

peelover12peelover12over 19 years ago
loved it

I would like to hear the details of his licking the cum from her pussy and then cleaning that cock to

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

great story. can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

This was a really good story. My only problem with it was too much detail. You used around three sentences to describe one single movement. Get on with it next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Midnight writer is a fool

If he tried to pull this shit on me I would make him suck the shit off my cock after I had fucked the faggot control freak in his little tight ass. Then I would have made it and the bitch wife suck each others butt holes till they got the taste of shit that both deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lame

my title for the comment says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unfair comments???

Oh bullshit! Looks like some can't understand very plain english. It's "loving wives," not "spineless, nutless schmucks with whores for wives who are closet fags in reality." There are appropriate areas for gay themed, bdsm, and the like...this is not the area for that perverted shit. I personally don't care if the author has a fetish for having his nuts cut off and made into oversized cufflinks so long as he puts his stories in the proper area and leaves the normal people be...other commenters can do likewise. And should the author choose to post in this category, he can damned well take the criticism he so richly deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Piece of

shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why do most writers on here make the man out to be a total wimp? Since I guess mostly men read these stories, I think some of the writers need to grow a pair...

..and no, I didn't read the whole thing, as it made me sick. The writing wasn't that good either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
...talk about overcompensation...

...he talked about it in every paragraph...

Likelihood = none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot!

One of the hottest cuckolding stories I've read! Very well written- definitely made me horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Category

The complaints about the category would be sound except for one thing. Despite the fact that it may be the most popular stroke topic, Literotica has no "cuckold" category. So writers and readers take "loving wives" as a euphemism. Those who don't like it should take their complaints to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then

Brad's brother broke into the room, a bowie knife in one hand and an aluminum baseball bat in the other. With a expert flick.of his wrist, the blade gleamed with reflected light quickly glowing red with ruby droplets as the penis was severed from its root, held tightly in Tara"s lying cunt. Before she could move the barrel of the bat was shoved past the grips up her ass. Both actions were accompanied by harmonizing shrieks. Pulling Brad away he left the happy dickless bull and suddenly filled wife to contemplate their future, or lack thereof. Now that's an ending!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHERE OR WHERE HAS MY LITTLE WIFE GONE

lost in throes of unfaithfulness, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is terrible

There is no originality here, just tired and trite cliches. The title is taken from a commercial. Why bother to submit something so lame?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

I'm fine with wife sharing..I have a small dick and have tried to get my wife to let me find a hung stud to join us..she always says NO... but there is no need for the humiliation..its the way God made us... this could be one of the most erotic stories on Lit if you took the humiliation out

Diamondking666Diamondking666over 2 years ago

A few complaints: The tags are messed up, what happened there?? And also, why are some dick synonym hyphenated and others not? You got fuck-tool, fuck-stalk, fuck-pole, and then fuckmeat, fuckmuscle, fuckstick. I know this story came out 17 years ago so the author has probably honed their writing skills since then (or they might be dead or inactive, I don't know), but those complaints were bumping around in my brain so I had to get them out into written words.

Gotta say though, I am really intrigued by the words suckkissing and fuckkissing. That's some neat little neologisms there, and I say kudos to the author for going on with it and owning it. I wouldn't use those words in my works, but I still think it's interesting and noteworthy.

(However, I am 100% stealing cockleak, that is a great one).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous