Prickled and Pampered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm..." Salia finished the cupcake off, swallowing with a satisfied sigh. "No way. And no way is any other goblin maid as pretty as you."

Masva went bright red. She stammered for a moment, and Salia grinned, pressing her advantage. "And no way—" *Prickle* "is any other goblin maid as kind as you," *Prickle* "or has as pretty a laugh as you," *Prickle* "or has as big a heart as you, Masva."

"I... um..." Masva seemed overwhelmed. But she wasn't crying anymore. And Salia realized she was still holding Salia's hand.

Salia was feeling... happy. Her anger and jaded manner was melting away entirely, replaced by a feeling of deep delight with Masva's cute bashfulness. Everything felt fuzzy and sweet. Even the dreaming chef nearby seemed cute and delightful. Salia was still cross with Masva for drugging the lady, of course, but at least she was clearly happy. Salia found she just... couldn't feel negative about things right now.

And she just felt so sleepy. So fuzzy and comfy. So... docile. It felt so nice to just lie back, eat, and make Masva smile. She couldn't imagine doing anything else right now.

Nor could she quite focus on anything outside of Masva herself. Salia's head swam, and her tongue fumbled again. "I..."

Okay. These were symptoms. Sleepiness, a tripping tongue, that pleasant tingling between her legs... Salia knew she probably needed to stop here. But Masva was already placing a small bowl of curry in Salia's lap.

It wasn't like this changed anything, Salia thought, dazed, as she allowed Masva to dip some sweetbread into the sauce. Masva handed the chunk of bread to Salia, who ate it as daintily as she could. She was still going to take Masva in.

That thought made her sad, but rules were rules, right? She wasn't exactly about to date a goblin maid criminal.

That would be pretty silly.

She giggled, head spinning as the sweet-and-savory flavors combined to fill her mouth with fireworks. Oh, that... Her head lolled back against the back of the chair, a dizzy smile spreading across her angular features. "Yum," she mumbled, giggling.

"Yum?" Masva beamed at her. "Try some more!"

"S-still gonna..." Salia dipped more bread in the sauce, and ate it with as much relish as she could muster without embarrassing herself in front of Masva. "Still gonna take you in, Masva. Not... mm... don't date goblins."

"That's okay." Masva giggled, her laugh as tinkling as little windchimes. She leaned against Salia, forehead resting against Salia's head as she planted another big, wet kiss on Salia's cheek. Distantly, Salia realized that Ciarlo would find her with two big lipstick stains on her face. A bit... hard to explain. But it just felt so nice to let Masva kiss her. "Tell me more about what you like about me, silly sugarcube."

"I..." Salia stared blissfully into Maaca's shining red eyes. "I l-like how your eyes... they're like double rubies. Like twin suns. But not, uh, not creepy. Like undead." She smiled dazedly. "More like... like fire. So full of life and... passion. Love."

Love. Her dizzy brain marveled at how sweet that word sounded. Love.

"You're not eating, dear," Masva purred.

"Oh." Salia stared down at her curry, biting her lip. She felt so tired. So sleepy and peaceful. Even just moving to pick up bread seemed like a horrible effort.

"Do you need help?" Masva whispered, seeming to recognize Salia's dilemma.

"Mm... help..." Salia gave a dreamy smile as the short, curvy goblin practically poured into her lap. Masva's big breasts pressed warmly against Salia's own.. Masva put one hand behind Salia's head, steadying Salia—Masva was so sweet and thoughtful like that—so Salia could keep staring into Masva's beautiful red eyes while she spoke.

Salia barely noticed the prickles anymore.

With the other hand, the goblin maid took another piece of curry-covered bread and slipped it into Salia's open mouth. Oh, it tasted so good. And it felt so sexy, so hot and naughty, to let the goblin maid feed her. Just like a Toxin Ranger wasn't supposed to do. Salia chewed without even considering it.

After a moment of blissful thoughtlessness, Salia found herself sucking slightly on Masva's fingers, licking off the rest of the curry. She felt herself go beet red, but Masva only giggled.

Salia found herself giggling back. Masva was so... so sweet. Sweet-smelling. She smelled of everything wonderful, and Salia breathed in deeply. Salia found herself absently running her hands over the goblin maid's nubile body, caressing those big, soft, pillowy breasts as she spoke.

"You're so... soft," she mumbled. "An' you treat people so soft. Sweet. Taking care of me..."

"Well, you need taking care of, don't you?" Masva popped another piece of spicy bread into Salia's mouth, then reached back, undoing something behind Salia. Salia felt her armor slipping off, and she was relieved—it had been getting a little stuffy. Masva wrapped her arms around the ranger, planting another soft kiss on Salia's cheek. "So sleepy," she purred. "I don't even know how you made it here when you were so sleepy."

"Sleepy..." Salia nodded, smiling.

"So pliant and loving..."

"Loving..." Salia felt her heart fluttering. Loving. Loving. Love. Love love love.

Salia felt fingers slipping beneath her pants, undoing her belt, sliding between her legs, and she whimpered. Something about this felt... not wrong. Not wrong at all. So, so right. But still... something was wrong. Something was scaring Salia. What was it?

"Aw. Poor little dear." Masva leaned in close, planting tiny kisses right over Salia's eyes that made Salia's heart flutter. More lipstick stains. More marks of Masva's love. Salia felt fingers probing between her thighs, and she started to whimper and pant, trying to encourage Masva deeper in. "Is something wrong, my captor?"

There.

That was it.

"I'm your captor!" Salia whimpered, leaning in, staring down into Masva's big, beautiful eyes. "I... I don't wanna be!"

There was a pause. Salia was breathing heavily.

"R-reallly?" Masva bit her lip. Salia could feel the little goblin's heart pounding as she looked up into Salia's glassy gaze.

"No!" Salia said, her voice breathy and weak as the fingers started to gently stroke her clit. Those fingers were lulling her back into a vulnerable, accepting haze, but she needed to speak, needed to warn Masva. "I... I don't wanna capture you! You have to capture me first!"

"Capture you?" Masva seemed almost caught off-guard. She hesitated, then, giving a sly smile, leaned in and kissed Salia right in the lips.

Salia gasped. The thoughts in her brain melted rapidly, like a bowl of ice cream placed in the oven. Every ounce of tension and fear seemed to just ooze out of her, coaxed out by Masva's soft, slick fingers, driven out by Masva's plump, luscious lips and probing tongue. She melted into the goblin's embrace, her gasp turning into a long, hazy sigh.

Masva held her tight, reaching for the table again. "Silly Salia," the goblin cooed, "that food's too spicy, isn't it?'

Salia knew what Masva was doing. And the thought made her wet.

"Yes," Salia whined. "Yes, please, yes."

Masva held before her a glass full of violet-red wine. Her eyes gleamed. "Why not drink a little?" the goblin cooed, stroking Salia's hair. "Drink, Salia. Drink, my sweet, silly sugarcube."

And Salia drank. She filled herself with goblin mulled wine, drank deep, and felt her mind sinking deep with it. It was like she was silencing every voice of disquiet inside her, drowning it. It was so sweet, so hot and tingly, so... so heavy...

At last, Masva pulled away the glass and flashed Salia a brilliant smile. Salia blinked. Her mind felt so hazy. So... drifting.

And she realized she was now tied to the chair.

With her own clothes.

And, she realized, her cheeks reddening, with Masva's clothes.

The goblin smiled nervously, biting her lip. "Um... how's this?"

Masva was still stroking her pussy. Salia let out a low, happy sigh.

Luckily, Masva had left her a hand free.

Eagerly, Salia slipped her hand beneath the goblin maid in her lap and laid fingers on Masva's wet, tight pussy. Masva let out a delighted squeak.

Immersed in happy pink fog, Salia and Masva began to stroke one another in earnest.

"I love you," Salia whimpered, panting and moaning as the fingers stroked her clit, thrust in and out of her wet, needy pussy. "L-love you—love you so much—oh, so much—"

"I love you," Masva cried, rocking back and forth in Salia's lap. She grabbed Salia and kissed Salia hungrily, drowning Salia in wet kisses, in lipstick stains that joyously marked Salia as hers. "My—mm—oh, my sweet—mmwasweeeeeet bride!" She broke off, staring at Salia with wide, desperate eyes as Salia slowly built, as Masva's breathing started to get shallower and shallower.

She licked her lips.

"Be my sexy, sweet little wife," the goblin maid purred, reaching with her free hand and squeezing Salia's breast. Her fingers stroked along Salia's clit until Salia was practically screaming. "Doesn't that sound nice? I'll—nnh—feed you, t-take care of you, love you..." She kissed Salia on the cheek, giggling. "And fuck you whenever you want!"

Salia's mind was floating in fog. Drifting, floating, further, deeper, deeper... She smiled drowsily, speeding up her fingers, moaning and crying out. She was close... close...

"I'll love you so much!" Masva breathed, leaning over to nibble Salia's earlobe. "Fuck you silly, all the time. You can just—just lie in bed, happy and silly, and... and tell me how much you l-love me. Forever! Doesn't that sound n-nice, sugar?"

She kissed Salia messily on the neck as her slick finger tickled Salia's cunt.

Salia was melting. Lost in lust, lost in love, love, love. "Uh-huh!" she cried, clutching Masva tightly. "Yes! Please! Make me your bride!"

"Are you sure?" Masva asked, her voice turning sugary-sweet, in that tone that Salia knew she could never, ever refuse. "You're ready to accept a goblin maid's proposal, having eaten her food, drunk of her wine, and tasted her pleasure?" At the last word, she sped up her stroking ever-so-slightly.

"Yes yes yes oh yes please—"

"Even if you are always, always horny?" Masva purred, speeding up her fingers until Salia was almost wordless, breathless with need. "Always needy, always desperate, always ready to call me to bed so I can fuck my wife's silly brains out? And I'll always pleasure you." She dropped down, messily kissing and sucking and licking at Salia's breast. "Whenever—mm!—you want. I'll feel your pleasure. Mm. You'll feel my pleasure. Whenever you want my attention, just—" *Slurp* "—start teasing yourself, and—mmm—I'll have to come to you." She giggled, looking up at Salia from her breast and batting her eyelashes. "I'll be like your love slave."

Salia was a vulnerable, pliant, squirming mess. "Yes oh yes yes yes—"

"And you," Masva cooed, booping Salia on the nose, "can be my sweet, silly, slutty wife who loves to make me happy and always—" She kissed Salia on the cheek. "—lets me take care of her! Doesn't that sound so nice?"

Salia looked into Masva's eyes, and gave a tiny, needy nod.

And she came.

Her pleasure surged through her, melted through her, poured through her like a burst dam. Salia had never had an orgasm like this—never felt such a buildup, never felt such a feeling of finality. But the climax did not end.

Oh, no.

Because then Masva started cumming. And Salia started climaxing all over again, her mind overwhelmed with ecstasy, screaming her delight into Masva's frantic, sloppy kisses. And that just got Masva cumming again...

Salia and Masva squealed in mutual bliss for what felt like ten whole minutes, cumming again and again in a vicious, glorious, delicious cycle of pleasure. Salia was dazed and smiling stupidly, covered in lipstick stains, silly and hazy and horny as fuck. A goblin maid's bride. Wonderful Masva's wife. It sounded like heaven.

From the oven, Salia heard a ding.

"Oh!" Masva hopped out, giving Salia one last kiss, and sauntered to the oven with a giggle. "I almost forgot! One last little treat for my sweet little fiance." She stopped to open the oven and remove what was inside. Salia stared vacantly at her big, exposed ass, admiring its prodigious curves.

Masva turned, holding a little glass bowl full of freshly-baked, freshly-cut chocolate fudge, and giggled as she saw Salia's expression. She skipped back over and sat back down in Salia's lap once again, and once again Salia was immersed in her warm lover's arms as Masva drew her so, so close. "Tell me you love me," the goblin maid cooed.

"I love you," Salia purred, reaching forward.

"Tell me I'm as sweet as cherry crisp," Masva sang, holding the fudge inches from Salia's salivating mouth.

"Oh, as sweet as honey," Salia whimpered, "and with a heart just as golden." Giggling, she began stroking Masva's clit. "And twice as sticky!"

"Oh!" the goblin maid squeaked, and seemed to forget whatever she'd been about to ask, slipping the chocolate fudge right between Salia's lips. "Th-then... oh... we'll wait for your partner, my sweet bride." Her voice was husky as Salia eagerly suckled her fingers. "He can take us b-both away if he myst, as long as we're together!"

The lovely goblin maid giggled, pulling away from the fingers and dropping between Salia's legs. "Because I can't bear to leave you. And in the meantime..." She licked her lips. "Maybe it's 'bout time I sample my wife's tasty treats."

Sweet, creamy fudge practically melting on her tongue, Salia felt her mind collapsing into gooey, tingly bliss as she returned Masva's loving smile.

And then the licking began. And with it, their honeymoon. Or was it their wedding? Oh, it didn't matter.

All she knew, and all she needed, was love.

And her eyes were as wide as saucers as they met the goblin maid's adoring gaze, and they both began an orgasm without end.

~~~~

"Yes!" Ciarlo moaned, lying back in the soft mud, "I love you! Love you so much!"

"Do you really?" the fairies cooed. Five fluttered above him, holding his head up above the bubbling Rose Well. The other seventeen fluttered before his eyes, filling his vision with brilliant, colorful flashing lights. Three more cooed and whispered in his ears, filling his ears with sweet nothings designed to turn him into a molten mass of need and love. His earmuffs lay abandoned nearby, their feathers having been employed upon his sensitive soles until he'd laughed himself to tears and the last feather had snapped.

"Yes!" he cried, hips bucking as three more fairies stroked his cock with their slender, nude bodies, rapidly building him towards a third humiliating orgasm. "L-love you so much—all of you—s-so perfect, sweet, sexy—"

"And we're not bugs?" pried one.

"Or pests?" asked another, barely containing her giggle.s

"Never," he whispered, eyes wide at the blasphemy as he gazed into his wonderful mistresses' compound eyes. "Perfect. All of you. Perfect, wonderful." How could anyone ever suggest anything else?

"And whose slave are you?" purred a pink fairy with cherry-red hair. "Who are you a dumb, horny little bimbo for?'

His cock throbbed at her sly, slick, mocking tone.

"All of you!" he cried. "I'm your bimbo, your slave, forever! Always!"

They giggled with delight. Finally, it seemed he'd given them the answer they wanted, and they celebrated with a long period of groping and kissing. During this time, his face grew redder and redder as the fairies stroking his cock held him on the edge, too busy pleasuring each other to worry about him.

He couldn't resent them for it. He was happy his mistresses were happy. Oh, he loved them so.

At last, though, their attention returned to their new plaything. The fairies fluttered closer, and he shivered, his whole body tingling with the simple bliss of being near his true loves—all thirty-six of them.

"Do you really mean that this time?" inquired a blonde, beaming at him condescendingly. "Are you suuuure?"

"Yes," he whispered. "Always."

They exchanged looks.

"I dunnoooo..." sang a blue fairy, giggling.

"Yeah, maybe he's not totally serious," the blonde agreed.

"I am!" he cried, as the fairies on his cock started to climb up to his head, their heads descending on the glans. "I am!"

The fairies considered this, exchanging mischievous grins. He started to pant and buck wildly as the fairies around his cock stared kissing and licking his head with their tiny little tongues. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck...

"You know," the pink fairy said, laughing, "I think he's telling the truth this time!"

"Oh my gosh! I think you're right!" The blonde fairy smirked. "He finally realized he's our sexy, horny toy now!"

His cock started to throb, and Ciarlo's eyes widened. They believed him! Finally! But... why were they giggling like that? What were those looks they were giving each oth—

"But there's only one way to be sure!" the pink fairy sang. "Dunk him, girls!"

His eyes widened. But he didn't even have time to scream before the fairies dunked his head back beneath the bubbling, intoxicating hot pink waters of the Rose Well, to drink deep of its waters and love more than ever before. And he was cumming, and pleasure was bolting through him, washing all his thoughts away, reinforcing his blissful adoration...

And it wasn't as if he could ever hold it against them.

What a lovely day, he thought, his mind perfectly blank, docile and dreamy, as they brought him back up for air once more.

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! And please consider checking out Carol_J's work on this site—I shamelessly borrowed my idea for goblin maids from them, and Carol is an intoxicatingly good writer for fey and mind control! :D