Pride and Punishment.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I farted out loud, and almost shit myself out of fear-It was turtle head time! Craner giggled. I blushed red, and sucked my turd back into my ass hole, but only just!

I tried to object but Jean was already on her knees, and had spun me around in her strong hands. She caught hold of my ankles and yanked my legs apart--wide! I felt her hands run around my bare buttocks, then up and over my hips.

Her hands were large and strong, and although, she was cupping both of my tiny little hips in her hands, I felt her adjust her thumbs further and further down and slip them deep between the crack of my buttocks, as if she thought I wouldn't notice!

I turned my head around to peep at her over my shoulder. She didn't see me looking at her. Her nose was less than half an inch from the cleft of my buttocks, and she was staring intently into the crack.

I felt her powerful hands grip my hips like a vice, and her thumbs, dig deep into my groove. It was as if she had forgotten that I was there at all. She started to pant like a panther, and saliva dripped out of her open mouth and ran thickly down; and drooled off the tip of her chin.

Slowly she revolved her hands in a forward, upward direction, her thumbs pulling my pert little tight buttocks wide apart, exposing my pooh-pooh hole in all of its glory. I saw the tip of her tongue come out of her mouth, flicking chaotically in the air.

"Okay, Megan...do the exercise please." she said in a deep, thick, sultry sort of voice, that frightened me.

"...But, miss--" I pleaded.

"Do the exercise NOW! Megan," she hissed, "Or, I'll be forced to tell your parents what you have been up to with the netball team in here tonight!"

A shiver ran up my spine, And about three inches of a tapered shit-log pushed out of my ass again, right into coach's face this time. She gasped, and panted, and I heard her open her urethras fully and piss hard onto the tiled floor. I could feel her splashing around my ankles. I...I...I was able to suck it back in tight little ass-hole again, but next time it might go to full-term; Camel-Toe Craner might get the full enchalata---Burrito Special, hot off the griddle---hold the mayo baby!

My schpincter muscle was aching trying to keep my hole closed...and I knew, it was a big one up there, and it wanted "Out"! I was sweating.

I turned around and started the twisting-stretching toe-touching action, just like she had shown me.

Left-right, left-right---faster and faster I went...

I was so, so, nervous, that every time I rose up to the vertical stance, then down again, bending from the hip, my pee-pee hole squirted a powerful jet of urine out of my tight little vulva, and Jean had my buttocks pulled so, so, far apart, that a rather noisy fart popped out almost every time.I could hear her panting, and pissing in the floor.

I kept pumping, and squirting and farting... I was afraid, and didn't know what else to do--so I just kept on doing it.

I could hear coach Jean groaning and moaning, and after a few minutes, as I went down for another toe-touch, I could see that Jean had somehow managed to get her head way back on her shoulders, and had positioned it directly under me. Her mouth was wide open and the tip of her nose was touching my little bung-hole. With every twist and bend, I shot a hot blast of piss into her mouth, and I could hear her noisily guzzling it down; and as my pooh-hole opened and let out a little, yet noisy fart, she greedily inhaled deeply, taking me all the way into her...filling her lungs with my pong-pong-hole air. She is lucky I have a lovely scent to my gas. I have been told that I have the fragrance of milk-taffy, mixed with burnt toast and roasted coffee beans. Everyone seems to like it...

Chapter 22.

We were both dripping with sweat, and Jean relaxed her vice-like grip on my hips and buttocks, and I had to bolt to the toilet with the head of a log hanging out of my rose-bud about 2 inches. No sooner had I sat down on the bowl, when the biggest log came thundering out of my ring like an express train trying to make-up time on a delayed midnight run. Camel-toe Craner was a lucky little sniffer, 'cause that train was a'coming around the bend, and nothing was gonna stop it. The old saying stands correct once again--'A fart is a message from the brain, that the shit is on the next train!'

Chapter 23.

There was no paper in the stall, so I couldn't wipe.

When I returned, Jean was standing there, bent over, massaging her thigh muscles, like nothing had happened.

In the interim, she had reverted back into the "coach Craner" persona again, and referred to me by my surname--Phillips.

"Where have you been, Phillips?" demanded Ms. Craner.

I...I...I had to--to "go", miss." I retorted meekly.

"None of the stalls have any toilet tissue Phillips! I checked earlier..." she said in an accusatory tone.

"I know miss, I couldn't wipe" I said with embarrassment.

"Turn around and open your legs, Phillips. Now touch your toes with both hands." She ordered.

Coach Cranner sat on one of the pews, and pulled be backwards toward her. She opened my buttocks and peered in for a few seconds, and said,

"Yes, it's a little messy in there, Phillips." she said slowly.

"Miss, I have to be home for dinner soon, may I be dismissed now?"

There was a moment of silence, before Craner bellowed,

"No! And get those tight little buns into the shower Phillips, NOW! Phillips!" expelled the coach.

She slapped my buns as I ran past her into the hot steaming sprinklers of the communal shower stall. Craner checked the chair was still securely situated under the handle of the locker-room door, then strode, determinedly into the hot vapors--with me.

She fucked me every-which-way-to-Sunday on the floor of the shower. Her huge wet hairy pussy working itself off on my young head. It was so, so, so, much bigger than anything else I had ever encountered! I mean as I was attempting to lick her center hole, that was dripping wet with a constant flow, of love-juice, the outer wings of her labia filling my ears with the overflow of her love-cream.

We thrashed around in the haze of burning water for almost an hour: Camel-toe-Craner, always on top, in the 69 position, and fucking my face like a bunny-rabbit, interspersed by periods of biting and licking of my pussy, her tongue reaching all the way up into my hole at times. She had a bar of soap down there and lathered three fingers real good, then inserted them deep into my pooh-pooh hole. I liked it! I had two handfuls of her pubic hair wrapped around my fingers, almost dragging them out by the roots, pulling her vulva over my face trying to get her to settle-into, and maintain, an even rhythm so she would calm-down into an orgasmic final run. She was fucking my face erratically, she was too excited to concentrate on coming. I had to slow her down, and steady her up a bit.

When she would get out of rhythm, I would tear at her long coarse pubes like a spoiled brat--she would howl like a fucking wolf: I was afraid someone would hear us, but it had to be done.

I would grasp two handfuls of her expansive bush and yank as hard as I could. In the end I had her barking like a fucking hound, and yelping like a puppy whose tail had just been stepped on. She would stiffen up, arch her back, and shudder in waves of convulsive spasms of submissive pain, galvanized over by dominant pleasure. As a reward, and as punishment, the vulnerable Craner unconsciously chose to piss into my face.I had to drink a lot of it, or drown right there. I countered by pissing back into her face and farting, with everything I had.

I noticed that if I really let-her-have-it, and tore her bush out by the roots, her ass-hole would spring wide open for a few seconds, then slam shut-again, with such ferocity, that I could actually feel the wind of it blasting over my sweated face.

Every time I did it, I could see the end of a gigantic log, up her bung-hole, and each time her ass opened, I saw that the log had moved closer to the--gate...!

"I had to watch out," I thought.

I know from personal experience: That, once the tapered-end of a solidified pregnant turd, which has come to "term", descends out of the lower colon into the anal ante-chamber; slithering relentlessly toward the "trigger-point" of the sphincter muscle, then all control of its "birth", is taken-out from conscious control of the-participant, and enters the realm of autonomic-response. It will, summarily, have passed the point-of-no-return...

Pandora's box will have been opened!

...And as mythology dictates, there's no way to shut it again before evil spirits and phantasms contained within, have escaped beyond the world of mystery and imagination--into the world of the pragmatist: Into the world of you and me--Into the world of---reality...!

Chapter 24.

I finally tracked-down her clitoris, and grabbed it with my lips and teeth. Once trapped between my bite, I sucked it into my mouth hard and anchored it there again with my incisors, biting and sucking my way up her shaft, until I had it all inside my hot, sultry, mouth: I started ringing-its-bell, with the clapper of my wet, red, velvety tongue.

That's when I knew I had her, for her body started to shake and shudder, and she sat up on my face, back arched, neck thrown behind her. She paused, and there was a moment of utter silence, except for the white-noise torrents of running water, Then, she quaked and let out the most blood-curdling scream that one could hardly imagine.

She was coming, and coming big!

I smelled a thick aroma of wet clay, mixed with mustard, and burnt toast.

Camel-Toe-Craner was coming so hard that she lost control of her sphincter muscle, and a huge log slithered out of her bung-hole. It flowed slowly down the center parting of my hair, and snaked its way across the running-water of the tiles. It was massive, at least 18 inches long and still coming, but the girth frightened me, it must have been a full 4.5 inches in diameter at its max. I thought for a moment that she had split her ass wide open, but what I thought was traces of blood, ended up being only tomato skins. The log was rough on the outer perimeter, and I gathered Mrs. Craner was vegan, eating corn, nuts vegetables, tomatoes, and the such. I saw all of this as it fell out of her bursting ring; she came right there in my face.

Craner toppled over, and I extracted myself from under her. I washed the debris of her log off my the top of my head in the warm shower's spray. I bolted out of the waterfall. Coach was still wriggling around in there coming and giving birth to a twin bowel-baby. I wiped quickly, brushed my hair and dressed in half a jiffy! I left just as I saw Craner rising up out of the steam from the floor of the shower. I was glad that she was vegan.

I put-up with her shitting logs in the shower for the rest of my time at college, twice a week, and many times she invited her friends on the faculty. I licked their cunts, and blew their cocks, and drank their come...by the pint! I got straight "A"s in everything.

I graduated valedictorian, and knew nothing.

I almost choked on my graduation speech, mainly because I had just deep-throated the principle behind the podium's stage, and he came screaming down my throat. He knew it would be his last chance! He was rather rough. But that is just part of "my" past...

Chapter 25. (Back at the house, Megan confronts her daughter Francis.)

If you, dear lovely Francis, choose to repent though, and confess all of your naughty deeds and actions, then Megan, will listen. Although, punishment must [still have to] be administered, your state of--repentance--will be taken into consideration, and the severity of your debt shall be reduced. Penitence is redeemable of favor, under certain constraints of, arbitrary, moral policy.

On the other hand; you choose to plead "not guilty", then Megan will insist on a thorough inspection of you and if, based on the findings, you are, indeed, found culpable of the charge of Naughtiness, then, the severity of the punitive action to be brought-down upon you will be set at the highest mark! The punishment; subsequently carried out without delay, and with full prejudice allowed under the Law!--Megan's Law, that is, my sweet sugar-coated little angel-cup: My, possibly, naughty little faery!

Come sweet child: I must now inspect your body.

Chapter 26.

Megan must look in all of your holes, tasting them, and sniffing at them, and she will have to kiss you; her red, hot, wet, velvety-smooth-proboscis flicking, deep and wild, inside your open mouth, rolling under and over your fluttering, quivering, traumatized tongue. Megan must hold your head back with both hands, so that your open mouth, is directly over the back of your throat. She must probe; thrusting her long snake-like tongue fully into you, until the tip of her wet muscle, slithers quietly down the back of your throat, and into your very esophagus. Once there, her gentle tongue will search for remnants of come, or the tell-tail sweet taffy-vanilla pang of foreign love-tunnel pie-cream.

If I detect that you have been a naughty girl, I will retract my long wet tongue out from deep inside your head, and order you to roll-over on you back. With one strike against you I will insist on tying your ankles and wrists behind the back of your neck.

Megan will inspect your breasts now. Smelling, and sucking their nipples for signs of activity. Be assured, if any one of the two of them have been bitten or sucked lately, Megan will know instantly. Her acute sense of smell and taste, is capable of detecting the slightest perfumed-whiff of lipstick deposit, inadvertently left behind by careless lovers, or even by yourself, as you pull-up your teats to suck them in the heat of vulgar passion. Again, if Megan finds anything incriminating, on your bosom, that too, will accrue as a black mark, and serve to go toward the ultimate decision, whether, or not, to administer the most sever punishment!

After all, dear Francis baby, naughty girls have to be punished--for their own good, don't you agree, sweet cherub?

Chapter 27.

Now, honey, put this little rubber ball in your mouth, and Megan will secure it by slipping the adjustable elastic band over your head, and around the back of your lovely slender neck. Come now baby, open wide. Yes, that's a good little girl. We don't want to disturb the neighbors, with all screaming and pleading, now do we?

Anyway, you know it won't help you, all that crying and sobbing, and begging. And you're a big girl now--19 years young, Oh! My, how the years have flown... Why, it seems like only yesterday that I was wiping your little bottie, and powdering your sweet little fanny.

Well, Yes, all of that crying and begging, and sobbing; well it--upsets Megan you see---and the last thing you want to do, is upset, the one with the cane, darling, so, for your own good baby, open up wide now, and lets pull mommy's rubber ball in pretty snug and tight my love: We don't want you to chip the enamel from your teeth now do we, my lovely naughty baby? That would be such a shame--to spoil that sweet, sweet, smile of yours; now wouldn't it my precious, little, misguided child?

That's right honey, just nod. Oh, I do love you so, so, much, and believe me when I say this my love, that what I am about to do to you, is going to hurt me much more than its going to hurt you! Or, on second thoughts, maybe not--but, it was a nice thought, don't you think? That's right baby, just continue nodding. Remember, at all times, I lo--ve you, and that you have brought all of this down upon yourself, and that I have taken valuable time out, to do this to you. Do you understand, my naughty little peach? Yes, that's a good little girl, just nod--Mommy understands her baby, yes, she does. Oh, Yes! Mommy does you know, oOoOoOW! Baby loves her little tummy to be rubbed, and tickled, Yes, she does. Oh! Mommy loves her little baby so, so, very much--even though Mommy's little baby has been very, very naughty, and has swallowed pints and pints of wet, creamy come: Shot down into her fat little fucking wobbly belly, now haven't you? You little whore! How many fucking times must Mommy tell you! Stop sucking the come out of those bastard's cocks, and stop licking your girlfriend's cunts, and ass-holes dry! You little strumpet! You are going to have to learn the hard way young lady. Oh! Yes! You will learn a good lesson today my girl. Do you understand your Mother when she is talking to you? Answer me now my girl...ANSWER ME--NOW, you little cunt!

Yes baby, just nod: Yes! Just like that---Mommy loves you. You little bitch!

Chapter 28.

Megan walks slowly around her baby; all tied up, neat and quiet.

The clip, clop of her 6 inch stiletto heals clicking on the hardwood floor of the games room. Her baby girl, all tied up laying on her back on the pool-table, her taught buttocks hanging over the end of the rail: Her vulva, and bung-hole wide open to the world, to God--and to Megan's microscopic scrutiny.

The swish of the bamboo cane cut through the deathly silence of the room, and the rhythmic slap of it against her black-leather, thigh-high boots, ratcheted-up the tension to a nerve shattering breaking point, so much so, that Francis visibly shuddered with each and every crack.

Chapter 29.

Megan could smell the perspiration billowing up from her baby, and noticed her breathing was becoming deep and labored. Megan wondered why? Her baby, probably, wouldn't die...?

Megan came to a stop. Halting directly in front of her tied responsibility.

She stood there, looking down upon the pathetic creature, struggling for air.

It is going to be a great shame, to mark, and taint, such pristine, beautiful, unblemished buttocks as these: If, in fact, the creature is found to be--guilty--in toto!

But justice is blind... And even in a miscarriage of such basic Laws, it will do the creature, formally know as Francis, a world of good, in the endurance of it all, no matter what!

Hell, it may even--save her, by purging the blackness of desire from her cold heart, and the stain of lust from her soiled soul. Mommy only wants the best for her little love bunny.

Chapter 30.

Megan's eyes, glared out, from beneath her black upper face mask, and pierced, the frightened pupils of her panting creature at hand.

Her gaze, entered the dilated pupils, of her mark, like a dagger, entering the heart of a sacrificial virgin, high-up upon a cold, stone slab, atop a Mayan pyramid, of old.

Chapter 31.

The sacrificial creature, sensed, that she had underestimated the apparent degree of the anticipated action that was about to ensue here. She started to panic, and squirm, and voice objection, but to no avail.

This is why, tying the wrists and ankles, behind the neck, with the addition of the rubber ball gag, pulled tight into the open mouth, is a must, before the purging ceremony may, cordially, proceed.

Megan abhors undue fuss, especially the noise of it all.

Chapter 32.

After some time had passed, and the creature settled down again, Megan slowly raised the cane, and brought the tip of it to rest, ever so gently, between the cleavage of its breasts.

A visible shudder ran through Francis's torso. Her head snapped back, her spine arched, her eyes rolled in their sockets--. Francis's heart could be seen pumping erratically beneath her left knocker, and physically wobbled the cool mammary: Her nipples hardened, and she snorted powerful blasts of air out of her nostrils, struggling for oxygen, to feed her massive adrenalin rush; like a bull, goring at the earth, as the Matador prepares to invoke the Coup de grace, upon the urging of an ecstatic, expectant, crowd.

Chapter 33.

Megan's sympathetic autonomic response, showed-up, as her nipples constricted, and deepened in color, from pale crimson, to deep magenta red, growing out from the center of her nipple-less shiny black-vinyl bra. She felt a trickle of thick, creamy goo run down the inside of her fine thighs, driveling out of the red-laced-split, cut into her French crotch-less panties. The Anglo's fabric, struggling valiantly, to contain the turgid labial wings swelling, relentlessly, from inside the bulging outer lips of her shaven vulva.