Pride and Punishment.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clare_Ca
Clare_Ca
25 Followers

He had her head pulled back by the hair with one hand, and the other hand on the back of her neck, pushing her upper-torso down into the bed. His knees were locked into her thighs, holding her legs open wide.

She struggled to turn her head around, and their eyes met in the blue light of the cold moon.

He had her.

She said in a low, slow voice,

"You fucking bastard...!"

He snarled, and recoiled his hips, and with one solid, long, relentless push forward, he went 12 inches balls-deep into her ass-hole!

She pissed everywhere, and threw up violently into the bed clothes, just on the beauty of his 12 inches lancing pole rushing into her dirt-hole!

Hubby fucked her ass without quarter, and the lube helped her out a lot. He shot his load into her shit, and she loved the feeling of the hot cream bathing her throbbing bowels.

Hubby fell over like a tree struck by lightening, after he came in her ass.

She laid there, next to his dormant, snoring, form for several minutes, digesting the aftermath of the intercourse. She pulled herself off his cock before rushing to the bathroom, and shitting out the remainder of the ass-lube, and her hubby's steaming come-cream...along with an 18 inch turd to boot: Sex in her ass, is great for regular movement--apparently!

Megan would tidy-up, hide her torn lingerie--Hell, that's why she bought the cheep stuff to begin with-- She just loves her underwear being torn off ever since her mother married again, all those years ago...! Step-dad had no manners.

Megan, would change the bed-sheets, rolling her hubby over in a snoring-hospital-roll technique: So, much so, that in the morning, there would be nothing, tangible, left to back-up what had happened the night before...and hubby, almost seemed to convince himself that Tuesday nights never really happened at all; and, that was just fine with Megan.

Megan had a busy schedule, as it was, but now she had to clean Francis's shit and piss up from the pool-room floor, and dinner needed to be started soon.

Perhaps Francis would help her peel the potatoes...?

Megan thought, "Why is the discipline always left to me...? I guess its par for the course of being a caring parent these days...Oh! Well."

Clare_Ca
Clare_Ca
25 Followers