All Comments on 'Prim, Proper And Out Of Control'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TimesarrowTimesarrowalmost 14 years ago
Laying Ahead

I hope more of this storyline. Well done.

LibertineLibertinealmost 14 years ago
Another masterpiece

There are a lot of emotions underneath already from the beginning. The story told holds it down but there is no doubt what is boiling. A very sensous story that builds up towards the ending act that comes so natural. MaryAnn is a fantastic writer with a great ability to tell a story in few words without missing a thing. Masterly.

Libertine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Never a doubt

MaryAnn does it again. We all knEw what was going to happen in the back of that SUV, but the buildup was tantalizing, and hot beyond belief. A masterpiece indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story, please get an EDITOR!!

For a story about a publisher/editor/writer -- this piece is full of typos, word usage errors, incorrectly capitalized, etc.... Your writing will be fantastic when you have some help to clean it up. I never could proofread my own stuff -- I always miss the little goofs. It just ruins the tone when a story about writers/publishers is full of errors... although in a way it's ironic and funny. At the very beginning she's Anne, then the rest of the way she's Annie -- sometimes he's Frank then frank. Frankly it's a bit odd reading that way ;)

Love the story, will love reading better with 1 or 2 good rounds of revision.

ontoit2ontoit2almost 14 years ago
Loved it

Realistic and hot characters. Hope she'll write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really liked the story and

Sincerely hope you will follow up on this one. Sure hate to see Mr anonymous show up and downgrade your efforts with his garbage. My advice to him is if he doesn't like it don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

My god where has this story been? It has everything a story should, including hot, realistic sex.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

Having been a Marine at Camp Pendleton...

Care to revisit the routing? :+)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous