Prim, Savage, and Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prim nodded and smiled gratefully as she thanked the women and moved into the club. Unlike before when she'd come here in the day time, it was in full swing with numerous couples in the main room. Doors led to more private areas but the area she entered looked like a ballroom with a large chandelier hanging to the floor in the middle while men and women mingled around. Intermittently, scantily clad men and women were displayed on pedestals in the room. They writhed gracefully and sensuously to the low music. One of the male dancers caught Prim's eyes on him and he smirked.

Prim quickly averted her eyes and hurried up the grand staircase that led up to the upper bedrooms. Thank God she'd been taken on a tour on her last visit or she'd surely look a fool right now. She quickly reached her room and opened it swiftly. She locked the door behind her and pressed her shaking body to the door.

Like the woman had promised, she had a small sitting room and off to the side was an ornate wooden door when she supposed was the bedroom. And where Mr. Savage was.

Savage...she wondered if that was a reflection of how he was in bed.

Hesitant now she slowly crept to the looming door, feeling as if she were about to open Pandora's box. The carved metal doorknob was cold in her sweaty hands and she had to try twice before she could get a firm enough grasp on it to turn the knob. It opened without the ominous creak she was expecting.

Chapter Two

Candles were placed intermittently the room, creating a nice romantic glow. The bed itself was shrouded in darkness. Prim took a cautious step inside, biting the inside of her cheek. There on the bed lay a tall man spread eagled and looking very relaxed. He wore a blindfold and black boxers. Prim allowed herself to admire the firm ridges of his abs and his pectoral muscles, gulping when her gaze naturally traveled to the sizeable bugle hidden behind the boxers.

She refused to look at his face; that would make him an actual human being with a life outside of this decadent chamber. As heartless as that might sound, she just wanted a body to use for the night, not a person.

"H-hello," she croaked, and then coughed to clear her throat."

"Hey," the man's voice rumbled nonchalantly, as if he were perfectly comfortable being blindfolded and half naked in a room with a complete stranger. Considering his line of work, Prim supposed he probably was.

"I poured you some vodka and scotch. It's on the table near that gold couch."

Prim's gaze darted to said table. Firelight from the fireplace shone on the silver tray with three bottles of amber liquid and two crystal decanters, the fire licking up the glass. She gratefully took the almost full glass and took a tentative sip. It was smooth and rich as it slid down her parched throat.

"Better?" Savage asked.

"Mmmhmm. This is great. Thanks." Lacking anything else to say, Prim finished off the glass. She watched Savage out of the corner of her eye, willing herself not to look at his face.

"What's your name?" he asked.

Prim opened her mouth automatically and was about to tell him her real name before he realized her mistake. She made a strangling noise as she suppressed her words.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, thank you. My name is ...Devon."

"Nice to meet you Devon. Do you think you'd be more comfortable on the bed with me rather than fidgeting all the way over there?" A hint of a teasing smile played around his lips.

Blushing, Prim put the now empty glass back down and took miniscule steps towards the bed. "To be honest, I'd rather be at home."

"Really, then why are you here?"

"Oh, I didn't mean to offend you," Prim hurried to add.

Savage chuckled, waving her apology away with a hand. Prim followed its movement, watching the fluidly of his muscles move along his muscular forearms. She licked her dry lips, thankful she'd foregone lipstick.

"It's just-I had to do this."

"Don't tell me I'm your dying wish. I'd be flattered but..."

Prim shook her head in the negative. "No, no. Nothing as dire as that. It's just that my friend got married and I-I think I missed my chance. So I guess this is my way of taking it back?" She didn't want to think about Serena and Jackson right now.

"Ah, revenge sex? I always did think revenge was best served hot." Savage grinned, making the corny line sound soothing. Prim unwillingly giggled, comfortable for the first time this night.

"There we go, you're more relaxed now. Come join me," Savage held his hand out in invitation.

Prim gingerly got on the bed, careful not to touch any part of her body with Savage. He seemed to sense her reluctance as he moved up the bed and waited for her to make a move.

"So, what do we do now?" she whispered.

Bright, white teeth flashed at her. "Whatever you want. This is your time."

"Right. Of course." But Prim made no effort to move.

"Why don't you kiss me?" Savage asked, his face turned in her general direction. Prim quickly looked away.

"Okay. But wait, I have to do something first." Prim snatched up the blindfold from her purse and put it on. Samantha had told her to leave off her blindfold if she was so intent on this encounter following some sort of fantasy but Prim wanted no chance of seeing Savage's face. It wasn't completely opaque and she could still she shapes. To test it, she looked at Savage who she could just make out but thankfully his features were shadowed.

"Can I ask why the blindfolds?"

Prim rose up on her knees and faced and Savage, reaching out a hand to test the waters. His skin was slightly warm to the touch, smooth and firm beneath her palm.

"No. Is this okay?"

Savage nodded as he grabbed Prim's hips and brought her to straddle his lap. She yelped, but she didn't pull away.

"Okay?" he asked.

Prim didn't answer as she moved her hand up his chest to cup his face, using it to guide his lips up to hers. The first touch of their lips was a soft meeting of tentative explorers, Savage letting her lead as she explored to her hearts content. She flicked out her tongue to get a taste of him, tasting just a hint of the scotch she'd drank earlier lingering on his lips.

Pulling back enough for her to be able to speak, she asked him "Can you kiss me? Please?"

Without another word, Savage grabbed the back of her neck and slammed his lips over hers. He forcefully thrust his tongue inside her mouth, taking her by storm. She had no choice but to melt into his touch. This was playing out exactly like in her dream with her rough around the edges dream lover giving her no quarters and just taking.

Moaning into the kiss, she slid her hand into his hair and fisted her hands in the overlong strands. She must have pulled to hard because he grunted. She pulled her mouth away to apologize but he followed her lips and pressed her back until he pushed her down on the bed on her back with him hovering on top of her. Her hands fluttered from his head to his shoulder, and then back to his face as she kissed him back. Savage took hold of her aimless hands and shackled them beside her head.

Instinctively pulling against the hold, Prim gasped as the hold tightened to bruising strength. As punishment, Savage bit her lip hard enough to make her gasp in pain but it just added kindling to the flame burning her up.

"Oh, god, more," she cried out. No longer caring that this was stranger, this paid encounter had been adopted into her fantasy so she felt like she knew the lover that was taking her. He was the familiar man she had always turned to with every heartbreak.

Savage pressed down hard on her wrists as he moved his mouth away from her throbbing lip to lick a hot trail down her arched neck to her heaving chest. Prim had outlined all she'd wanted done to her in the signing contract and she smiled as she felt him suck a bruise onto her color bone. He let her feel just a hint of teeth before he moved on to trace his tongue along the edge of her low-cut dress.

The growl he made sent vibrations throughout her body, snapping out little currents of electricity in her cells. Just from a growl. Hot damn.

His hands left her wrists but she kept them in the position he'd put her in as he reached under her to unzip her dress. She helped by arching her back and let him tug and pull the dress off her body. His movements were a bit impatient, the fabric cutting into her skin when he pulled too hard. But she didn't mind, in fact the roughness he showed just turned her on even more.

Left in just her bra and panties, Prim dimly mourned that her pink lingerie wouldn't be seeing any action tonight. Savage quickly unhooked her bra and flung it away somewhere beyond the boundaries of her shadowy vision. When she felt his fingers digging into her hipbones, she thought he would rip her panties off too. Trying not to be disappointed when he merely tugged them down and off her legs, she closed her eyes behind the blindfold and stretched her body out. If he had his full vision, she never would have been able to let go like this.

A dark chuckle sounded near her ear. "Most women don't like ripped panties and the pulling of it hurts."

Prim blushed, grateful he couldn't see her beet red face now. Of course, how practical.

But he didn't give her any more time to feel embarrassed of her misperceptions as he continued kissing her neck. Prim gasped in surprise when she felt his smooth, muscled chest press against her bare breasts. Her nipples pressed ardently against his smaller ones, the points rubbing together as he rubbed his body like a cat above hers.

Her body was conflicted; it wanted her to push up into him while at the same time it wanted to escape the torturous stimulation. Savage took the decision out of her hands. He lowered his body on top of her and let her take his full weight as he took her mouth again. Her thighs cradled his stomach since he was a bit taller than her.

Prim squeaked into his mouth when he began rubbing his rigid abs against her open core. Savage murmured soothing words against her mouth ah he continued to thrust his stomach against her. Prim's hands flew to his shoulder, whether in a plea for more or to stop she didn't know. Without her permission, her body began to undulate with his movements, tipping up her pelvis for the best possible angle.

"There we go, baby. You wanna come for me don't you? So tight and wet, you're going to gush for me aren't you?" Savage taunted near her ear, biting the plush lobe.

Prim shook her head, then nodded, then shook her head again. She didn't have the capabilities to blush anymore.

"But you'd rather come on my dick, right? As I fuck you hard?" Savage murmured against her neck. His hot breath made her scrunch up her neck but he bit down hard at the juncture where her shoulder met her neck.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Maybe if she said if enough times, he'd put her out of her misery.

"Say please," he commanded.

"Oh god, please take me. I need it so bad," Prim wailed. She tried to pull him back on top of her but he pushed her hands away. He got up on his knees as he turned her over on her stomach. Nudging her thighs open, he got into position behind her. Prim buried her face into the sheets when she felt a blunt object nudge at her quivering opening. It was slick and slightly cool. She hissed as it passed over her hot passage in teasing strokes.

Savage grasped her hips and brought her up to a kneeling position. She tried to get up on her elbows but he put a restraining hand to the middle of her back. He held her chest down as he slotted his cock along her pussy and pressed just the tip of it inside her.

"Hold still," he told her, his voice guttural and deep.

Prim had lost her hymen a long time ago and she'd used toys so she was no stranger to having a thick, oblong object within her. But this was different, this was real. She held her breath and waited for him to thrust into her. She didn't have to wait long. In long push, he buried himself inside her with a heavy groan. Prim bit into her fist to keep herself from screaming. The cacophony of their heavy breathing filled the room as Savage waited for her to adjust to the sudden invasion.

Prim tipped her head in the smallest of nods as she gave him permission to move. Savage braced himself on one arm as he moved his hips in and out of her heat. With the other hand, he reached below Prim's body and cupped one swollen, neglected breast. He would pinch the distended nipple on every thrust, only releasing the abused morsel when he slipped out of her only to repeat the process.

"You feel amazing, baby. It's like you're burning my dick," Savage growled against her neck. He bit her sensitive nape, digging his teeth in until it left crescent shaped marks.

"Nrgh," Prim grunted, pressing into his thrusts. His pelvis slapped rhythmically against her buttocks, the lewd sounds bring her closer and closer to completion. Her body was so close; it just needed a little push.

Savage seemed to know exactly what she wanted. He moved his hand down her breast and across her trembling stomach, the butterfly soft touch at odds with his aggressive thrusts. He put all his weight on his knees as he used his other hand to fist his hand in Prim's hair and pulled her up to a sitting position. She whimpered as the new angle hit a particular bundle of nerves inside her molten passage. Her face scrunched up on the sweetest of agonies.

Savage dipped his idle fingers into the cusp of her navel, pressing the heel of his hand into her lower stomach and pressing his forefinger into her navel. Prim gasped as that sent shockwaves straight to her clit. He didn't linger, his hands trailed down to her pussy lips splayed wide around his condom covered cock. Just as Prim was above to fall over the precipice, he pinched her clit hard and bit down on her neck. She screamed as her orgasm claimed her, shooting through her body with the force of a bullet.

Savage rode her orgasm with her, nudging his hips on shallow thrusts. She came down slowly from the high, but his busy fingers tapped her sensitive clit. It threw her into another orgasm, almost painful in his intensity. She thrashed in his hold as he hammered into her, using her hair to rein her in.

Shudders wracked her body as Savage finally let her fall to the bed and slipped out of her. Her juices ran down her thighs in thick rivulets but she couldn't be bothered to give a damn. Prim felt Savage get off the bed, probably to dispose of the condom. A languid feeling invaded her body and she relaxed into the bed, mindless and boneless.

The bed dipped to her left and she turned her face towards him.

"Turn over," he urged as his hands pressed her to her back. Feeling self-conscious, she curled into her body. But he was having none of that. He laid his body along hers. He placed something besides her head.

Her body was stiff as Savage ran his long boned fingers over her hips, smoothing down her sweaty skin. She stayed silent under his ministrations as he straightened her limbs until she was displayed out for his pleasure. His hands momentarily left her body and she heard a clinking noise. Then something cold engulfed her nipple.

Prim pressed against Savage's shoulder as his ice cold mouth clamped over her sensitive nipples. The ice in his mouth rested on her puckered nub, drops of water running down the slope of her breast. The intense heat in contrast with the cold ice sent pinpricks of needle like sensations through her breast. It was hard to decide whether she liked it or not.

"Open your legs." Obediently, her legs fell open but she quickly regretted her actions. Savage slipped a small chip of ice inside her raw pussy lips then held her legs together. The smooth object burned on her pussy, the water mixing with her juices. It was uncomfortable and a strange feeling.

"What are you...?" Prim moaned, trying to squirm away from him but he wouldn't let her go.

"Shhh...shhhh, just a bit longer. Wait until it melts."

Prim whimpered, squeezing her thighs tighter around the ice as Savage continued to mouth her other nipple. It felt so good to feel the cold melt on her heat, feel the bite of Savage's teeth on her nipple.

Savage pulled her thighs apart and in one smooth, unexpected move shoved into her. She heard him hiss as he felt the coldness battling with her overwhelming heat.

"Again?" she croaked.

"Again." He murmured against her mouth as his cold tongue slipped inside her mouth.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So, how was it?" Samantha looked at Prim expectantly as they took their morning coffee together. They usually worked out for an hour in the park then went over to a local bakery to have their freshly brewed coffee.

"It was okay. The man was very polite and nice and stuff," Prim hedged, plain white coffee cup covering half of her face.

Samantha threw a piece of paper at Prim in exasperation. "Bitch, open your mouth like you did last night. I need the dirty details, I haven't been fucked in three weeks!"

Rolling her eyes, Prim stuck her tongue out at Samantha. "I don't live for your vicarious pleasures. So go watch some porn."

"I'd rather watch you and your guy doing it. Was it nasty? Was it dirty? Is that a hickey I see?" Samantha reached her hand out to pull at Prim's loose t-shirt collar.

"Samantha!" Prim exclaimed as hot coffee sloshed down her shirt when she moved away from Samantha's grabby hands.

"Omigod, that is a hickey. Lemme see!" Samantha lunged for Prim again but she quickly stood up.

"Okay, seriously, I'm going to leave if you don't stop doing that," Prim threatened as she took a half step towards the door. "And I'm going to let you pick up my half."

Samantha pouted but she nonetheless clasped her hands in front of her and nodded her head at Prim. Laughing, Prim sat back down. She grabbed up a napkin and whipped at the spilled coffee, already cooling and making her chilly. That brought back memories from last night...the ice...Savage's mouth...Physically shaking herself, she took another fortifying gulp of the hot coffee.

"It was just normal sex, seriously. Nothing special." Oh, what a liar she was. "So tell me about your last night."

Samantha glared at the subject change but went off on a very descriptive account of her date, which Prim listened to with one ear. When anyone got Samantha talking about herself, she could take up entire hours of a person's time. Prim didn't mind, she found most of Samantha's stories hilarious. But this morning, nothing could distract her from reminiscing about last night.

Savage had taken her three more times after the initial two fuckings. She hadn't had much opportunity to explore his body; mostly he'd just played with her body before taking her again. By the last time, she'd been begging for him to stop. Afterwards, he'd left her with a polite goodbye and left the room. She'd made use of the room and stayed the night, too exhausted to even contemplate the drive back home. She'd woken up sore and bruised and the happiest she'd been in years.

She'd hurried home, taken a shower and gotten ready for her morning workout with Samantha. Though, she had taken a few seconds to admire the faint bruises on her body. Faint finger shaped marks on her wrists and hips, bite marks all over her neck and a few hickeys around her breast. It had made her breath come in short gasps, wetness pooling at her thighs. Before she got aroused, she's dressed herself conservatively and headed out.

If she wasn't careful, she'd become obsessed with the feelings Savage had inspired in her. No, not Savage. It could have easily been another man who had done those things to her body. It was dangerous to associate that pleasure with just Savage.

"Hey! I'm talking here! Hellloooo?" Samantha snapped her fingers in front of Prim's face. She lurched out of her thoughts and blinked at Samantha, taking a moment to gather her bearings.