Prim, Savage, and Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go," she said suddenly. She took a few bills out of her shirt pocket and threw it on the table.

"What? Hey, what's up with you? Prim?"

Prim waved goodbye, not even hearing Samantha as he hurried out of the coffee shop. Her bungalow was only a few blocks so she jogged the small distance.

She needed to feel the freedom she'd felt last night. She hadn't gone to sleep with tears on her lips and Jackson's image on her mind. She'd lost herself in mindless pleasure. She'd been selfish for once in her life and taken exactly what she wanted. And she found she liked being selfish. So she was going to call again and set up another appointment. The last one.

As soon as she reached her home, she went straight for the phone.

"Hello, you've reached Anonymous. Do you have an extension number?"

Prim gave the man the number she'd been assigned and she was put through to the woman who had handled her previous contract.

"Hello, Ms. Devon. How may we help you today? I hope everything went well last night?"

Prim blushed as she answered. "Yes, um, it was actually, uh great. That's actually what I wanted to talk about. I want-I want to make another appointment. Soon, but not now. Maybe like in a month or something?"

"Of course," the pleased voice came over the phone. "Would you like to be assigned Mr. Savage or would you prefer another gentleman?"

Prim bit her lip as he debated the pros and cons and having Mr. Savage again. She'd liked what they had done but she didn't want to get too attached. It was getting harder and harder to image her dream lover instead of Savage. Already in her fantasies, the lover had taken the shadowy shape of Savage. But then she really didn't want to get comfortable with another stranger.

"Yes, I'd like Mr. Savage, thank you," Prim blurted out before she could change her mind.

"Of course. We will have to outline another contract of the activities. I can set up a meeting for it next week but you can tell me now what you like to happen in the next encounter."

"Oh, okay. Are you sure Mr. Savage will be available?" Prim wondered if she could reserve him for the next month, then immediately felt guilty for thinking of him as an object.

"I'm sure he will be. He left positive comments about your encounter last night so it should be no problem. However if he proves to be unavailable, we will have no problem finding a comparable replacement. That is okay?"

Prim worried her lip as she thought it over. Well if he left positive comments, that must mean something good. "Um, actually I'd just like to do this with him. It's-I-it's not that I- look," she fumbled to explain but the woman kindly cut her off.

"I understand, Ms. Devon. I've sent him a request and he should get back with us by the end of today. In the meantime, would you at least give me an idea of what you'd like next time? This will not be iron clad and if Mr. Savage declines you do not have to continue. This will just help hurry the process along if I have the bare bones of it ready."

"Of course, okay," Prim crossed her fingers, hoping Savage said yes. "Um, I want him to be, you know rough like last time." Looking at the bruises decorating her wrist, Prim added "And this time I want a few extras." She gulped. "Toys."

To be continued...