Prima Nocte Ch. 03: The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers

"Vince, I'm glad you answered! It's Abby!"

"You're darn right it's Abby! She sent me her true feelings earlier!"

"Huh? No, listen! She was in a car accident and is in the hospital. Come on up."

"What! Is she okay? Which hospital?"

"All I know, as I'm watching the kids, is she's in a coma and at General."

"I'll be there in about two hours."

"Good, she'll be very happy you're there."

"Really?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"She sent me a picture of her on a date, some guy has his arm around her. She had written that he might be her new, mature boyfriend."

"I've no clue what you're talking about but get you're puppy in love ass to General Hospital."

******

In the waiting room, a doctor was talking to Abby's parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. Douglas, your daughter is in a coma due to a moderate concussion she sustained in the accident. Fortunately, there is no other major damage, only a few nasty looking bruises and bumps. She's recently been moved to her room. You and your family can see her any time or spend the night. Is there anyone else you want on that list?"

"Yes, her boyfriend, Vince Amalfi. We've been told he's on his way here from college."

"We already have a boyfriend listed, a Martin Laseter? He has a broken arm and badly sprained knee. Morgan Daniels and Kyle Raines had some broken bones, Kyle is stable but in ICU. Morgan is in her room with a broken leg and rib. Is Martin, Abby's boyfriend?"

"We don't know Martin Laseter. Who said he was Abby's boyfriend?" Mrs. Douglas asked.

"Nobody. Abby and Martin were in the back seat, Kyle and Morgan in the front. Do you know Kyle and Morgan?"

"Yes, Morgan is Abby's best friend and Kyle is Morgan's live-in boyfriend. We'll go see Abby and we'd like to stop by and see Morgan. Are her parents here?"

"Yes, and Martin's brother. His parents have been notified but they live in Arizona."

They made a visit to Morgan's room, speaking with her parents, then to Abby's room. About midnight, Vince arrived.

"Mr. and Mrs. Douglas, how is Abby doing?"

"Oh, Vince, we're glad you're here! She's in a coma but otherwise just bruises, so they say," said Mrs. Douglas.

"Listen, you take over for a while and we'll go and relieve Allen. Let's go dear," Mr. Douglas said.

Vince held Abby's hand in both of his.

"I pray that you get better soon, Abby, even if you might dump me. Remember this? 'Incy Wincy spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out. Out came the sun and dried up the rain, so the Incy Wincy spider could go up the spout again.' It used to make you laugh."

Vince spent an hour just talking to Abby about college, their times together and phone calls.

"Well, there, don't you bear a resemblance to road kill."

"Allen!" said Vince as he gave his best friend a big hug.

"How are you doing, Vince?"

"Well, I'm not dead, otherwise, I'm okay. I'll leave in a few hours to go back to school."

"Why would you do that? When she does come out of the coma, she'll want to see you, trust me."

"Andy, she sent me this yesterday."

Vince took out his phone and opened up his Facebook app to show him the picture that had been sent to him. Allen's expression became stern, his lips tightened and he pressed the screen a few times.

"Vince, Abby didn't send this, Kyle did."

"Kyle?"

"Yes, someone shared it to his time line, then he tagged you and Carol."

"So, she was on a date with this other guy. At least our relationship lasted longer than I could ever have hoped."

"Dude, you look like a puppy who was yelled at for peeing on the rug. Until Abby tells you otherwise, you're still her boyfriend and I've heard nothing from her."

"That picture says a lot to me! I'll stay until later this afternoon, then head back. Please, keep me informed."

"Will do and I'll see what's up about that picture."

Three days later, Abby came out of the coma but they needed to do some testing before releasing her. On her first night awake, Allen was up to see her.

"Well, Sis, it's good to see that you'll be fine," Allen said as he gave her a hug.

He noticed that her eyes were red, she'd been crying.

"What's up, besides the lump on your head?"

"Vince dumped me."

"He what! No way."

"Yes, open my messenger and see the video he sent."

Allen did so and saw a video of Carol and Vince, most likely naked, in bed. Carol was talking.

"Well, I do want to thank you, bitch, for doing something right. You trained him rather well. Of course, I'll have to teach him a few minor things to please me but you do know your stuff, which is now my stuff. Done it twice and I'd say he's got two more in him. Toodles."

"Wow, that's a bad way to break up. However, I've got something to show you."

Allen opened his Facebook app and showed Abby the picture Kyle had shared with Vince. At that time, Morgan, on crutches, came into the room.

"Hello, Allen."

"Hi, beautiful."

"Thanks. I see Abby has showed you the breakup video."

"Well, she did show me a video, just like I showed her something."

"What?"

"Morgan, Kyle tagged Vince this picture and look at the note."

"My new, mature boyfriend? We'll see."

"Allen, this was taken during the bowling night before the accident. When did Vince send it to you?"

"About two am Sunday morning, from this room."

"You mean Vince was here while I was in a coma?"

"Yup."

"Had he seen that picture then?"

"Yup."

"How long was he here?"

"From midnight Saturday until about three pm Sunday. Abby, Vince thought you were breaking up with him when he saw that picture."

All the while, Morgan was watching the video. A quizzical look grew on her face.

"Abby, remember what you told me that Vince had gotten, before your Face-Time call, last weekend."

"A tattoo."

"No, way!" Allen said.

"My man, Vince, got some ink? What did he get?"

"A pair of angel wings, over his heart. What did you ask, Morgan?"

"Watch the video, again."

She did and she saw it or rather didn't see it. Though Vince never spoke on the video, he was in the buff and no tattoo.

"You're right, Morgan. I don't think that's Vince. Oh, it looks like him but it's not him."

******

Vince had been moping since he got back. He hadn't called anyone to check in on Abby. Carol had called him but he made it a very short call. He decided to visit his friend, Kevin, who'd recently gotten engaged. 'Maybe Kevin can help me.' Kevin invited him in. He was with his little brother, Max, a sophomore.

"What's up, Vince?"

"You remember Abby, from homecoming?"

"Of course, a very nice lady and, if you don't mind me saying, very attractive."

"Thanks but I think she's going to dump me and I also think I love her. What should I do?"

Vince explained about her car accident and the picture that he'd been tagged in.

"Vince, I've been there before, too. Talk to her about the picture and call every day to see how she's doing. Tell her you might be in love with her. I'd rather lose a girl because I told her, than because I didn't. Besides, if you're thinking it, I wouldn't be surprised if she is, also. "

******

"I'm going to talk with Kyle, he's a very captive audience right now, and see what he knows about this picture," Allen said.

"Allen, what's going on?"

"I don't know but I'm not the one to talk to. Here, use my phone."

******

Vince was in his room, putting the finishing touches on his last major paper of the semester, Educational Theory vs. Practice.

His phone chimed, 'Allen, he has an update about Abby.'

"Allen, about time you called me."

"It's me, Vince." Abby said.

"Oh, my god, Abby, your awake! I'm so glad! I mean, I was so worried about you! Did Allen tell you I was there, holding your hand?"

"Nothing about holding my hand but yes, he told me you were here. Uh, dear, we need to talk and, before your mind goes racing any faster than it is already, let me finish before you say anything. Two things. One, I never did or ever would send you a picture like that. If I'd ever think of breaking up with you, I'd tell you face to face. Next, Carol sent me a video of her, and someone who looks like you, waking up after a rather active night in bed. Now, I didn't notice it but Morgan did. It wasn't you. Whomever it was, didn't have the tattoo. You do still have it?"

"Yes. Abby, let me call you back on Face-Time."

"Please do, dear."

She handed the phone back to Allen.

"Thanks."

"You want to be alone?"

"No, you can stay and maybe even talk."

Long Cool Woman started playing and Abby answered the Face-Time call.

"Hello, handsome. I miss you and thanks for coming to see me. Believe it or not, I do remember you talking to me. Thought it was a dream, yet, was Incy Wincy Spider the best you could think of?"

"Sort of, it was the first thing that popped into my mind and could do on your arm. If you didn't send me that picture, who did? Oh, my tattoo."

Vince had taken off his shirt, revealing the angel wings.

"Awe dude, that's so cute," Allen said.

"Thanks and I know you're jealous."

"It seems Kyle did and Morgan is checking with him. As for sending you that video, no. It's not you so Carol sent me a video to break us up. I was attacked, so I'll be responding to this, not you, Vince. I'm flattered about your willingness to protect me but Carol made this personal!"

Vince took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"Okay. Now, I've something to say and I want you to look at me, please."

Abby's face moved so that she was looking at him.

"Abby Douglas, I need to tell you this and, well, if it's the wrong thing then so be it. Abby, we've been together for a little over two months but I've known you for seven years. I've never been more comfortable and, at times, nervous with a girl before but I'm not with a girl. I'm with a lady, a great mother and soon to be college graduate. Abby Douglas, I think I'm in love with you and this is the scariest and happiest I've ever been at the same time. No need to answer now or later, I just felt you should know."

"I'll leave you two alone. See you tomorrow, Sis."

All Vince saw was her very large eyes and a slight smile.

"Vince, those are the nicest words a guy, no, a gentleman has said to me in many years. I have nothing to say right now but I look forward, very much, to you being here for Thanksgiving. Now, I'm tired, still in some pain and need my sleep. Call me about eight tomorrow, if you want. Good night, sexy."

Over the next several days, she and Vince talked twice each day as Abby's condition improved and she was able to walk, though she needed a cane. She talked with a lawyer from her firm about the accident. The driver of the other car had run a red light, was speeding and talking on a cell phone. They told her about a reasonable settlement offer, but perhaps not the best.

"I've sent you a message, the video I had received. It's an unwanted message, from my boyfriend's ex. The male, who's implied as my boyfriend in the video, isn't my boyfriend and I've included proof of that. Look it over and tell me the legal options I may have."

"Okay, I'll get in touch with you in a couple of days. I hear you're being released today?"

"Yes, you can call me at home."

Abby's parents took her home where Morgan, Kyle and Vince's mother, Dorothy, were cleaning and making prepared meals for her and the kids. She went to her room and saw two suitcases, with a note, on the floor.

'Abby, this should be enough clothes so Vince doesn't have to worry about doing laundry over Thanksgiving. Dorothy'

Abby put his clothes into the empty drawers. 'That was very sweet and accepting of Dorothy. She's accepting our relationship. He'll be here in three weeks.'

Her employer had told her to stay home until after her next doctor's appointment, the Monday after Thanksgiving. The company had negotiated a slightly better settlement and she'd signed the papers. 'No bills or loss of pay and an addition to my account. The company only took a third of its usual share.'

She had a nightmare about the video, with the fake Vince being real. That was coupled with her not sleeping well all of the time and she had a slight ringing in her ears, all of which she was told could happen.

Over the next two weeks, her lawsuit against Carol for telecommunications harassment and sexting of an unwanted video had come up. Abby had been able to provide a video deposition, due to her injuries, and she was willing to offer Carol a settlement of a seven thousand five hundred dollar fine, loss of internet privileges while enrolled in college, either at college in Ohio or at her home in New York. Abby also asked for an order of protection but no jail time or punishment from the college. Carol and her lawyers accepted the offer.

It was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Ted and Barbera were playing in the basement while Abby was watching the clock go slower and slower as she watched and waited for Vince. 'Three-thirty-seven, it's about time he got here!' She walked to his car and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a 'looking forward to later', kiss.

"That's one of the things I miss about you. Now, let's get your things upstairs."

Once they deposited his stuff on the floor, he grabbed Abby by the waist, kissed her passionately while one hand started going under her shirt, moved her bra out of the way and massaged her tit.

"This is something, about you, that I miss. Now, to do what I've been thinking of for a few hours."

Her bra was unhooked when they heard the stomping of feet and cries of 'Vince is here!' Ted and Barbera came into the room, just after Vince and Abby had unclenched.

"Vince, are you babysitting while Mom goes out?"

"No, kids, Mommy isn't going out. Remember, I told you that Vince is staying here for Thanksgiving?"

"Yes," Barbera said.

"Good, now go back down and play. Mommy and Vince will be making spaghetti soon."

"I'm sorry, Abby, I forgot," Vince said.

"No need to be sorry, I didn't stop you and sometimes it happens. Besides, I enjoyed it."

Vince again pulled her to him and kissed her neck while lightly caressing her arms. His tongue moved to her ear and he lightly nibbled on it.

"Yes, Vince, but right now, I'm going to start dinner and you'll put your clothes away. Put anything, which needs washing, in the basket in the bathroom. See you down stairs," she said as she kissed him and brushed his hard-on with her hand.

Vince put his clothes away and saw more of his clothes already in the dresser. 'Now, how did these get here? The plot thickens.' He went downstairs, Abby had water boiling and was putting some sauce in a pot.

"Need any help?"

"If you'd like. Sausage or meatballs?"

"Meatballs."

"In the freezer. Put half of the bag in the sauce."

"I've cooked before."

"Peanut butter and jelly isn't cooking."

He kissed her on the cheek.

"If you can cook like Rachael Ray, you'll be something very special, because you're five times better looking."

Abby turned around, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Only five times?" she kissed him.

"Yup and that puts you a full notch above Charlize Theron."

"I forgot how much of a charmer you are. Though you don't need flattery, it's always nice to hear, I can tell you mean it."

Abby kissed Vince, several times.

"Don't look but we have an audience," she whispered to him.

Some giggling was heard from the den as Abby turned back to the stove and Vince got the meatballs from the freezer. Dinner went well and Vince asked the kids about school.

"Would you two, and Mommy, like an ice cream cone?"

Their eyes went wide open.

"Can we, Mom?" Ted asked.

"Sure, once Vince and I have cleaned the dishes, we can have ice cream."

A quick run for soft ice cream, through the drive-through, made everyone happy. Abby had an announcement when they got back.

"Okay, once your cones are finished, it's time to wash up and get ready for bed. You do have school tomorrow."

"We want to stay up longer, Mom," Barbera said.

"Yes, Vince, can we stay up later?" Ted asked.

Vince looked at Abby and smiled.

"Ted. Barbera. Your mother said it was time to get ready for bed. However, she didn't say you had to go to sleep. If you two can get ready, wash up and brush your teeth, maybe I can read you a bedtime story then you can go to sleep, if your mom says it's okay."

"Can Vince read us a story, Mom?" they both asked, their eyes wide open with anticipation.

"That will be fine, if you two are ready in ten minutes."

"A short one," Abby said, as they ran upstairs.

"We're ready for the story!" they called out a few minutes later.

Vince went upstairs, Abby followed a few minutes later and listened as he read them a story. 'He's very good with them. He's baby sat them many times but there's a difference.'

"You want a glass of wine?"

"No thanks, dear."

He sat down next to her as she cuddled up next to him.

"That was very nice, tonight! Thank you."

"You're welcome. How's everything going? I read up about concussions and found they wouldn't have released you if they thought you were still in danger."

"Pretty much okay. Some headaches, nothing very strong, little dizzy spells and I use the walker they gave me."

"Anything else?"

"My appetite is iffy but no nausea. Now, a question for you. What do you think about all that's happened?"

"I never knew Carol was so vindictive. She got what she deserved. This will sound weird but if it wasn't for the car accident, I don't know if I'd be here right now."

She turned and looked at him.

"What?"

"Here me out. The picture of you was sent to my messages as if from Kyle. There was also a message from Allen. I saw that picture and figured we were over, or soon would be. After I checked Allen's message and heard about the car accident, I called Allen and came to see you as fast as I could. If I hadn't come or called you for a week, you would have gotten that video and also figured we were over."

"I'm so glad that you did come see me."

Vince started tracing around her nipple, feeling it get hard, as he started lightly kissing her neck and ear while his other hand went between her legs, which she invitingly spread for him.

"Feels nice, keep it up."

"I plan to, besides, I've got my thoughts, from earlier, to take care of."

"Really, what ever could they be?"

"What do you say to going upstairs and finding out?"

"But what would the neighbors say? My virtue is on the line, Mr. Amalfi."

"Ms. Douglas, your virtue is, and always will be, intact. By the way, which neighbor helped you with my clothes being here ahead of me?"

They went upstairs, quietly going past Ted and Barbera's rooms. Vince began kissing her lips, his tongue sliding between them but not into her mouth. His hands were doing double duty, one on a tit and the other on her pussy, both outside of her clothes.

"We'll need to be quiet so as not to wake the kids. Oh, and due to the accident and my medicine, I'm no longer on birth control. In preparation of this, I've different types of condoms for you to use. I do seem to find firsts for us, don't I?"

"My plan is to fuck and make love to you, Abby Douglas. Now, be quiet while I ravish this fantastic body that's in my arms."

"Those tits are beautiful but seem constrained. Maybe they want to come out and play?"

He began by taking her shirt off and slowly unhooking her bra. His fingers danced over her 38C's as the bra fell to the floor. His lips and tongue were kissing the back of her neck as his fingers were squeezing her hard nipples. Her arms reached above her head and wrapped around his head, as she spun in his arms.

Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers