Prima Nocte Ch. 03: The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers

"That feels delectable."

Her tongue thrust into his mouth, locating his. Vince's arm went behind her knees as he scooped her into his arms, walked over to the bed and laid her on it. He straddled her, unbuttoning her jeans then slowly unzipping them.

"So nice, dear."

"Glad you're enjoying this. Now, to other things."

He began by kissing his way down her chest as his hand had slipped beneath her panties and discovered her wet pussy. Abby's hips bucked in anticipation of what was to come. Vince then got off of the bed and tugged on one pants leg, then the other, pulling them off of her.

"Now, for the last layer."

He crawled onto the bed, stopping above her panties.

"They're wet and beautiful but they have got to go."

His fingers slipped under the waistband, he slid them off and they quickly joined the jeans on the floor. Vince returned, starting to kiss her inner thighs, then traced a line with his tongue on the edge of her snatch.

His fingers were lightly tracing her nipples as his tongue found her clit and began swirling around it a few times before sliding down between her lower lips. 'That's it lover, now stick it into my canal!'

Unfortunately, he didn't. He went back to her clit and flicked it while he moved sideways to her body. His assault on her clit continued, being joined by his fingers that probed and entered her wet love canal.

"Blow on it, lightly, lover."

He did and Abby's hips bucked into his face, her hand was in his hair and she pulled his face into her pussy. His tongue licked her swollen clit and between her labia while his finger found her G-spot by doing a 'come here' motion.

"Oh god, Vince, you're turning me on. That mouth muscle is doing its job!"

"Mm, you smell so good and I don't get that many opportunities. Now, relax and enjoy."

"Imagine you're a painter, dip your brush and paint the wall. Dip it again and paint. Use both sides of the brush, one is softer, smoother and sometimes you have to dab the brush."

Vince adjusted himself between her legs and began kissing and licking around her bush and thighs.

"Just doing the edging first."

"Mm."

Then his tongue parted her lower lips and probed until he found the entrance. He thrust in and out, twice, before he went up her slit to the clit. Licking, blowing and swirling around it.

"Yes, oh yes, Vince!"

Vince started rubbing it but with the bottom of his tongue, pressing it between his lower lip, for a little while. Then he returned down, again sticking it into her canal. 'Not bad. Not as good as other parts of your body, but you're leading this dance and I'll give you ample opportunity to practice. You're getting me wet and juicy.'

Vince lifted his head above her pussy, blew on it and used his fingers to stroke, feel and caress her entire garden. 'It does glisten a little in the light.' He resumed teasing her, lightly licking her clit, while his hands moved to her soft tits with their hard nipples. She gasped as he began squeezing one nipple and massaging the other tit. He felt her hips thrust up and did his best to move with the motion as Abby's hands were running all over his shoulders and through his hair.

"Yes, Vince, keep it up. I'm getting closer all of the time."

'You're being simple but effective and I'm loving it.' Vince used his lips to hold the clit in place while his tongue began licking and swirling around it. A small wave of liquid surprised Vince and he let go of Abby's clit but kept licking it.

"I'm coming!"

Abby's hands grabbed his hair and, with some force, pulled his face into her garden while her hips thrust upward. Vince did his best to continue pleasuring Abby but he had been caught between breaths and the wetness soaking her pussy made him gag and cough. Vince pulled away, coughed and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Abby. I didn't mean to stop."

Abby reached up, her arms enfolding his neck. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him, licking her wetness from around his lips.

"Dear, you did your job. I came and it was enjoyable, as if you couldn't tell. I promise, you'll have more opportunities to practice and get better."

She kissed him deeply.

"Now, one of us still has clothes on!"

"True and I still want to return the fuck you gave me at college with one of my own."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"A fact."

Vince's clothes were quickly on the floor and Abby was stroking his hard cock.

"I've got some condoms we'll be using for a while. When done, tell me what you think of it."

She retrieved a package from the night stand.

"Now, before I put this on, I'll be devoting some attention to your most enjoyable cock. Once on, it's on till finished, nothing to do except drill me!"

"Sure!"

Abby began stroking his cock. She dripped saliva on the head and ran her finger around the tip's edge and through the slit.

"That feels good."

She continued this for a few minutes, smiling as some precum began coming out. 'It's time.' She tore the package open, held his cock with one hand and placed it over the tip, then both hands pulled it down.

"Oh, that's cold!"

"Remember college?"

"Yes, I do. Is it the same flavor and will you do the same later?"

"Not this kind but its effect is. Now, you're much more skilled with this than your tongue. As for the other, maybe I will. Now, studly, fuck me like you wanted to when you first got here."

Abby laid back on the bed, her legs spread, doing the 'come here' motion with both hands and the most seductive smile Vince had ever seen. Her arms wrapped around his neck, their open mouths locked and tongues began the ancient sex dance. One of his arms hooked under her knee and pulled it toward her.

Her snatch was very wet with anticipation and his rock hard prick entered her quickly, sliding all of the way in, until he felt his sack slap against her. He ground his hips in a circular motion, then backed out and reentered all of the way.

"Oh, yes, Vince!"

'Time for one from my book.' Vince got on his knees and, with both arms, pulled Abby up from the bed and into him as he quickly stroked her. 'I'm hard but don't feel the urge, yet. Her smile, that lovely smile!

"My beautiful stud lover, climb me, if you dare."

He dropped her onto the bed and began slowly snaking his way up her body, keeping his hard engorged cock inside of her and flexing it. He began kissing and licking her nipples and massaging her tits as he passed them by.

"Oh god, Vince, do you feel me squeezing the hell out of your hard cock?"

"Actually, no, but the look on your face and the feel of your body is telling me all I need to know."

His head reached her neck and he flicked her ear with his tongue, his hand stoking her hair. Abby wrapped her legs around him, crossing her ankles as they rocked back and forth. How long they were doing this wasn't important. Two lovers, wrestling as one, as universal and ancient as human kind. 'I'm coming, man will I be coming!'

"Vince, you're one awesome lover!"

Abby bucked as she squirted and flushed her first time having such an orgasm with Vince. She increased her hip thrusts and Vince increased his, banging his rock hard cock into her as if he were John Henry and her pussy was his mountain. It was only a few seconds later that Abby had another wave of pleasure and flushing, then a third.

"What a fantastic fuck you're giving me," she whispered in his ear.

Vince's eyes stared at her, then started growing.

"Your time is coming. Hang on to me."

They held onto each other as Abby rolled and they switched positions. Abby looked down at Vince, started rocking and gyrating for a bit and then lowered herself to him. Their lips locked as Vince thrust up, harder than she had expected, and blew his load. They lay there for a while caressing, touching and kissing each other, with Vince still inside of her.

"Now, to clean you up. What made you last so long, I'd rather not get any inside of me. I'll change the sheets after the kids go to school."

"If you'd like, I'll get them to the bus while you sleep?"

"Really? Okay, their clothes are out and they can dress themselves. Just cereal and some juice for breakfast. Ted likes to take his lunch but Barbera will buy. Have fun and do wear your robe over pajamas. Now, let's cuddle."

'Morgan was right, letting Vince lead the dance does have some exceedingly enjoyable benefits. I'm relaxed and comfortable in his arms.' During the night, Vince woke up on his back and Abby had an arm over his chest. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. 'I really do think I love you, Abby.'

The alarm went off, Vince got up and put his robe on. Then he woke up the kids and went down to get Ted's lunch ready. 'Peanut butter and jelly was one of my staples.' He added a banana, a pudding cup, a juice bottle and a few cookies. He got two bowls down, then waited for them to choose a cereal. Within half an hour, the bus came and he went back upstairs.

He saw that Abby had propped the pillows up against the head board and was laying there, beautifully naked, patting the bed.

"Sit back against the pillows. You're getting a hand job."

Vince did as asked and Abby leaned her back against his abdomen and started stroking his cock, enjoying its rapid growth. She reached over and retrieved a bottle of baby oil, placed some in her hands, spread it around and resumed massaging his hard on.

Her hands were moving in a circular motion from the tip of his cock to his sack, all of which was slippery with baby oil. Abby added more. Her fingers started to play with and tease the tip, her fingers pinching the underside and the other hand was exploring the slit and spreading the precum around.

"Abby that feels exquisite!"

"I'm glad and I'm enjoying it as well. Though you are on the passive side."

At that hint, Vince reached a hand over her shoulder to her tit and nipple.

"Mm, feels good but not as good as your supersized prick."

"I'm getting close!"

"I know and we'll see how long I can milk you."

She lowered her head and blew on his tip, while one hand played with his marbles and the other hand's fingers went up and down the underside of his cock. Abby kept this up for minutes, mixing in a twisting motion and lightly licked some precum.

Her smile grew as she heard him suck air in and all the while her tit and nipple was feeling pretty good. Vince's hips began thrusting and his breathing deepened. 'Now, will my aim be on target?' She moved her head over his engorged and beautiful cock just in time as the first blast hit her lips and her hands kept up their ministrations.

"Oh, is that good!" said Vince as another stream shot out, landing in her mouth.

This continued for another four bursts and all while Vince's moans of pleasure, the feeling of his cum landing on her face and in her mouth and his massaging of her tits made her flush as she took his cock into her mouth, sucking on it. Vince surprisingly flipped Abby to her back and kissed her longingly and romantically.

"What next, dear?"

"Why, a shower, of course."

Pelwrath
Pelwrath
15 Followers