Primal Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes flew open. If this was punishment for running away, he'd admit his regret in an instant. Apologize. Whatever it took. He understood the concept of quid pro quo well enough.

But in the shadows, Skyler didn't appear to want an apology. There was no taunting smirk on his lips. His pupils were blown, eyes wide with awe. He looked reverent. Afraid to explore any further, as if he wasn't worthy.

There was a dark hunger too, simmering just beneath the surface. Jay wanted to exploit it. He wanted to crack the façade of control and dominance, to watch it crumble beneath animalistic lust.

A deep groan vibrated through his chest as he lifted his arms over his head. He stretched, lazily arching his back and allowing his muscles to flex. Shadows caressed his skin in turn. They rippled over his dick and abdomen, ending at the hollow of his throat. He challenged Skyler with his eyes, plainly stating that if Skyler wouldn't touch him, the elements of the night would.

Skyler swallowed, the muscles around his throat tightening. His caress became rougher, nails leaving crescent marks on Jay's outer thighs. Jay pressed into the touch, spreading his legs in invitation. Never before had he been so wanton, so bold, but being watched made him feel powerful. Unashamed.

And quite frankly, he wanted Skyler to get on with it.

When Skyler finally, finally grazed his balls, outlining them with the pad of his thumb, Jay gasped. Skyler gave a low, throaty murmur as he cupped them, gently rolling them between his fingers, weighing them, inspecting them. Their heaviness seemed to please him.

"So fertile," he whispered. "So full and ready. You're perfect."

"Please," Jay gasped, trying to breathe through his need. With one touch, he'd been reduced from provoking to

begging. It was what he'd asked for. Now he'd take it.

The throbbing between his thighs increased with every probe. He trembled with every heartbeat. Little jolts from Skyler's fingertips traveled through his balls, further filling them, stimulating them. He grit his teeth to keep from screaming. Sweat layered his skin.

His hips rolled against Skyler's fingers, seeking friction that wasn't there. When he reached down to end his suffering, Skyler snatched his hand and pinned it to the dirt.

"Almost," he promised. "Wait for it."

The words didn't register. Jay was done waiting. Building pressure made him stiffen, on the very edge of orgasm, breath hissing between his teeth. His skin felt too tight to contain the torrent of ecstasy mounting inside him. It would destroy him if he couldn't release it, feel it, treasure it. His mouth watered, and tears filled his eyes.

"Now."

Skyler gripped his cock and stroked him from base to tip.

He yelled, feeling his balls draw up. Then he was coming, exploding through the stratosphere. Head thrown back, his hips jerked into Skyler's fist, spasming uncontrollably. The pleasure went on and on, compounded by the heat of Skyler's hand and the release of something more than pearly strings of come.

"Oh, fuck," he cried out, writhing against the ground. "Harder. Yeah, God-"

Skyler tightened his fist, stripping Jay's shaft with frantic strokes. They were almost too fast, burning and raw, but the twinge of pain only heightened his pleasure. His legs thrashed with every upstroke. Skyler milked the come right out of him, smearing it, thumb grinding against the sensitive buddle of nerves just under the head.

He keened and cursed. He didn't know if he was begging for mercy or pleading for more, but it scarcely seemed to matter, because Skyler's fist twisted on the next stroke. It triggered a burst of white behind his eyelids and tore a ragged howl from his throat.

He was dying. Had to be. It was too much.

"Can you see them?" he distantly heard. "Look."

The pleasure finally began to ebb, allowing him a break before it broke him. Gasping for air, shuddering through the aftershocks, he pried open his eyes to see electric crackles of light fade into the atmosphere. He wasn't sure if he believed them to be real.

Skyler was smiling. "They're only the beginning. Together, we can retrieve more."

He lowered his head and nuzzled Jay's cock, which was still hard. Jay groaned, even as he wondered how that was possible. Thoughts slow, reflexes non-existent, he didn't have time to speak or pull away before Skyler engulfed him in his wet, hot mouth.

"Agh, wait-" he choked out, bucking up and then falling back. His hands shook as Skyler's tongue swirled around his length. It produced a low-voltage current to heighten his pleasure, making every nerve tingle.

His mouth went slack, eyes rolling up in his head. The muscles in his abdomen stuttered. To anyone else, it might have appeared like he was having a seizure. Maybe he was. But the bliss it gave him was too extreme for him to care.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my-"

He salivated as it climbed higher and higher. The tipping point was when Skyler's tongue thinned enough to slither into his slit. It stimulated him from the inside, tickling and electrifying nerves he never knew he had.

"What the- oh, shit, yes. Fuck."

The tongue retreated, lapping at the head, and he came so hard that he couldn't utter a sound. His mouth widened in a silent scream. Skyler's grip was firm on his hips, keeping him still as his entire body warmed. Fiery euphoria seemed to expand the pleasure centers of his brain beyond their usual capacity.

Every muscle convulsed, over and over, until tears leaked from his eyes. Through the blurriness, he saw what appeared to be tiny bolts of lightning charging the air until it buzzed with sound. They glowed, a nebula of color erupting toward the clouds.

Then Skyler sucked, like he was trying to suck Jay's brain cells out his cock. The suction bordered on painful, but it elicited another wave of convulsions.

He squeezed his eyes shut, breathing through the pulses, upper body curling in on itself. His muscles burned with rigidity, but it was worth it. He gripped Skyler's head to anchor himself, to keep him from flying apart.

Grey lined the edges of his vision when the pleasure began to dissipate. Tension leached from his muscles. They unknotted bit by bit, until he was loose enough to freely thrust into Skyler's mouth, to feel Skyler's throat close around him. It might have been greedy, but hell, it was a long way down. The aftershocks could scarcely be called after anything for how they made him shake and moan.

Skyler grunted in approval, the vibrations traveling to his balls as if coaxing them to fill for another round. The rhythmic contractions seemed endless, mere ripples after crashing waves. Skyler's palms kneaded the globes of his ass. The pleasure melted over a wider area, sinking into his bones.

"So goddamned good," he husked.

Finally, he collapsed against the ground with a dull thud, limbs boneless and limp. His chest heaved with every breath. Holy shit.

Skyler lifted his mouth with an obscene slurping sound. Not a drop of come had been spilt. He ran his tongue over his lips like he couldn't get enough of the taste.

"That was the best sex of my life," Jay slurred. "And we didn't even have actual sex."

Skyler's eyes shifted to the forest floor. Remorse was evident in his expression.

"I must apologize for getting carried away. You're so . . . delicious, and yet, so sensitive. I could bring you to heights unknown, but it is ill-advised until your brain recovers. The same could be said of duration." He ran a hand over Jay's sweaty forehead. "But you handled that very well. Sleep now. We will continue in the morning."

*

Jay ran.

He ran through the forest, toward his cabin in the distance. It sat on a cliff overlooking the town below. Moonbeams shone onto a roof of patchy shingles.

Relief flooded through him. It would be all right. Rest was what he needed.

The ground softened as he neared. Leaves and thorns were like velvet beneath his feet. Nothing would slow him down. He was almost home. The cabin loomed over him, more sinister than he remembered, but it had been a terrifying night. If he saw the Boogeyman in the veil of harmless shadows, no one could blame him.

He ascended rickety front steps and pushed open the door, glancing over his shoulder before crossing the threshold. The cabin had aged during his absence, adorned now with cobwebs and broken glass. Its musty scent greeted him as the air stirred with his arrival.

Scraps of yellowing newspaper crinkled under his feet.

Storm Claims One, the headline read.

Jay ignored it, turning his attention to a pair of jeans crumpled in the corner. Although caked with dust, they would keep him warm. He put them on and padded to the bedroom, intending to grab a sweatshirt before locking up.

What he found instead stopped him in his tracks.

"No," he whispered.

A body lay in the bed. Even without venturing closer, Jay knew who it was. The sight made him feel sick. His stomach lurched as he stumbled backward. Glass cut his feet. Bloody footprints followed him to the porch, appearing almost black in the light. They pointed at him, angry, accusing.

"It wasn't my fault," he breathed. "I didn't do anything wrong. I tried to save you-"

He gasped when a hand landed on his shoulder, spinning him around. The dead man stood before him, grey skin hanging from his bones. Rainwater dripped from his hair. Before Jay could react, the man grabbed his head and yanked him forward into a kiss.

He opened his mouth to scream, and the man plunged his tongue inside. It dove down his throat, choking him, drowning him. He couldn't breathe. It pulled back and dove into his throat again, thrusting, only allowing him to breathe in intervals.

His hands flailed before grabbing the man's shoulders to push him away. Skin caved under his grip, clammy and swollen. Something trickled down his arms. Whether it was blood or water remained a mystery.

Jay was horrified to feel his body respond to the dead man's kiss. If any moment could be deemed inappropriate to get hard, it was when he was struggling for air. Nevertheless, his dick filled with blood, bulging against his zipper to strain forward for attention.

He let out a muffled cry when the dead man suddenly gripped him through his jeans. Wetness seeped through the fabric. It drenched his skin, making thrusting against the man's hand easier. But limited contact only sated them for so long. By the hard line against Jay's thigh - he distantly wondered how a dead man got it up - they both wanted more.

Icy fingers wormed inside his waistband. A wrench of inhuman strength jarred his hips and tore the denim. The ripping sound made his heart skip a beat. He was left bare to the man's hand, exposed to the air.

Meaty fingers wrapped around his shaft to fondle and stroke him. The cold touch made him shiver into the kiss, but God, it felt good. It felt familiar in all the right ways, dead flesh aside.

A whisper of bone poked through one of the man's fingers. Jay jerked when it prodded at his slit.

Fuck, yes.

He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and threw himself into the kiss, shoving his hips forward. Pre-come streaked his abdomen on each downstroke. Groaning with need, he wrapped one leg around the man's waist. A bloated hand gripped his ass to yank him closer, while the other groped him harder.

He broke away from the kiss to look into the man's eyes. A milky coating layered the irises, but he would know those eyes anywhere. They retained the same heat they'd had when alive.

"Fuck," Jay rasped, pressing their foreheads together. Heat was pooling at his core. He wouldn't last much longer. The dead man seemed to know as much, but he wouldn't stop jacking, wouldn't slow his pace. His fingers danced along the underside, playing, teasing the vein there.

The hand on Jay's ass began to explore. Jagged fingernails dragged over his skin. They traced his crease before dipping between his cheeks. A finger rubbed over his hole, soggy and twice the size it should be. He gasped when the fingernail caught on his rim. But then the finger plunged into him, stroking him from the inside.

He whined at the cold intrusion, squirming and writhing in the dead man's embrace, clenching around the finger. His clothes were soaked. Water continued to seep through them, seemingly without a source. But he knew better. The source was standing before him. It was rubbing his cock and fingering his hole. Keeping him on edge.

"Deeper," he whispered. "Deep as you can go, please. Yes."

The finger inside him thrust to the knuckle and just kept going, like there were no limits for the dead. It found his prostate without a hitch, grazing it, lightly scraping, and then grinding hard. He howled into the man's shoulder.

Violent shudders wracked his frame. Pained pleasure made him claw for something to anchor himself with.

The man walked them to the nearest wall. Jay slammed into it, driving the man's finger even deeper into his body, jarring him forward.

Glistening lips brushed his throat before latching on. They invoked a full body jerk from him, made more severe by the dripping hair pressed against his chest. He wasn't surprised to feel a lack of teeth. Decaying gums wouldn't hold them, after all. The dead man nestled and sucked on the flesh of his neck like a leach. Wet, slimy, and cold.

His eyes drifted shut and he thrust against the hand wrapped around him.

It tightened and sped up, demanding everything he could give. He moaned when the thumb brushed the head, smearing pre-come down his length. The rhythm became erratic, unpredictable, until he was all but fucking into the hand and pushing back against the finger inside him. Duel sensations that coiled in a tangle of ecstasy, fighting for dominance.

The dead man straddled his leg and started to ride his thigh. It was so taboo, so dirty and hot that Jay felt his pleasure spike and explode.

"Oh-" The low, broken groan was wrenched from his core as he came.

White heat pulsed from his balls. His hips stuttered and seized. A steady hunh, hunh, hunh stemmed from his lips as his cock quivered, slit flaring. Come painted the floor in uneven streaks. His ass clenched, rim clamping down around the finger, globes trembling from the force of his orgasm. All the while, he rode it out, sucking air through his teeth like a dying man.

An unexpected grind into his prostate made him cry out. His cock jetted a stream of come from the pressure. Slimy wetness against his leg made him vaguely realize the dead man was coming, too. An inky black come dribbled down his thigh, smearing over his skin with every drive of his hips. He would have been repulsed, but he was still coming, shaft acting like an endless geyser, gushing until it was spent.

His knees refused to hold him up as the spasms receded. The arm around his shoulders tensed, dragging him closer, constricting his breathing. Loving him to death.

Jay shivered and shook as he was lowered to the cabin floor. Too drained to do much of anything else, his hips weakly bucked, seeking more touch, more pressure. He panted for breath, teeth chattering, body limp in the dead man's arms. There was nowhere else he'd rather be . . .

Jay jerked awake.

An arm around his waist dragged him back. Dirt ground against his side. Skyler cradled him, body hot enough to make him sweat. His hairline was drenched, along with his chest.

He glanced down, unsurprised to find evidence of his recent orgasm already crusting on his skin. His dick was red and half-hard against his stomach. Tremors that had nothing to do with pleasure ran through his limbs.

It had been years since he'd allowed himself to think about what happened. How he'd taken the jeep into town for supplies, leaving his lover alone. How the storm had moved in faster than anyone had anticipated. How he'd worried all night as water flooded the roads, trapping him in town. By the time the roads had cleared, it had been too late.

"Jay, are you all right?" Skyler murmured into his ear, voice thick with sleep.

No. He was pretty fucking far from all right. But he nodded and closed his eyes, unwilling to revisit the past anymore tonight. He'd avoided thinking about it for years. He even harbored repressed memories, according to local psychiatrists. A type of selective amnesia.

He remembered the basics. Understood the gist of his former relationship and the tragedy that had forced it to end. But he didn't remember the details, and he didn't care to. If they were revealing themselves through his dreams, he would do his best to ignore them.

"Bad dream?" Skyler asked.

"No," he snapped. His own voice was hoarse. "Even if it was, it's none of your damn business. I don't know you.

You don't know me."

"I'd like that to change."

"It can't."

"Why not?"

Jay exhaled. "Another relationship is the last thing I need. Let's not pretend this is more than what it is. We're using each other. You need entities, because you're some glorified alien. I need sex, because I'm a hot-blooded male. But when this is over, we'll go our separate ways, and we'll never see each other again."

"Is that what you think?"

"I said it, didn't I?"

Skyler's forehead pressed against his skin. "This runs much deeper than you think. I'm not here by chance. You're not some random man. We're meant to be together."

Christ. Those were exactly the words he didn't want to hear. Well, there was nothing left to be done about it. The safest avenue would be silence. Jay refused to listen to any more.

"Just go to sleep," he ordered.

Skyler sighed, breath hot against his shoulder blade. But he complied. As he settled down, his eyelashes brushed Jay's skin. The graze felt like a gesture of affection.

Goddamn it.

*

Hours later, when it was still dark, Jay woke with one intention: leaving. He tip-toed around Skyler, half-fearful he would wake up and half-surprised he was still sleeping at all. This had been the strangest, most powerful experience of his life, but he was ready to end it, thank you very much.

Screw his dreams of a dead lover.

Screw Skyler and his non-corporeal entities.

Jay had a life mere minutes away from here. A lonely, somewhat empty life, he'd admit that much. But at least he wasn't forced to relive the past through his dreams. At least he wasn't coerced into an intimate relationship before he was ready.

Skyler lay on his clothes. His boots were nowhere to be seen. He had no choice but to head for the road as naked as the day he was born. It wouldn't be pleasant. It might cut up his feet. But there were worse things in life than literal and figurative freedom.

He winced when a twig snapped under his foot. Barely daring to move, he snuck a glance over his shoulder. Skyler was still out like a light. Thank God.

The farther he crept, the bolder he became. Finally, it reached the point where he could run without fear of detection. He took his steps more carefully than last time, ever mindful of how one misstep could send him tumbling down another embankment.

Skyler wouldn't be there to heal him this time. Or to give him orgasms so damn fantastic that they neutralized his

headache.

That was something worth researching when he returned to civilization. Voltages, charges, neurons, and electrical impulses within the brain.

Electrocution, his brain piped up. Terrible way to die.

Rustling in the foliage made Jay pause. He leapt behind the nearest tree, pressing his back to the bark. It was rough against his skin. He tried to silence his breathing, but found it impossible.

Then static electricity wafted through the air, and his breath hitched.

"Jay? I know you're here," Skyler's voice drifted through the trees, getting closer. "What do you gain by running? Don't you want to know why I chose you?"