Primal Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't stay here. He'd be caught.

Forgoing hiding to flee, he bolted from his spot, leaping over a fallen log. The road was close. He was sure of it. Unfortunately, he couldn't find the same path he'd taken into the woods. The brush was thick and near impenetrable. Moonlight dimmed until he couldn't see a damn thing.

All the while, the footsteps behind him grew louder. His legs weakened as he remembered the euphoria gifted to him before. Caught up in his memories, he stumbled over a tree root and fell. Dry leaves scratched at his hands and arms. He crawled forward, seconds away from rising to his feet when he heard Skyler's growl. The weight of the man landed heavily his back.

He gasped when his knees and elbows gave out. The pain of being flattened so suddenly was eclipsed by Skyler's heat, and the erection pressing against the back of his thigh. Hot, panting breaths in his ear made him shudder and buck. His shaft swelled as the movement made him grind against the ground.

"Caught you," Skyler breathed. His teeth scraped the shell of Jay's ear before descending down his neck. "Don't tell me that you don't want this."

Jay had forgotten how to speak. He groaned when Skyler shifted to slot himself between the cheeks of his ass. Not pressing, not spreading, but gently thrusting against him. He was too big. But it was a slicked finger and not his dick that slid between Jay's cheeks to circle his hole.

He grunted in alarm nevertheless, the threat of penetration abruptly real. This wasn't a dream. This was really happening.

"Shhh, it's okay," Skyler whispered against his back. He began massaging Jay's ass, hand sliding down to cup his balls. "Going to feel good. I promise. I can make it so good for you, Jay. Better than before. Better than you've ever had."

His heart slammed against his ribs. He wanted it. God, he wanted it. But this was wrong. He didn't even know what Skyler was, much less where he came from or what the hell was happening after each orgasm. Each long, sinuous, mind-blowing orgasm.

He didn't want to want Skyler, or anyone else. Allowing himself to want them was like inviting pain with a neon sign. But his thoughts were stuttering, all reason fleeing in favor of desire.

His hips bucked against the ground, desperately seeking friction. Something about Skyler was affecting him. He knew it, and yet, he didn't care. Lust was riding him hard. It was an all-consuming need, begging to be satisfied. Desire would kill him, if the pleasure didn't first.

Skyler stopped massaging his ass to lay bodily against his back, fingernails trailing a path up his side.

"What's it going to be, Jaybird?" he whispered. "Do you want to fly?"

"Please." The plea left his lips before he could stop it.

Dead silence followed his admission, and for a moment, he worried that he'd said something wrong. But then Skyler's lips skimmed his spine, kissing a path to the small of his back. He gasped softly, eyes flickering shut. Those lips were like molten lava, warming him at his center. He clawed at the leaves, hands clenching into fists. Breaths ghosted over his skin, soothing him even as his heart sped up.

A gentle pressure between his shoulder blades coaxed him to lay flat. Dirt ground against his face. The scent of earth filled his nose, invoking something primal within him.

He was meant to do this. He was always meant to do this. What the feeling meant or how it came to be, he was at a loss to explain. None of that mattered now. It was something to explore another time. For now, he lost himself in the feeling of Skyler's lips on his skin. Gentle, loving, tender. They were somehow familiar and yet strange.

When Skyler's lips reached the cleft of his ass, he swallowed hard, waiting. Exhaled breath, hotter than it had any right to be, had him quivering with need.

"Exquisite." The word was spoken into his skin, as if branding him with it. A gentle nip made him jerk, inevitably thrusting against the ground. When he pulled back to do it again, fingertips gripped his hips, holding him in place.

His cock jumped in protest. He felt it leaking pre-come, beading at the tip and painting his abdomen.

Heated thumbs slid between his cheeks. They squeezed before separating the globes of his ass to expose his hole to the air. A breeze made him tense, but the grip was firm, holding him open and vulnerable. Thumbs caressed the skin of his inner cheeks until he was rhythmically clenching for something to fill him.

"It's beautiful," Skyler murmured, his voice rough. One of his thumbs pressed against the spasming ring, not quite dipping in, but tracing, sensitizing the nerves. The alien sensation made Jay squirm with both pleasure and uncertainly. He needed more. His forehead rolled over the ground, arms flexing just enough to push his hips back.

The silent plea made Skyler groan.

"I have to-" Skyler broke off. "Have to taste you."

Suddenly, Skyler was there, kissing, nuzzling him, tongue flicking out only enough to tease. Jay whimpered. The bumps on Skyler's tongue were prominent, igniting the beginnings of ecstasy when it hadn't even entered him yet. He pushed back for it, aching for release.

"Please, give it to me." His voice was thick, unrecognizable. "Yeah. God. Fuck, yeah."

Words and senseless noises spilled from his mouth until he was unaware of them, focused only on Skyler's tongue, thickening, pushing into him.

He reared up as it entered him, tossing his head back. The tendons in his neck strained against his skin. It was so hot, searing him from the inside out, rubbing against his inner walls. It drove in and out of him, powerful but too soft to truly soothe the fire within.

His rim burned from the stretch. Every ridge forced its way inside him before abruptly pulling out. He trembled with each stabbing thrust, nerves overstimulated, cock leaking. Skyler's saliva trickled over his balls and down the back of his thighs. The pace was sloppy, brutal, jarring him forward.

"Oh my God," he breathed. "Fuck yes. Don't stop. Keep- keep going. Oh, Christ. I'm going to-"

One of Skyler's hands shifted downward, kneading Jay's balls, testing their fullness. He hummed in satisfaction, the vibrations traveling along his tongue. Jay cried out, nails digging into the dirt. He grit his teeth against the sounds of desperation rising in his throat.

It was building. Although apprehensive, his mouth watered when his balls drew up. The constant stimulation from Skyler's tongue and hand were too much. Soft, begging sounds replaced his words, pleading for that last bit of pressure, that last bit of friction.

Twigs snapped as Skyler rolled his hips, humping, clearly affected by Jay's response to his touch. His tongue plunged deeper, filling Jay completely. It wriggled against his prostate, over and over, forgoing gentleness to rub and stroke. Crude squelching sounds grew louder to accompany the groans rising in pitch.

His free hand snaked around Jay's hip, trailing a path of fire. Then his thumb brushed over the head of Jay's cock.

Jay shouted as he came, mouth open, head falling forward. He rutted against Skyler's fingers, slicking them with heavy pulses of come. They danced over the head, refusing to grip his length. All the while, the tongue inside him pressed against his prostate, teasing him for every drop.

His legs thrashed under Skyler's weight, upper body bucking, flailing, twisting. It was too much. He couldn't take it. When a hand engulfed his shaft to stroke it, he screamed, vision flaring to white as pleasure electrified his every nerve. He convulsed against the ground, coming undone with the intensity of the euphoria consuming him.

It mounted to a crescendo, until he couldn't move or breathe at all. His body went rigid, taunt as a bowstring. Though his eyes were clenched shut, the air buzzed with electricity.

He gasped for air, drowning in the aftershocks, distantly feeling Skyler's hand running up and down his back. Minutes passed before the spasms eased to the point of coherent thought. Even then, his dick valiantly twitched.

"I've got you, Jaybird. You were magnificent. Hush, now. Try to breathe normally."

Drained and exhausted, Jay looked over his shoulder. Skyler was kneeling there, still hard, eyes dark with need. The twinge of pity Jay felt for him was overwhelmed by fatigue. It wasn't simply the orgasm. It was - he cringed - creating these non-corporeal entities that was wearing him out. Had to be.

He hadn't caught a glimpse of them this time. Those electric crackles of light were quick to fly away.

He brushed away the soiled leaves beneath him. The scent of sex was overpowering, even this deep within the forest. It was dissipating quickly, however, replaced by pine and tree sap. He slumped to the ground, grinding against the dirt until pain took the edge off his pleasure.

He wanted to speak. He wanted to ask questions. He was just so tired.

Skyler crawled to his side, hand falling on his shoulder. "You need to rest."

"We need to find better shelter," he mumbled. "It's not safe out here."

Skyler chuckled, wrapping an arm around his waist and curling up behind him. His arousal pressed into the flesh of Jay's thigh.

"I'll protect you. I would never let anything happen to you. Sleep. The next time you wake up, I'm going to take you with more than my tongue."

The promise made Jay shudder. He slipped into a doze, the world slowly fading away around him.

"What are they?" he mumbled. Entities flashed within his mind, volts of light interspersed with times long past. People and places and feelings suppressed.

Skyler's answer was so soft, he barely heard it.

"Memories."