All Comments on 'Primal Frontiers Ch. 02'

by Lust_Personified

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IT'S A RERUN ,NICE TRY

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Rerun?

I'm glad you like the story but I don't know what you mean by a rerun. I can assure you that it is 100% original. I resent that comment because I really put a lot of time into my story. Please explain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 more

There has to be one more to show how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
blueballs.... really?

You had to add blueballs? I had to stop there.

Blueballs is not a real thing. Its some made-up shit that guys use to try and get girls to bang them.

The story was great till that came up and ruined it.

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Yeah really

As a man, I can tell you from experience that blue balls is a real thing. A shame you stopped just before the end of the story - you missed the best parts. Kind of ruined it for yourself.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

they find this shelter by accident but the rescuers found it the next day like the had a it planned out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
in the next chapter

please have him cum inside her. i love it when my son cums inside my hot mommy hole. ;-)

k99rkyk99rkyalmost 10 years ago
brilliant

amazing story. very different to other lost in the wilderness stories . very believable . A fantastic build up with great sexual tension. 100% genuine this is not a copy. newk99rky at tumblr

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Great but...

I thought this was a very good story, right until the last paragraph. What the heck was that and where did it come from? Hoping for a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this chapter and series, and I was intrigued...

by the comment of the mother who wrote "in the next chapter." This lady says, "please have him cum inside her. i love it when my son cums inside my hot mommy hole. ;-)." What an understanding and truly loving mother. There are lots and lots of sons who'd like nothing better than to revisit their mother's "mommy hole," that wonderful hairy hole between their mother's legs they came out of. For many a boy nowadays nothing can compare with sticking his big hard cock up his own mother's cunt as an expression of the boundless love for the woman from whose body he came into the world. And for his mom having her boy's young cock stuffed up his own birth canal and fucking it with all his youthful energy and strength melts her motherly heart and makes her cunt run like a river. Her darling baby boy is back home, back up where he started out and where he belongs, now and forever. When he blows his hot young balls up his own mother's warm wet twat, and gives his beloved mom the precious gift of his creamy semen, like this lady she experiences the ultimate joy of the total reunion of mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Please continue. More intense love and exotic location and situations. Thanks for this passionate story.

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

Thanks again for the feedback. There will be a third chapter and possibly more so stay tuned everyone.

JR68JR68almost 10 years ago
Great story...

...with great characters and a lot of possibilities for future chapters - not only one more... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. There's clearly a lot of detail given to not making it unbelievable. They took their time, and the build up was, although somewhat farfetched, much less than other stories. They didn't just get right to the point, their passion reached critical after building for so long...and that made all the difference.

The story is precisely the kind of emotional release I needed sexually. Thank you.

justanarsejustanarsealmost 10 years ago
Really?

He gets to orgasm and he pulls out? Seriously? How anti-climatic....

jdbjdjdbjdalmost 10 years ago
Very, Very Good !

Loved it when mom cried,

"Ooh yeah -- bust that fuckin' nut, baby!

Bust it all over me, yeah!"

and just like mommy's good little (big) boy,

I most certainly did !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

I really like the story and hope you will continue with it. Many great avenues to investigate and travel. Rock it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 10 years ago
Primal Frontiers Ch. 02" - Karen and Brian - (Mother and Son)

Fortunately the story is rather well written; the characters play their roles well. There is caring of the mother and son from the point of parent and child but also, as man and woman--once son Brian gets beyond his inexperience and the experience of mother Karen, which is normal when one partner is a fuck-virgin, as is Brian.

It's unbelieveable that it takes two great rounds of son Brian fucking his mother Karen before he get "get his rocks off", blow his load fucking his first pussy, vagina, pumping poontang! Worse yet, he has the best mind-blowing fuck of of a man's life--Brian's virgin, fucking LIFE--and he has the wherewithal to pull his dick from his own mother's pussy and ejaculate all over her torso, but lacking the balls and basic natural instinct to cum in his first ever entry into a deep, willing and accepting pussy. For reader's of softcore pornography, this story is a classic good read. For lover's of long-lasting, long-term blood-relative, mother and son, father and daughter and/or brother and sister incestual relationship of the familial partners with consummating sexual partners, this story doesn't do it!

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedalmost 10 years agoAuthor
bigdaddy

It's pretty obvious you are posting as Anonymous, then submitting new posts to comment on your anonymous ones... so strange.

MsTeaseMsTeasealmost 10 years ago
Love it!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A VERY ENJOYABLE ADVENTURE STORY

These two chapters could stand as a single story or be serially continued. Love it as it stands. Characters could be time jumped forward and continued as well following a rescue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Primal Frontiers

Without a doubt the best story I've read. Lots of drama, passion, right up to the end. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohh great. Another one!

"Karen estimated him to be about eight inches in length and at least six inches around"

Another story with a guy with an 8 inch dick and this time it's six inches around. Pretty big circumference to length ratio there. What a crock. When it comes to dick size, some authors just can't seem to be realistic. Good luck on finding any woman that's brave enough to take on something like that. Unless the guy likes using it to screw a large bovine animal.

HappyPrickHappyPrickover 8 years ago
Lame Ending!

Descent till the ending!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Disappointed

It was a 5 star story all the way until the very end that where you killed it for me..Sorry ⭐️⭐️⭐️ only...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Beautiful love story. The sexual and emotional epiphany between mother and son was remarkable. The adoration, passion, sensitivity and intimacy was touching, logical and beautiful. A 5 star rating without reservation..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous