Primal Frontiers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's groan had diminished to a shrill whimper while her legs entangled with her son's and her warm liquids leaked out to mix with his.

A few seconds later it was quiet, near silent even, save for the panting of those two sultry beings, raw and sweaty and exposed for the animals that they were. Then, with a gasp of horror, Karen was wide awake and was all too aware of what had just taken place. The horror began to set in.

"Brian," she cried. "Oh shit, Brian!"

"Hm? What's wrong, mom?" he asked, still euphoric from his orgasm.

"Oh my god... what did we just do?" She reached behind and touched her fingertips to the globs of cum still dripping down the small of her back. "Oh no. Brian... I am so sorry! I was asleep, I didn't realize what was going on!"

"Yeah... yeah I was asleep too. Um, mom? I think I just... came on you." He could scarcely believe his own words.

"You did. You did but it wasn't your fault, sweetie. We we're both asleep and I started dreaming and next thing I knew... oh my god, I came too." Karen sighed with guilt. "I can't believe this." Brian could hear the heavy burden in her wavering voice. He removed his hand from her breast and placed it on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's ok, mom. I don't think either one of us could help it. This is just a crazy situation we're in, you know? We're both doing the best we can. Please don't blame yourself." His words were sweet and comforting; just what needed to be said. Karen sniffled a few times before composing herself.

"Thanks. You always know just what to say." She reached up to wipe her eyes but stopped when she saw the dollop of Brian's cum dribbling down her finger. After a moment's hesitation, she quickly sucked it into her mouth and swallowed it. The salty sweetness was delicious and reminded her of her early years as a cum guzzling college blowjob queen.

But the disgust and regret returned quickly. Ok, inappropriate Karen, she thought to herself, but this time almost laughing at how far past inappropriate she already was. Brian seemed none the wiser of her actions. "Alright. We definitely need to get up now," she declared.

"Yeah I agree. Here let me get this zipper." Brian sat upright and reached across her to unzip the sleeping bag. His softening penis flopped across her ass as he pulled the zipper down and around their legs.

"There's no easy way to do this," she said. "We're both naked so," she sighed, "whatever. Let's just get up and get dressed." Karen opened up the bag which released the musk of their arousal into both of their faces, making for an awkward shared glance. She separated herself from his body and stood up slowly.

She was facing away from Brian and he stared casually at her luscious nude figure. Her back, ass, and legs were so thickly glazed with his cum that it dripped off her body and onto the ground.

Steam was rising from her sun kissed skin as she stretched her limbs and neck, giving her a magnificent, almost angelic glow in the auburn beams of light. "Shit, I'm a mess." She looked down at Brian. "You are too. Well, we can just help each other clean up before we get dressed. I'll need you to get my back, okay?"

"Yeah, no problem." Brian looked around for a second before grabbing the t-shirt he had used as a pillow. "This'll work." He got up and began cleaning off his mother's back, working from the top down. Her body was stunning. He wiped away the sticky glaze as best he could, enjoying the jiggling of her pouty cheeks as he dabbed them.

"God, this is so crazy. I am so, so sorry, Brian. I just can't believe it." Karen shook her head with a distant stare.

"Mom, seriously, don't beat yourself up over it. All we got to worry about now is finding our way back. It'll be like none of this ever happened."

"I don't know how it could ever be like that."

"Well, you know what I mean."

"Yeah. Did you get it all off?" Karen looked over her shoulder as she asked.

"Just about. One last spot." Brian cupped the rag in his hand and reached between his mom's thighs. She let out a little gasp and jumped slightly when he wiped her vagina off from front to back, brushing by her clit in the process. "There we go. Now you're good." Karen scowled at him.

"I could have done that myself, Brian," she said sternly, trying to ignore the pleasing tingle it gave her.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Let me get you now." Brian handed her the shirt and she folded it over to the cleaner side. She used one arm to cover her nipples as best she could and the other to clean him off meticulously like she did when he was a boy with food on his face. His chest and abdomen were so well-sculpted and manscaped. She struggled to keep a neutral expression as she marveled over the naked stud that was her son.

When she got down to his thighs, it became obvious that his cock was beginning to stiffen up again and he already had a semi-boner. "Ahem..." Karen cleared her throat mockingly. She handed the rag to Brian. "I think you'd better do the rest. We don't want anymore... issues."

"Geez, mom I told you I can't help it. You think I'm not weirded out by all of this too?" Brian asked as he wiped off his genitals.

"I don't know, you seem pretty comfortable to be honest," Karen replied, trying her damndest to break her focus from his gorgeous meat but failing miserably.

"Well, I'm not. I mean... it did feel good but --"

"Ugh, Brian!" Karen shouted angrily.

"What? Didn't it feel good for you too?"

"Yeah, of course it did but that doesn't mean I'm ok with it." She shook her head, still fixated on his hefty cock. "And how are you getting hard again? You just came like five minutes ago!"

"I don't know. Why do you keep staring at it?" Brian fired back as he tilted his head.

"Staring? I'm not... look, I don't..." Karen stammered in embarrassment. Brian grinned slyly inclining her to finally come out with it. "Your dick is fucking huge, okay!? How am I not supposed to look?" Her words echoed into the bleak woodlands.

"Your body is fucking incredible! How am I not supposed to get hard!?" It was silent again. Flabbergasted, Karen brought her hands up to her mouth and just stared into her son's bright blue eyes, so full of fire and passion. Who were they? She thought. What had they become? She quickly put her hands back over her nipples.

"Because I'm your mother. Because you're my son." Her words were soft and familiar again which Brian at ease. "We're both obviously feeling certain things right now, but what we're feeling isn't going to help us get out of these woods. I can't be mad at you, Brian. You saved my life. You're my hero. And you're the only person in this world that means anything to me."

Brian cooled his temper and gave her that boyish smile she remembered from his youth. He remembered the promise he made to himself back at the cabin to control his urges around his mother, no matter how strong they were.

"You're right. We need to relax and keep cool. If we just stay calm and work together, we'll figure out a way out of this mess. Sorry for fighting with you, mom, and for... everything else. I don't ever want to hurt you or push you away. I want you to know that I'm here for you. I love you, mom."

"I love you too, sweetie. Now how about we get dressed and get out of here?"

"Sounds like a plan." Brian and Karen put their spare clothing on and tied the laces of their heavy boots. They rolled up their sleeping bags and secured them to their packs. Brain unfolded the map onto a log and hunkered down over it.

After a few minutes of compass reading and muttering to himself, he was fairly certain on the best course of action. "Alright, here's the deal," he said confidently. Karen knelt down closely beside him so she could listen. "Eagle's Bluff and the rest of the mountains are all to the north of our cabin, running east and west." Brian's finger slid from left to right on the map. "We haven't run into any mountains since we got lost so we know we haven't gone too far north. The road we drove up here on runs north and south."

"The one we turned off of to pull into Oak Frontiers?"

"Yeah. So I figure if we head due east of here, we should eventually run right into that road. Then we can just follow it back to the campsite or maybe even flag down a car." Brian looked up at his mom.

"It's just as good a plan as any," she shrugged, sounding distant and withdrawn.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... I'll just feel a whole lot better once we're out of these god damn woods." Karen said wearily as she shook her head.

"I know, me too. We're going to be back soon, okay? You've been great so far, mom. Just hang in there a little while longer."

"I will, sweetie. I'll be alright really. You just keep that thing under control young man." Karen pointed to the sizeable lump bulging out from Brian's pants.

"All I can do is try, right?" Karen smiled and waited for her son to turn his back to her to take a compass reading. Then she took out her roll of toilet paper, ripped off the last few sheets of it and stuffed her hand down the front of her snow pants. Her pussy was still sopping wet and she needed something to soak up her juices as they trekked through the woods.

Brian motioned his hand forward and they set foot into the timbers once more with high spirits and a renewed sense of honesty between them, among other things.

They walked at a steady pass for over an hour, stopping periodically to make sure they were still on the same heading. Every so often, they'd take a break to eat granola bars and drink some water, ever careful to ration their supplies just in case they stayed lost for longer than expected.

Sometimes one of them would get disheartened by their seemingly endless journey, compelling the other one to pick their spirits up. They leaned on each other for rest and held hands when treading on patches of ice.

The sun had drifted more than half way across the sky before Brian began to question his plan. We should have reached the road by now, he thought. We must've been more lost then we thought. He stopped suddenly and let out a long sigh. They had been walking for several hours now and had seen no significant terrain features or signs of civilization. Just the ancient, unrelenting forest that mocked their every step.

"What the hell? Why haven't we reached the road yet?" Karen spoke in between breaths with her hands on her knees.

"I don't know. We've been traveling east the whole time, we should've been there by now. Maybe we're almost there. Maybe it's just a little farther down, you know?"

"No. I don't think it is. We've walked for like five or six miles. The road wouldn't be that far." Karen stood upright and put her hands on her hips. "We're in deep shit, here."

"Yeah, mom. We are." He gazed in between the trees at the sinking sun, already making him shiver in anticipation of the coming twilight. They needed to figure something out before sunset, for he was certain they would not last another frigid night in the frontier. "We've got to keep moving."

"Brian, no. This walking east thing is not working out. Check the map again and plan a different route. This one is taking us nowhere."

"Mom, I'm telling you we will hit that road soon. It's just a matter of time before-"

"God dammit, Brian!" Karen shouted. The sad look on his face made her lower her tone. "Sweetie, it's just not working out. We're getting more and more lost and it's going to get cold and dark soon. We should just use the energy we have left to figure out another plan. I'm not walking east anymore." The stared at each other for a few seconds before Brian finally wiped his nose and set his pack down.

Karen watched him rummage through it, seeing the look of intensity and determination on his now whiskered face. He had become so rugged and manly over the past few days, stoking her pride in him as his mother while intensifying her lust for him as a woman with unmet needs. Karen spotted his toilet paper roll in the ruck sack. "Hey, can I borrow that TP real quick?" She said as she stuck her hand out. Brian pulled out his water bottle and took a quick sip.

"What for?"

"Because I just need it. Please." She tried her best not to be bitchy.

"Sure." He produced the roll and tossed it to his mother. He watched as she wadded up a bunch into her hand. Karen decided she was beyond petty modesty at this point. She reached down her trousers and pulled out the old pad of tissue witch was now clumped and sticky with juices. Brian's eyes grew wide as he watched her put the fresh wad into position against her crotch.

"Don't even ask." Karen rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't going to. I understand, trust me." He said as his dick roused with excitement.

"Anyways, what are we going to do now?"

"It's going to get dark in a few hours and we don't have much energy left. We'll need to set up for the night again."

"And then what?"

"Well. I suppose we could head north from here. We're bound to see those mountains again." Brian turned his head and looked to the north.

Karen sighed. "So we're just going to wander through the woods some more? That's the plan?"

"Mom, I know it's frustrating but you've got to trust me. I'm trying my best here." He pleaded with Karen as she dropped her gear on the ground.

"Frustrating? We're completely lost, Brian! I'm not frustrated, I'm scared! What the hell are we going to do? We're running out of food, we're running out of water!" Karen pulled out her original pair of clothes and boots, still encrusted with ice. "And the only other clothes I have are god damn frozen!" She wound up and threw one boot as hard as she could. It smacked against a something with a loud, hollow thump.

They fell silent and looked at each other. Brian walked cautiously over to where the boot had landed. They both saw what appeared to be a large mound of snow, perhaps covering an old fallen tree. Brian made a fist with his right hand and thumped it against the thing. Another hollow thump was made and the snow pile collapsed partially, revealing a very artificial looking wooden wall.

Karen ran over to assist her son in sweeping off the remaining snow, their actions becoming more frenzied as they realized what they were looking at. It was definitely not a fallen tree or anything else occurring naturally in the forest.

"It's... it's some kind of shelter! Like a hunting blind or something!" Brian shouted excitedly.

"Maybe there's stuff in there. Oh my god, maybe there's food in there! Or a better map or something!" Karen was elated. She used her fingertips to search for the edge of a hatch or doorway. She then heard a jingling sound behind her. She looked back to see Brian holding a large rusted chain in his hands.

"Step back, mom. I'm gonna try something." Karen did as he said and stood next to him. Brian leaned back and yanked on the chain, making a large crack in the ice that covered the shelter. He pulled a few more times, but to no avail. "Give me a hand!" Karen took up the remaining slack of the chain.

"Count of three... one, two, THREE!" They both heaved as hard as they could which broke the heavy ice and popped off the metal rectangular hatch beneath. The pair fell to the ground, making them laugh out loud as they helped each other up.

"I'll be damned. It is a shelter." Brian poked his head inside. "It looks like it goes down into the ground."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He took a few small steps inside. "Whoa, this place is way bigger than it looks. Quick, get me the flashlight!" Brian stuck his hand out the entrance. Karen sprinted back over to the packs and dug through. When she returned to the shelter with the flashlight, Brian was all the way into it.

She stepped inside and handed the flashlight to Brian, who quickly turned it on. "There's all kinds of stuff in here," he said as he shined the cone of light back and forth. The ground was dug out about four or five feet down and the room was around half the size of their little cabin, and slightly more primitive as well. "Check it out!" Brian hurried over to an old kerosene lantern hanging from a nail stuck in the wooden wall. "It's still got fluid left in it."

He took out the book of matches from his pocket and flicked one of them alight. He carefully touched it to the wick of the lantern and turned the key to allow the flame to grow. The entire shelter was now properly illuminated, revealing a row of wooden cupboards as well as a simple wooden chair and a gun port with a Plexiglas slat that could be slid open and closed, presumably for use by a deer hunter to ambush the wild passersby. Karen began rummaging through the cupboards, opening one after the next in search on anything of value.

"What's this?" She asked as she began unwrapping a plastic clad brick. "Cheese! And this other one is crackers or... bread or something. It's food, Brian! Oh thank god!" Karen found five more blocks of preserved rations in the cupboards which she stacked into a neat little pile at her feet.

There was beef jerky, dried apricots, and of course, a whole box of granola bars. Brian just smiled though, scarcely able to believe what luck they had in finding this place. He approached his mother and gave her a big hug, relishing their first embrace since that fruitful morning in the sleeping bag. She still reeked of desire.

"This is great mom, it really is. But it's still going to get freezing cold in here before too long."

"You're right. We'll need to figure something out to bed down for the night. But right now, I'm hungry! Let's divvy up this food and eat."

"Good idea. I'll go get the packs from outside." Brian retrieved their gear from outside and brought it in. He then picked up the metal hatch off the ground and pulled it back place to cover the hole and seal up the shelter from the elements.

He rubbed the warmth back into his hands and upon turning around, he noticed that his mom had taken off her coat and sweater and was just wearing her thin, white long john top. Her boots and snow pants, however, remained in place.

"It's actually not too cold in here right now. I'll let my coat dry out a little."

"Okay," Brian mumbled as he walked in, unable to refrain from staring at her hard nips which poked out from beneath the white fabric. He recalled the feel of her warm, engorged breast in the palm of his hand. Karen just smirked at his boyish nervousness.

They kept some food out and split the rest up as equally as they could and shoved it into their packs. They sat Indian style across from each other on the floor, unwrapping the bricks of cheese and what Brian described as 'hardtack.' He of course gave Karen a detailed explanation of how it was distributed amongst troops during the Civil War and packed onto ships for long voyages throughout history.

Karen just nodded her head and smiled as she broke off chunks of the stone like bread and made sandwiches with the cheese. She was enjoying his company once again and smiled at how excited he got while talking to her. He intermittently glanced down at her tits as he shoved bits of food into his mouth, once or twice turning away bashfully as Karen caught him. A little male attention still felt good, as long as I don't let it go farther than that, she thought.

The ambient glow of sunlight had changed from white to orange and a final blue as the day began to slip away. When they had their fill, the pair looked up at each other and locked eyes for a moment. A bitter cold breeze swept into the shelter through the cracks in the wall.

Both of them knew there was only one thing to do but neither of them wanted to admit it. Finally, Brian stated the simple truth of the matter.

"We need to use our body heat again. It's the only way we're going to make it." He spoke firmly and absolutely, knowing full well that they could not survive another subzero evening in the wild without each other's warmth.