Primal Frontiers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I've been studying a lot at school."

"Mm hm."

"That or it just runs in the family," Brian said coyly. Karen giggled like a school girl which was fitting since she hadn't been this intimate with someone since her own college days. Brian just looked her up and down repeatedly, still astounded by her perfect curves and tasty little pink pussy. Again he was drawn to it, a look of desperate greed becoming his rugged face.

"No, Brian no, not yet... I'm not ready yet, sweetie -- Oh!" Karen gasped as he hooked his arms under her thighs and went back to work, lapping and suckling like a famished puppy dog.

A moment later she was leaning backwards over the chair screaming while she rode her son's face to yet another stupefying climax. She knew then that their sexual endeavors had only just begun.

Still naked, the two lovers had returned to their sleeping bag on the floor. They had it completely unfolded and used it as a picnic blanket for the banquet of hardtack, dried fruit, beef jerky and bricks of cheese. They ate and drank in relative peace for a moment, only politely asking for the other to pass an item of food now and then.

Brian had filled his canteen cup with snow and left it to melt in the warmth of the sun beamed gun port. Karen finished her food and cleared her throat, the subtle aftertaste of semen still apparent to her pallet. To say that something needed to be said about the situation would have been a severe understatement. She thought carefully before she spoke. "Brian."

"Yeah, mom?"

"What are you feeling right now?"

"Well, I just ate," Brian reached down to his scrotum, "and my balls feel a whole lot better too." They both smiled.

"That's good, sweetie, but I mean what are you feeling about us? About what we're doing?" Karen asked with sincere apprehension. Brian just shrugged.

"I mean, it's like you said mom. We're both obviously feeling certain things right now and we can't always control our bodies. Maybe it's best that we got it all out of our system so we can move on, you know?" Brian saw the look of relief on her face.

"So you don't think less of me then do you? Because I couldn't stand it if you did." Brian reached out and held both of her hands.

"Less of you? Mom, you're my best friend and I love you more than anything. Nothing could ever make me think less of you." Karen's eyes welled up in pride. She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "And now that I know that you give the best blowjobs ever, I think even more highly of you," Brian joked.

"Hey, I was only trying to help you out! It's not my fault those college girls are such amateurs." They kissed lightly again. "And they don't know what they're missing that's for sure." Another small kiss, this time a little longer. Brian reached up and tweaked one of her nipples. "Mm. You're bad."

"Yeah?" Brian whispered between kisses.

"Yeah, you're a bad boy." They locked mouths and flipped their tongues together as he groped her weighty tits.

"What does mommy do with bad little boys?"

"You wanna know what mommy does?" Karen started stroking his rising cock.

"Yeah I do."

"Yeah?" She scooted her body back and dropped her head into his lap. Brian again felt her draw his dick into her mouth and start sucking on it. He sat back on his ass and watched her head bob up and down, enjoying the sight of her chubby butt swaying in the air behind her. This gave him an idea.

"Wait. I want to eat you out while you're blowing me." It thrilled him greatly to say such nasty things to his mother. Karen bit her lip with a devilish smirk and turned around on her knees. She put one leg over him so that she was straddling Brian's face, then bent forward to continue her fellatio.

As if the mere thought of sixty-nining with her own son wasn't enough to get her scorching hot, he was in fact sucking on her clit while she prepared her throat for the now infamous gagging session. Her body was already squirming on his face and his giant prick was slamming into her esophagus.

When he sucked hard on the thin membrane between her pussy and asshole she shuddered with heavenly spasms of rapture. This isn't enough, she thought. As much as she enjoyed it, and as much as she was certain Brian was enjoying it, she needed more and she needed it right away. She popped her mouth off his cock and got off of his face.

"Fuck me." Karen moaned as she assumed the doggy style position and perked her ass up in front of him. Brian got on his knees behind her. He looked down at the exquisite ass opened up in front of him, the glistening pussy lips below just begging to be parted by his cock.

"Mom I... I can't." The words were weighted with shame.

"What? Why not? What's wrong?" Karen turned to look at him over her shoulder.

Brian sighed. "It's what I didn't want to talk to you about before. When you asked why I didn't date any girls at school."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I did date a couple of them, or at least I tried to. But when we started to get physical... I mean when we we're about to have sex --"

"Honey, please just say it! I'm on all fours naked in front of you! You're killing me."

"Okay, okay. Whenever I tried to have sex, the girls said they couldn't because it hurt them. They said it was too big." Brian threw his hands up.

"Oh Brian. Is that all?" Karen asked with a look of reprieve. He nodded his head.

"I could only ever get the tip in before we had to stop."

Karen snickered. "Those were little girls, Brian. They didn't know what they were doing." She slowly licked her palm and fingers then rubbed the saliva onto her pussy. "It takes a real woman to handle a cock like that." Her voice was low and enticing. She got back into position on her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder again. "Now show mommy that you can fuck like a big boy."

Brian's jaw hit the floor. He had never heard anyone talk like that let alone his beautiful mother. He mounted her from behind and guided his rock hard dick in between her ripe pussy lips. He slid it up and down on her slit a few times, teasing the clit. Then at last, he sunk his dick into her tight hole, feeling the hot wetness engulf his girthy pipe.

"Ohhh...," they both moaned from the long overdue penetration. Karen accepted the tip and the front half with relative ease but his thickness was starting to stretch her out painfully. Sensing the discomfort, Brian pulled back and started again by sliding in gently but Karen knew from experience that there was only one solution to this problem.

"Just do it," she breathed. "Just fuckin' pound me." Without hesitation, Brian grabbed her hips and drove his pole deep into her pussy, the first time he had ever done so with a girl. He cherished the feeling of her hot gash swallowing him up completely as his balls pressed against her clit. He pulled back out half way and stuffed it back in harshly, again and again, until he developed a steady rhythm with his humping.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh!" Karen grunted as her son continued to open her up. She could feel her pussy expanding to accommodate his size and she bore her pelvis down into him to hasten the process. Eventually they were fucking as one, Brian smashing into her and she rebounding back to meet his thrusts.

Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. The sound of their lovemaking echoed throughout the tiny room. His dick was gliding in and out of her smoothly now and she coated his shaft with her cream. They breathed heavily but neither spoke, not because they didn't want to, but because they were unable to do anything in such a state of unparalleled bliss.

Brian clutched her ass cheeks and squeezed and followed it up with a brutal smack. "OH!" Karen shrieked in delightful pain while he mercilessly plunged his cock into her. She could feel him hitting the very bottom of her insides which, coupled with his balls tapping against her clit, provided a unique type of orgasm that overwhelmed her senses. She put her face into the floor and wailed with pleasure.

Brian felt her vaginal wall clenching repeatedly around his erection. Having recognized that she was cumming, he increased his pace even more, causing her to scream and pull off of him. She rubbed her clit furiously and squirted all over his dick. Brian was awestruck as he had only seen girls squirt in porn movies. Knowing that he had this effect on his mother made him even more aroused if that was at all possible.

He wasted no time in shoving his dick back into her and picking up where he left off. In the heat of the moment, he decided to try something else he'd seen in the porn movies. He kept his hands on her hips and planted his feet flat on the floor so he could ram into her even harder and deeper, using his leg and back muscles to his advantage.

Karen's screams filled the shelter and brought a rascally smile to Brian's face.

"Am I fucking you like a big boy, mommy? Hm?"

"Oh god, yes!! I can't s-stop cum-ming! Oh, oh, oh fuck!" She shouted as he impaled her with his cock, making her pussy queef and squelch. This is the best sex I've ever had, she thought. He's a fucking animal! Brian reached up with one hand and pulled her hair hard which strengthened her orgasms even more. Her tits bounced back and forth and her skin was now glowing with perspiration.

She screamed loudly again and shut her eyes tightly, balling the sleeping bag up in her fists as her body quaked. He slammed into her a few more times for good measure before finally relenting.

Karen struggled to catch her breath. Her body was weary from getting plowed so thoroughly even though Brian was doing most of the work. She took note that he hadn't cum yet as she felt his still solid cock slide out of her and his hand push on her ass from the side, making her tip over and collapse on the floor. She rolled over onto her back and continued to huff and puff, her chest rising and falling dramatically.

"You okay?" Brian was sweaty as hell but seemed to be breathing normally.

"I'm good... I'm so good," she wheezed. She looked up at him with awe, his bulging biceps and carved abs so shiny and tense, his enormous boner still jutting out all soaked with her juices. "God damn... you're in good shape. I can barely move after that." Brian grinned and walked over to the canteen cup. He brought it back to his mother and she thanked him with her eyes.

She sat up and sipped the cool drink before setting the cup down on the floor. Brian knelt down beside her, brushed her hair aside and planted several small kisses on the nape of her neck. "Mm. Shit, baby you fuckin' destroyed me," she said rolling her head to one side. "I never been fucked like that."

"You're pussy is so good, mom. I'm glad you talked me into it." Karen giggled like a school girl again.

"Oh, yeah I really had to twist your arm, huh?"

"I guess not," he said still smooching her soft skin. "I mean, I've always wanted to do it." Karen raised her eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I used to dream about it at night. I never in a million years thought it would ever happen though. It's so much better than I could've imagined."

"Hm. Well I can see you're still not finished yet," she said as she patted his stiff beef bat. He kept on kissing her neck and slid a hand up between her thighs, just barely touching her puffy labia. She inhaled through her teeth sharply and winced.

"What's up?"

"Sorry, I'm just a little sore down there, sweetie. That can happen after rough sex." Brian then looked deep into her eyes.

"Oh mom. Is that all?" He spoke her own words back to her as he licked his hand and applied the saliva to her pussy. She moaned, spread her legs apart, and closed her eyes, stroking his dick with one hand using the other to keep herself propped up. Brian massaged her mound gently until he felt the familiar flooding of juices begin to soak in. It was time. "Alright, I think you're ready. Lie down on your back," he commanded as he got on his knees between her legs.

Her big doe eyes grew wide and she did as she was told. She was too worn out for more sex but found his bossy assertiveness was completely irresistible. Brian hovered over top of her making her think they would be in the traditional missionary position, but just then he under hooked his arms in the crook of her knees and folded her legs up towards her head, splaying her out as far as possible.

She knew she was in for it.

With his hands on either side of her, he let his hips move forward until his dick head touched the hot center of her vulva. He paused like this and looked up at his mom.

"Nice and easy, Brian, okay? Just at first," Karen said with a fretful expression. He gave her an arrogant look that said 'not a chance' and fed his huge cock all the way into her slippery cunt. "Ahhh!" She howled as he ripped her apart. She wrapped her arms around behind his neck and held on tight as he began hammering her pussy.

"So tight... so tight..." Brian whispered while pumping into her like a jackhammer, his long curved dick fitting into her just right so that it jammed up against her g-spot, turning her into a raving mad woman. She grit her teeth and dug her nails into his back.

"Oh, god yes! Right there, right there! Uh, uh, uh, uh!" The window was now fogged up and the air was saturated with the rich scent of sex. Karen felt like such a dirty little slut and she was loving every second of it. The foul language, the searing pain in her pussy, the sweat dripping off him and onto her. Her ass rippled and her tits bounced with each powerful thump of Brian's hips into her crotch.

She lost track of how many times she climaxed and eventually she lost track of time, even blacking out once or twice as her orgasm exceeded the capabilities of her consciousness. She rubbed her hands up and down his flexing arms and chest, savoring the raw power of a real man's body while he fucked her with machine-like endurance.

They were both moaning and babbling incoherently, completely absorbed in the moment and its unreserved intensity. Brian soon felt the apex of his pleasure quickly approaching. The look on his face told Karen everything. "Ooh yeah -- bust that fuckin' nut, baby! Bust it all over me, yeah!" He leaned back, clutched her thighs securely and fucked her as hard and fast as he could for just a few seconds before withdrawing his dick and jerking it over Karen's body.

"AHHHH!" Brian roared and blew a massive load onto his mother. The rush of endorphins into his system made him jolt involuntary as her hot figure was sprayed with rope after rope of his gooey cum. It landed on her tits, belly and groin and she used her hands to rub it all over her skin like a warm lotion. After five solid blasts, the flow had slowed to a small trickle which dribbled off the tip of his dick. He let out a heavy sigh and collapsed on the floor next to Karen.

Both of them lay side by side, panting and groaning with the aftershocks of orgasmic indulgence, unable to think and unable to move, with only the solitary sensation of supreme satisfaction and joy coursing through their spent bodies. Karen eventually rolled onto her side and embraced her son, still gasping for air as well as a handle on the moment. She managed a few gentle kisses to his cheek and ear before her eyes filled with tears and she began to weep.

This time, it was not out of sadness or fear or regret. It was out of total fulfilment of her needs that for so long had gone unmet. It was out of contentment that her son the boy was now undeniably a man. It was out of love.

"I love you, Brian."

He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her back. It was then that he realized what he had known all along but had never dared to admit: He needed Karen in every sense of the word -- as a son needs a mother, as a friend needs a friend, as a lover needs a lover. She had become absolutely everything to him and now, most importantly, she was his.

"I love you too, mom." He reached across her glimmering body and pulled the other half of the sleeping bag over the both of them. At long last it was calm and serene in the little shelter and they began to breathe easy and relax their minds. Within minutes, the two companions slowly drifted off into a deep sleep, together in the darkness.

A loud crack was heard outside. Then another, and another. Brian sat up swiftly and looked about the room in distress. The cracking sound continued and he instinctively shielded his mother with his arms and torso from whatever it was outside that was clearly trying to enter the shelter. One last crack and the metal hatch popped out from its frame, revealing the intruders on the other side.

It was Chuck Hadley flanked by two uniformed officers holding flashlights which they shined directly into Brian's pale, bewildered face.

"There they are! Jesus Christ, I thought you two were goners for sure!" Mr. Hadley said as he and the two officers made entry into the room. Brian read the words 'DEPT. NATURAL RESOURCES' on a patch sewn onto the shoulder of the men's heavy woolen coats as they approached. Karen poked her head out from under the sleeping bag looking absolutely terrified and confused. The officers shined their lights on both of them.

"Karen and Brian Thompson?" One of them asked, receiving only a nervous head nod in response. "Are either of you hurt in any way?"

"No," Karen said meekly, ignoring the tenderness between her legs.

"Okay," said the officer as he turned toward his partner and pointed his finger, "Go get the blankets and water from the four-wheelers and grab the first-aid kit just in case."

"You got it." The other officer shouted while he trotted back outside. The one who seemed to be in charge reached to the side of his duty belt and yanked a radio from a tan canvas pouch. Hey pressed a button the side producing a loud chirp that made Karen jump in alarm.

"Dispatch this is Oscar One Seven, we have located the missing persons. We are about four miles southeast of Oak Frontiers. Have EMS meet us..." the man's voice seemed to fade away into nothingness. The whole scene was just too surreal for Karen to comprehend. She looked over at Brian who nodded his head and answered the man's questions he asked as he knelt down beside them. She then turned the other way and saw Mr. Hadley standing off to the side of them, near the wooden chair which still bore the faded stains of the previous night.

His eyes met with Karen's with an unmistakable glint of suspicion. The other officer returned with a blanket which he draped over her back and wrapped around her front. She brought her knees to her chest and began to rock back and forth nervously.

She knew that they would be safe now, that they would make it back to their car and drive away from these dreadful woods. But something, something about what took place over the past few days affected her. It gripped her from the inside and made her stomach turn and so she tried to shut it out of her mind as quickly as it had entered. She was cold suddenly, even with the trauma blanket wrapped tightly around her naked body.

Cold and alone, separated from her son, surrounded by all of these strangers in the confinement of the tiny shelter where the things had taken place, the things that she dared not admit even to herself. Karen felt claustrophobic. Her breathing became rapid as the walls closed in and constricted her airway, forcing her to run outside and drop to her knees in the snow, ever-conscious of the irrationality of her actions yet unable to control herself in the face of such unbearable circumstances.

Who were they? She thought. What had they become?