All Comments on 'Primal Urges Ch. 04'

by FaeLina

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it!

Great to see you back :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story so far..

can't wait to find out how she's going to change the situation.. can't wait to read what you have in store for them.. hope you add more soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HELL YES!

It was so good. You have no idea how happy and excited i got when i saw you wrote another chapter :) Please you must write some more chapters and hurry. Im just dieing to know how she is going to make Thomas see her as an equal.

gem28gem28over 15 years ago
so the girl thinks she knows...

so cassie doesn't want to be only an easy sextoy,but something more. good for her,she's a smart girl,she'll realize her man is an alpha werewolf,with many needs. she's fast becoming his everything,tomas will reward her in so many ways,if she gives him everything. great tale,keep it up.thanks gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Degrading and without respect!

I donĀ“t like erotic stories being downright rude towards women. Tomas is the one who wants and needs a woman and still he treats her with contempt, this story should be amongst the reluctant - and instead of being grateful that she wants the sex, he still has to call her "Cumslut"? No, sorry, this kind of story is turning me down instead of feeling desire. No respect - even if only a story it sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To the person below

Aw fuck you you little bastard you ruin the story for all of us just because you want to be respectful and say women need rights to, you go to hell!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous