All Comments on 'Prince and the Insatiable Slut Ch. 01'

by theprince

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

You're one of my literary heroes prince and my Poopsie Tails are meant to attempt to live up to your talent. I see I still have a ways to go. Kick ass, take names and continue to be the best like only you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
suggestion for a for next scenes

I liked this it really turned me on, made me wish I had 4 men I trusted to play with.

I would like to see some dp'd ass and pussy, bring some toys in as well.

GushinGushinover 15 years ago
Loved it

wow im soaking wet from that, wish I was the one being used like that. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nasty, right from the start

There's no wasting time with this story -- filthy dirty disgusting sex right from the start. Very hot! I really liked your story and I hope you will continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gawd yes!!

Fucking filthy, makes u horny all the way

jodiredjodiredalmost 13 years ago
god yes!

this was so erotic. i will admit that i am not that comfortable with the feces stuff, but then again i have gladly done "ass-to-mouth" with scores of different Black Men. what i love most about this story is that the woman is unabashedly a slut, totally absorbed with fucking and being fucked. my doctor terms me as being a "classic nymphomaniac", once i get started i cannot stop. so when she screams for the men to get their dicks hard again so they can fuck her again......i've been there! and i assume that she and i are not the only women out there who are like that.

chifan7536chifan7536over 12 years ago
Luv it!!!

Luv this Filthy talking sex!!!! More PLEASE!!!! Thanks.

dantetantradantetantraalmost 12 years ago
deadly!

really powerful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horny

This made me extremely horny. I fucked my cunt with my brush til I scream cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too overdone and predictable and I enjoy stories of rough overpowering sex. But, this was hardly orginal. Run of the mill, actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous