All Comments on 'Prince to Queen'

by teller72

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Great writing. A very erotic scenario. This one is a rare treasure.

More would be nice.

DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
I agree with anonymous

Ohto be a queen (or princess). ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet!

Excuse my English, I’m not an native speaker – but I had to write a comment, because your story really, really excited und aroused me. I would have loved to be in Tristan’s place, a vain, wimpy boy, who finds his destiny in being a real man’s wife and learns that a silk gown and a prick in his butt suit him better. Even on second reading your story made my member rock hard. Thanks!

And though the sort of medieval setting is essential for the story – I’d also love to read a contemporary version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it, so envious of Tristan. :)

Cocklover31Cocklover31over 10 years ago
One of my favorites

Absolutely love your story and implore you to continue it!!! Amazing stuff here

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Voice

The people demand a sequel!

Give us entertainment Lord Tomas!

Mari88Mari88over 10 years ago
Amazing!

I was hard from start to finish! Brilliant story! I wish I was Queen Tristan with a big many king to use me!!!! so so hot!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Heaven

Nine inches sent me to Heaven repeatedly...I can only imagine how good ten inches would feel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I see that you are still active here at LitErotica so I'd like to make a plea for this awesome story to continue or at least for you to write another trans story.

Again I really enjoyed this work and you have all my praise. But if constructive criticism is what you need then I will say that your pacing was excellent and perhaps the best part of the story, the buildup to the climax was just superb, not too fast, not too slow and certainly not boring. The sexy stuff was good, very hot but the scenes themselves are a bit on the short side. If there is one downside it is that you tried to use a lot of fancy words when there was no need for them, keep it simple and try to edit your work so it has best grammar and least typos you can.

Again awesome stuff and I hope we will see more from you soon :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous