Prince to Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
374 Followers

Tristan dropped the dress to his floor, just standing in his garters. He stood shivering, though it wasn't cold. Behind him Tom admired the view, before saying "Turn around."

Reluctantly Tristan did so. Whilst he'd been undressing Tom had removed his trousers and was naked, his large prick erect and pointing straight at the teen. Treacherously Tristan felt his own member stirring. Tom saw it and grinned, "I reckon you're going to grow to like being my wife."

"Yes," said Tristan, wondering if he should say he was loving it already, but Tom didn't seem too interested in his lies only his acquiescence.

The King grinned, "Get on your knees and service my dick with your mouth. It'll go in your arse easier that way..." Tristan walked forward the few steps and dropped to his knees on the woollen rug which Tom was standing on. The man massive member was sticking out, hard and erect. Tom grinned as he looked down, "Lick it first and then suck it, wife." Tristan opened his mouth and let his tongue out, moving it over the huge gland. His husband groaned in anticipated pleasure, "I'm going to enjoy this. I know what a great cock sucker you are."

The teenage Queen's tongue started to move round his husband's hard prong, his tongue moving around and around it, tickling over the throbbing veins and running over the stretched skin. He moved down to the balls, running his tongue over them and trying to avoid the scratchy, tickles from Tom's public hair. Then he moved back up the shaft, layering the dick with his saliva, all the way to the tip. He repeated the moves, swinging his tongue down the side and over the top and under the bottom, until he had licked every inch of Tom massive meat. Then he opened his mouth and slowly moved it down, his jaw ached as he stretched it and he could feel his mouth filling so much that he was scared he would suffocate. He moved his head back, giving himself some air. "Carry on," said Tom.

Tristan's head moved down, deeper this time, taking more of the dick in his mouth. A trace of pre-cum dripped out into his mouth; it tasted salty. The teen's head moved back and then forward, each forward movement taking in a little more of the meaty muscle. He slurped loudly as he moved, slobbering over the cock and covering it with his spit. His eyes moved up to Tom, he was looking down in appreciation, a smile on his grizzled face. He didn't look as ugly or grim as Tristan had thought, from this angle he looked rugged and almost handsome; the scars on his chest and face making him look hard and masculine. "That's it Tristan, suck your husband's dick good," the man ordered, "I think you're enjoying it."

Tristan wouldn't have said he was enjoying it, his dick was hard, but that was a reaction he had no control over. But it wasn't that bad, certainly compared to the alternatives and once he got used to it he found he could suck and breathe easily together and the cock wasn't uncomfortable in his mouth; even the leaky pre-cum that dripped into his mouth wasn't foul, just a little salty. But just as he was getting used to it and working up a speed Tom pulled it out of his mouth. The erect penis hovered in front of Tristan's face for a moment, saliva dripping from it as Tom reached down and grabbed Tristan's shoulder, pulling him (relatively gently) up.

The King grinned, "Time to formalise our marriage. Get up on the bed and lie face down, spread those legs."

Tristan did as he was told. He could feel the bed move as Tom got up on it after it, then he could feel Tom muscular body covering him, the man's hands moving to his arse cheeks and pulling them apart, exposing his hole. The teen whimpered as he could feel the tip of Tom's dick in his virgin backside. "This feels so damned tight," said the King as he began to push it in.

"Owww!" Tristan couldn't help himself squealing as the huge member started to penetrate him. He reached out his hand and grabbed the bedding as if that would stop the pain and bit into the quilt, which at least would quieten his cries. Tom continued to push in, slowly entering the tight teenage tunnel with his ten inch meat. His hands were now either side of Tristan, using them to raise himself up and lower himself down, each time pushing himself a little deeper into the eighteen year old's anus. Tristan bit down heavily, his eyes screwed shut as his arse was expanded, the walls stretching to accommodate the monster dick. His own dick was rock hard, stuck stiffly between his body and the bed, rubbing at both as his body rocked up and down by Tom's thrusts. The man raised himself up and came down with a grunt and Tristan felt a frisson of excitement coming from his butt. He wasn't sure that it wasn't a freak occurrence except that as Tom raised himself up and came down again the teen felt the same wave of pleasure, coming from secret place deep in his arse. He opened his mouth, "Ooohh, owww."

Tom was moving faster now, thrusting his member deep down the shithole of the teen, breaking all resistance and hammering down. His balls slapped hard at Tristan's arse and teen found he was starting to enjoy the sensation in his arsehole. He let out another moan, "Oooohhh."

"I knew you'd like it," grunted Tom and rammed down harder, thrusting his dick deep into Tristan.

He wasn't wrong, Tristan found he was enjoying it very much. His arse ached a little and the hairs of Tom scratched and itched, but in a very sexy, masculine way. Tristan found himself liking the feel of the man's muscular chest beating down on his smooth back, the man's thighs pumping on his own, the hard wrists next to his chest, rubbing at him as Tom raised up and went down. But most of all he was enjoying the anal orgasms that were flowing through him, "Oh yes, Tom, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me my husband."

The cock rammed deep into him and Tom grunted. Tristan squeaked in pleasure, he was in heaven wishing his husband would never stop. An orgasm rushed through him, in a blaze of pleasure.

"Fuck," grunted Tom and spurted his seed deep into Tristan's bowels, blast after blast of sticky cum filling Tristan's backhole. It felt so warm and lovely that Tristan sighed in pleasure.

The king lay in him for a moment, letting his member soften before pulling out and flopping onto his back. Tristan lay still for a few more moments, letting the cum trickle down or out of his arse. He turned his head smiling towards Tom, "Will you be wanting to do that often, my lord husband."

Tom laughed, "Do you want me to?"

"I could get used to it," replied Queen Tristan.

teller72
teller72
374 Followers