All Comments on 'Princess'

by RodThrustin

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Dont we all wish we could find a princess of our own??

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

and my tongue is STILL hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Damned good story. A trifle short on character development but not bad at all. The best Mature story I've read is BANDIT by YDW. This ranks up there with it very very well. Another chapter would be fantastic. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Been there....

I met my "Princess" a few years ago. Older than Olivia, but right age to be my daughter. We were together for a year, and were amazing in bed together. She gave incredible blowjobs (for the details, read the longest comment under "Claire's Guide to Good Head"). One of them happened on my 59th birthday -- the same age her real father died. Now that we're no longer together or communicating with each other, I'll always wonder if what happened between us was real, or just her way of working out lingering "Daddy issues". This story asks the same question. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story turned me on.

- I also want a daddy to teach me how it is to have sex and make love.

FuckingLadyLikeFuckingLadyLikeover 6 years ago
Very hot

Greg sounds so sexy. Id love him to be my Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ruined

Ruined it with the anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anony 12/17 "Ruined" - the only anal is your head in your own ass

"...clutching her hips and holding us both motionless as I spurted what felt like gallons of come into her warm wet cunt..." There was no anal. Care to clear your browser cache and give it a fair rating now. Moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anony 12/27 "Ruined" - the only anal is your head in your own ass

"...clutching her hips and holding us both motionless as I spurted what felt like gallons of come into her warm wet cunt..." There was no anal. Care to clear your browser cache and give it a fair rating now. Moron.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
All but one word

I LOVED the story, all but one word which you used twice. I've always hated the word "snatch". My older sister uses it all the time and it sounds so vulgar. I don't mind pussy or even cunt but just hate the word snatch. I still gave it a 5 star rating. Other than that word it was one of the best stories I've read. I like the Mature ones, if it's HIM who is mature. lol Great job!!

Brittni4uBrittni4uabout 6 years ago
Very well written

Great job....was very hot and I recommend it.....5 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars!

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepalmost 5 years ago
Very encouraging story

You take a difficult set of personal issues and blend them together with caring and respect then add hot sex to seal a relationship. Bravo!

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Revisit!

If you liked this story, and the characters, I recommend the sequel, "Holiday Family Fun" in the Incest/Taboo section. And thank you all for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Just wow.

I was searching "daddy issues" tags, and selected this one because it's rated higher (4.65) than others I checked. It deserves even more.

First, I like stories about a man with a gal young enough to be his daughter. Usually, the gal is a friend of his daughter who is still in high school or college or thereabouts.

But this one worked, too -- REALLY well.

Next, I like stories that have love (or affection, or attraction -- if it's too soon for love). Some seem to feel that that is consistent with referring to her as "slut," etc. while making love. Not me -- I'm glad the vocabulary here was "clean."

"Dad/Daddy" did not bother me; in fact, it fit nicely with the story.

Bobossweetnessfreak is bothered by "snatch," but it went by me unnoticed -- no problem.

Next, RodThrustin is a great storyteller.

Plus I noticed no language problems (misspellings, grammar mistakes, dropped or repeated words, etc.).

I liked the bit of autobiographical sketch by Anonymous 12-26-17 ("Been there..."). He referred to more details in another comment elsewhere. So, I went there. (I'm assuming it's the one on 10-30-16). While it was a worthy comment for that story, and did tell why blow jobs by his "Princess" were great, it was not the extension of his autobiographical comment on this story that I expected. So, would not recommend it (except as a comment on THAT story).

So glad RodThrustin has written a sequel.

And informed us, in the comment preceeding.

I see it's rated even higher (4.70) than this one.

That's where I'm headed.

Paul in Oklahoma

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 4 years agoAuthor
WOW right back

To Paul in Oklahoma:

Praise like that is rare and so very much appreciated.

I write non-erotica fiction for money as well as praise, but the stories here are strictly to please readers. It's great to know I succeed, at least sometimes.

Thank you, Sir. I hope you liked Holiday Family Fun.

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Writers that make the propagandists fat and/or unattractive are trash.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm breaking (again) the cardinal rule for authors: don't reply to critics. But this comment puzzled me. I don't understand what it has to do with this story. Neither of the primary characters are fat or unattractive. Nor does fat necessarily equal unattractive. I've known several women that were noticeably overweight, yet had very pretty faces and even a sexy "vibe."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodThrustin@RodThrustin
Old guy, works part time, writes part time, likes reading erotica and almost everything else. Married, loves wife but her health issues mean no sex for years. Libido still what it was in my thirties. I need to get laid, but I'm pickier than I have any right to be, considering ...