Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands explored her everywhere. I eagerly rubbed her beautiful ass and her upper thighs, then moved my caresses to the sweet area between her thighs and the pretty triangular patch of blonde hair just above it. She was wet, and she stroked my erection with increasing eagerness, clearly wanting it inside her. But that would have to wait.

I picked her up as if I was going to carry her across the threshold and she squealed with surprise. But I only carried her the three steps to the bed and I put her down gently on her back.

We kissed and groped and let passion rule us for a few minutes. She seemed quite comfortable with the situation, but I felt wonderment that I was doing this with a woman the same age as my daughter.

Olivia soon reached for my engorged cock, to put into her. I pulled back and she looked disappointed.

"Greg, what are you waiting for? You know what I want. Please, give it to me. Bury your dick in my pussy and stroke me till I come."

I stayed between her legs, kissing and gently nibbling the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs. I rubbed her thighs with both hands as I alternated the oral attention from one to the other, moving slowly but certainly toward her honey pool. I had to hold myself back from attacking her beautiful pussy with my lips and tongue. It was important to go slow, despite my almost frantic desire.

"Olivia, I am not your father. I am not one of your fuck dates. I am your lover. As your lover, while we are here together, my sole purpose in life is to give you the greatest pleasures that I can. You have been short-changed in the past. Not tonight."

"Relax and enjoy. Your body will love what we are doing. We have all night, Sweetheart. You will get exactly what you want. But you will also get much much more."

While my left hand stayed on her right hip, stroking and sliding my fingernails along the soft flesh near her ass, my right hand rubbed the mound and her pubic hair and teased the edges of her clitoral hood.

My kisses continued to close in on her vagina. I rubbed my cheeks, with the day's stubble, against the soft insides of her wonderful thighs. I kissed the flesh on both sides of her labia, slowly, lingeringly, touching the insides with the tip of my tongue.

Already she was wet.

She arched her back, offering her sex to me to do with as I wished.

I finally stopped teasing and got down to business. I licked her vagina from back to front in one slow flat-tonged caress. I repeated the movement, but with my tongue pointed, penetrating to the insides of her moistening cunt.

I brought my hands to her crotch, opened up her vagina and blew softly on the tip of her clitoris.

She moaned. Her hands went to the back of my head and pushed my face more into her sex.

I tongue-fucked her, licking the soft pink and moist flesh as far in as my tongue would reach.

The flow of her juices increased. I lapped them up, savoring the tart taste of her.

I licked her clit. And then again and again, moving the tip of my tongue all over it and then, as it grew the small amount it could, I put my lips on it and trilled silently, my lips vibrating on the sensitive nub of her pleasure center.

She came.

Her juices almost gushed out of her as her hips rose completely off the bed and she voiced her pleasure with a wordless cry.

My lips and cheeks and chin were coated with her come. My tongue tingled with the taste of her.

I put two middle fingers of my right hand into her pussy and stroked upward, looking for her G-spot.

She began repeating "Oh-oh-oh!" and frantically humping my hand.

Found it.

I began to kiss up her body while my fingers continued their loving attention inside her velvety flesh.

I kissed her belly and her flanks. My left hand moved under her shoulder to the back of her head. I kissed her breasts, feasting again on her delicious nipples.

I moved on upward, kissing her throat and then the side of her neck. I kissed her chin and she opened her eyes and kissed me on the mouth, sucking my lips into hers, searching my tongue with hers as my fingers brought her to another orgasm.

Her eyes were filled with tears of happy wonder. "Greg, what have you done to me?"

"I didn't do anything to you. We did something with you to give you pleasure. And we are not done."

I kissed her again, then moved myself between her legs. My erection had receded a little, which was normal for me while cunt munching. I withdrew my fingers from her and rubbed her juices onto my cock, which responded.

I tickled the edges of her opening with the tip of my cock, working it gradually into her. She was so well lubricated that I slipped inside her with no effort; yet, she was as pleasingly tight as I expected from a twenty-two year old woman that had been celibate for six months.

She clutched the sheets in her fists as she moaned and cried out with pleasure. After a few long slow strokes I laid flat out on top of her. I put my right hand on her beautiful ass and my left under her back and I turned us over so she was on top.

I whispered to her as I kissed her jawline.

"Sit up, Olee, and fuck me hard."

She did just that. She raised up and supported herself with her hands on my chest as she moved her hips up and down and forward and back and every other way possible. She found a movement that had my cock caressing her G-spot and she stayed with that, moving in short fast strokes as she moaned with another orgasm.

I sat up and kissed her mouth and her nipples and wrapped her in my arms in the most loving embrace I could manage. I kept my pelvis thrust upward, my cock reaching its full length inside her.

Her eyes squinched shut as she clutched me, kissing my face and neck and chest. She cried out as she came again, "God, Daddy! I love you! Fuck me more, Dad! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Just love me and love me and come in me!"

I whispered back, "Yes, Princess. I love you. I love you so much. I'm going to come. Come with me now."

I surrendered my control and went motionless, except for the surging of my dick as I pushed semen into her cunt, spasm after spasm, until I was spent and she was spent and we held each other so tightly we could barely breathe.

It may not be fair, but even in our best and horniest year of marriage, Eileen and I never enjoyed such a fantastic fuck.

We sat there, still joined, my semen and her juices soaking my crotch and her thighs and dripping onto the sheets. My cock had lost its stiffness but was still long enough to stay nestled comfortably in her young snatch.

Her legs were trembling. Her fingers shook as she caressed my back and chest and arms.

"Greg, are you some kind of magician? No one has ever done all of that to me before."

I corrected her again with a gentle voice and gentle kisses.

"Not to you, Olivia. With you. And trust me, it was as wonderful for me as for you."

"I don't see how anyone else could feel the ecstasies you—we—gifted me with."

"Because my own greatest ecstasy is helping my lover achieve her greatest ecstasies. That should be the way it is with every man. All it takes is want to."

She dropped her eyes, then looked up at me, presenting those beautiful blues to put me under her spell.

"Greg, I called you Dad and Daddy. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I consider it a great compliment."

"I suppose, although Dad never gave me the incredible orgasms you did. But there's something else. You said you loved me. You said it twice. I don't expect you to love me, Greg."

"But I do. It was true when I said it and it's true right now. I love you, Princess. I cannot promise I will love you even as near in the future as tomorrow. But for tonight, I am in love with you as much as I have ever been with anyone."

She smiled as big as I had ever seen her. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"I feel the same way. Right now, Greg, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone."

She giggled. "And I'll love you even more if you let me go to the bathroom."

We disentangled and she hurried off the bed. She almost fell; her legs were still weak and shaky. But she recovered and went in, closing the door.

I walked naked through the hall and the living room to the second bathroom and cleaned myself off a little. When I returned to the bedroom, she was standing by the bed, naked and beautiful, looking undecided.

She looked at me quizzically. "I just got myself cleaned off a little. But the bed looks a little, well, sticky. Or am I assuming too much to think we'll sleep together?"

"I certainly hope we will. I can think of a few fun things we can do in the morning. You may have noticed that the shower stall has plenty of room for two.

"As for the bed, no problem." I pulled the blanket up to the pillows. "We'll sleep on the blanket and under the spread. We're sure to keep each other warm."

I gestured an invitation to lie down and she accepted. I lay down next to her, turned off the light next to the bed, and turned to her. We kissed. Then she sighed with contentment as she snuggled against me.

Not once after we entered the house had I noticed the time. Our love-making might have taken twenty minutes, or two hours. I know that it had lasted exactly as long as it should have.

We both fell asleep quickly.

I awoke to the touches of lips on my shoulder and back, and a small gentle hand encouraging my cock into an erection. I turned over. It was still dark, but my eyes had adjusted to it and I could see her smiling. Her hand did not leave my dick, but her lips by necessity left the back of my shoulder and moved to my own lips.

Then she began kissing me on the neck. She inhaled and smiled.

"The Old Spice is still there."

She kicked the 'spread off of us.

She travelled her kisses onto my chest, sucking softly and tonguing each nipple. As she did, I enfolded her in my arms and caressed her back and especially her beautiful ass. I put both hands to fondling and squeezing her cheeks, tracing the surface of her ass cleavage down to the area between her legs. My fingers made a loving invasion of her warm wet snatch.

She gave my cock just enough of a squeeze to excite it to full size, then she let it go and trapped it against both our bellies.

She scooted down farther, trailing kisses on my belly and rubbing her breasts against my erection. Then farther she went, until my eager manhood pointed at the ceiling awaiting her attention.

She took it in her mouth lovingly, licking and kissing it and fondling it with both hands. She then fucked me with her mouth, much as she had described with her father. She kept at it, her enthusiasm and desire unmistakable. She wanted me to come in her mouth.

I've been blown many times over the years. My girlfriend in college had a well-earned reputation as an artist in the field. Eileen was neither great nor especially enthusiastic, but understood that I liked it as foreplay. I have indeed enjoyed some great and powerful ejaculations into a woman's mouth, but never when lying down. I have no idea why, but a blow job only gets me to orgasm when I'm sitting up or standing.

So Olivia was not going to get the semen volcano she so clearly wanted. I let her continue for a while. We were both enjoying it and there was always a chance this would be a first time.

Eventually, though, I pulled her face away from my dick and sat up to give her the deepest and lovingest kiss I could. Our tongues danced in her mouth, then in mine, and my erection got even harder. I had not thought that possible. It ached.

"Thank you, Olee. I'd like to fulfill a fantasy now, if you're willing."

Those blue eyes looked into mine and showed the same happy smile her lips formed.

"You want my ass, don't you? Andrea told me how often she caught you checking out my ass."

"Your ass and your legs. All incredibly fantastic." We shared another kiss. "I'm not sure what you mean by 'you want my ass.' I don't want to fuck you in the ass. Maybe some other time if you really decide you want that. But yes, too. I want to take you from behind. I want to visit the soft velvety flesh inside your pretty pussy with my hard penis from behind. And I want to do it right now."

"I want that too. Do me, Greg. Fuck me from behind. Do me doggy-style and make me come."

I got off the bed and went to the foot of it and positioned her on her knees on the edge. That made up for the difference in leg length and I could fit into her perfectly.

Before I did I slid my right hand between her legs while my left held her steady at the hip. I dipped all four fingers into her and brought them out. I put them to my mouth, tasting her. She was delicious.

I repeated the dipping, but this time I offered the fingers to her. She took them all in her mouth without hesitation and sucked them clean. Then she looked over the shoulder at me.

"I do taste pretty good, don't I? But Greg, that's for lubing, not tasting. Put it in me. Fuck me, Greg, long and hard. Make me need every ounce of that juice to keep the friction wonderful."

She spread her legs and pushed her ass toward me. I had wanted this for weeks and never considered the possibility that it could happen.

I held my dick and pushed the tip against her wet waiting labia. She reached back with her right hand and put my dick into her and pushed back as I pushed forward.

I buried myself balls deep in her moist interior. I looked down at that perfect behind; the two half-globes of her cheeks barely jiggling with each thrust forward. Her legs rocked slightly back and forth as I plunged in and out.

She'd begun to moan as the tension in her center built to the orgasm she was expecting. I reached forward with my left hand and rubbed her clit softly as I withdrew and then plunged in again.

I was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a muttered word of anticipation. I picked up the pace of my thrusting and my rubbing. I was getting close but required myself to wait until she came.

She did. She gave in to a wordless cry of ecstasy and brought her legs together, trapping my excited hard-on in her pussy. Her juices flowed past the clenched labia and my erection and I came too, pushing myself into her as far as I could, clutching her hips and holding us both motionless as I spurted what felt like gallons of come into her warm wet cunt.

I pulled out and began kissing her ass, top, bottom, sides, back, everywhere. I covered her beautiful ass with kisses and licks and fondles.

I surprised myself. Loving her ass turned me on so much that I achieved another erection at once!

I slipped my right hand between her trembling thighs and touched her clit. She was sticky with the combination of my ejaculation and her juices.

I bent forward and whispered to her.

"Up for another? I just set a personal record for recovery."

She looked over her shoulder and allowed her eyes to get big. But instead of offering her ass to me she turned around, let herself off the bed and knelt in front of me and took my dripping ready penis in her mouth. She licked and sucked off every drop and again fucked me with her mouth. She clutched my ass with both her hands as she sealed her lips around my dick and bobbed her head back and forth, sucking and licking.

I surprised myself again. It took only a few minutes and I came. I didn't have much left, but she took every drop, swallowing as if it was her first drink in days.

I collapsed onto my knees in front of her. I thanked her.

She giggled, then said, "You are so very welcome. And thank you right back. It was my total pleasure. All of it."

She made a point of swallowing.

"Kiss me, Greg?"

"Any time, Princess. That extra swallow wasn't necessary."

We kissed hard and long. When my tongue invaded her mouth I tasted what I figured was a remainder of what she'd taken from me. I ignored it and gave all my attention to loving her mouth with mine.

After we broke the kiss she scooted one of her knees between mine and hugged me hard, almost desperately.

"Greg, I think maybe I really do love you. I know for sure I love having sex with you. You are the most loving man I've ever met, and that includes my father."

I kissed her again and for the first time looked at the clock. It was a little after five. Much too early to get up.

"Let's go back to bed. To sleep and I hope to sleep late. Then we can have some fun together in the shower."

She didn't respond with words, but climbed happily back onto the bed. She snuggled up to me as I joined her and pulled the bedspread over us.

She yawned and said in a sleepy voice, "I could get used to this. Greg, do you have room in your life for a steady but very young girlfriend?"

I worked my arm under her head; she pillowed her head on my shoulder and chest. I kissed her on the forehead. "Is that another trick question?"

I got no answer and fell asleep in seconds.

END

12