Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,152 Followers

I had a lesson to give in an hour so I went into the office to check for any e-mails from Charley. I had just logged on when there was a knock on the door. I looked up to see Heather standing there. "I know you're busy, so I'll be quick. First, my 18th birthday is Tuesday if you'd like to come to my house for a small party we're having. And second, my mom wants to hire you to privately tutor me on the piano for the next couple months, she'll call you on Monday to arrange it if you are willing."

"I'd love to come to your party, just tell me the time and where, and sure I'll tutor you, probably for less than your mom thinks I will."

She wrote her address and number on a paper for me and went out the door. Shelby's hot for me. I got some extra cash rolling in and my time in Herb and Dianne's home was coming to an end. What more could I ask for?

We closed the store at 8:00 that evening. I went and grabbed a burger and fries and went back to the store to finish the paperwork for the day and inventories. Around 10 I finally headed home. I pulled up to the dark house. Herb and Dianne were playing cards with the Millers, as they did every Friday night, and I had no clue where Maddie was. I went in and went upstairs, wanting to go to sleep so I could be up to at least wish Maddie well in the morning.

Her room was dark. I entered my room and saw soft light from the bathroom that connected our rooms. I walked in to find Maddie in the garden tub that Herb had put in when she started playing sports to alieve her aches and pains from practice and games, thee were candles all over.

"Oh shit! Sorry Maddie I didn't realize you were bathing."

I turned to leave but she stopped me. "Freeze mister! I have been waiting for you all night. You can't deny me now. Get your clothes off baby brother and get in here!"

I thought some time ago that nothing could surprise me anymore. But now I had seen nothing but surprises over the past couple of days. I quickly got undressed and slid into the bath facing my knock out sister, my ankles touching her ass on either side. She is beautiful, but the sheen of the water on her body, and the candlelight on her face, she looked like a goddess. No real princess could have ever looked better than my sis did then and there. I told her how beautiful I thought she was and was rewarded with a radiant smile.

"I've been waiting for this all day baby," she told me, "My cunt has been sopping wet, thinking of that sweet hunk of meat of yours plunging into it. I'll bet you're a dirty boy after a long day at work. Let's take care of that. Turn around."

I did as she asked. Now her sweet mams were pressed into my back. I could feel her stiff nipples against my skin. She reached around my front and started soaping my chest and upper arms.

"I think I have the sexiest brother alive." The soapy sponge moved in lazy circles about my abdomen. She washed lower and lower until she was stroking my cock with the sponge. I groaned my approval. She kissed my neck and said, "This is my last night here for almost a month baby, let's make it rememberable."

She sucked on my earlobes and licked my ear hole. My cock responded my getting as hard and big as I have ever seen. She kept working on my ears and I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I spun around and met her lips with a heated passionate kiss. Our tongues sought each other out. I reached down and caressed her breast, tweaking her nipples with my talented fingers eliciting her moan into my mouth. My other hand slowly stroked up her tight toned athletic thigh, back down to the sensitive area behind her knee, I knew that got her hot from over-hearing her conversations with Shelby.

One of her hands was working on my cock and balls, the other was playing deftly in my hair. My thigh rubbing hand worked to the inside of her thigh and brushed the swollen lips of her snatch. She tensed and kissed me harder each time my hand brushed her cunt.

I kept brushing higher and higher on her thigh until I had full contact with her delectable pussy lips. She groaned into my mouth as my fingers found and started flicking her well erect clit.

"Oh Doll, you do know how to use those fingers." I had one hand playing with her breasts and nipples, while the finger of my other did a dance on her clit. She was panting raggedly and kissing me harder, when I snaked my bird finger into her hot box. The waster in the tub was hot, but her quim seemed to be hundreds of degrees hotter. She started bucking her hips on my hand, fucking herself with my finger. She threw her head back and was thrashing in the throes of an orgasm, I took the opportunity while the kiss was broken to move down and lock my mouth on her gorgeous tits, and snaked a second finger into her hole.

"Oh Fuck Baby!!! Oh my God you're gonna kill me!!! Oh Fuck Ah AH AH..." I could feel her pussy muscles contracting on my fingers as she came.

When she had gathered her wits about her she looked over at me and said, "Get up on the edge of the tub sweetie. I want some of that amazing cock of yours."

I raised my ass up out of the water and sat on the edge, she started stroking my cock almost immediately. "Oh babe, you have the sweetest rod I have ever seen." At that she wrapped her lips around the mushroom tip, and stated swirling her tongue around. She stroked my cock with one hand and rubbed my ass and balls with the other. She was only going halfway down my shaft with her mouth but she was driving me as crazy as if she had been throating me on every stroke. I ran my hand through her hair and over her back as far as I could reach. She moaned around my cock when I reached down and tweaked her nipple again. She gave my balls a squeeze and I felt an orgasm coming on.

"You're gonna make me cum baby!" I said. She immediately grabbed my cock at the base and stopped my orgasm in its tracks.

"Oh no you don't darling brother." She said, "I want that beautiful rod inside me. I want your full load in me baby. Can you do that? Can you fuck your sister's cunt and fill it with jiz?"

She turned around and leaned over the edge of the tub, presenting me with a view of her flawless ass and pussy. I was having a hard time believing that I was about to pout my cock in there. I got in behind her and rubbed the purple helmet against the entrance of her cunt.

"Maddie, you have got to have one of the most beautiful bodies I have ever seen. I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby."

"Do it doll! Fuck me!"

I pressed the head in past the opening of her hot hole, I was about a quarter of the way in when she shuddered and came again. Damn she's hot. I pushed until I was half way in. She was so tight I was afraid I was hurting her.

"How are you doing baby?" I asked as I worked a bit more in. I was about three quarters of the way in now.

"Oh fuck baby! You are so thick! I have never felt this stretched, God I love it!!"

I finally had all of my cock in her and my balls touched her puss. I started a slow in and out movement, and she was moaning with every stroke. I picked my pace up and I could see the nape of her neck turning red. I kept pulling my cock out of Maddie's snatch until just the head was still in then drive the shaft home. I reached around with one hand and played with her nipples, my other snaked below and flicked on her clit.

"Oh Stevie, you are driving me fucking wild baby! Fuck me hard little bro! Hammer my pussy!"

I grabbed her gorgeous hips and began pounding for all I was worth. She started screeching at the top of her lungs, "Fuck Yeah! Fuck yeah! Oh baby I am gonna cuuuummmm...."

I felt her pussy contractions begin and felt the hot gooey rush of her cum flowing over my meat. That was more than I could take and got ready to pull out. "I'm gonna cum on your ass babe!"

"No! No! Cum in my pussy doll! I'm on the pill and I wanna feel your hot jizm inside me!"

My balls tightened and my cock jumped as I fired five or six hot jets of sperm deep into my sister's hot wet cunny. "Oh Fuck Maddie! I can't believe how damn good that felt."

I sat back in the tub and Maddie turned around and collapsed into me. She kissed me deeply and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. "Baby you made me feel like a queen! How is it you aren't with someone as good as you fuck?"

I felt my face and ears burning as they turned red. I had a catch in my chest as I told her, "You are my first. I've fingered a couple girls, and have been blown, but you got my cherry sweetheart."

She caressed my face, and kissed me. "Don't be embarrassed babe, I am deeply touched that I got to be your first. The water's getting cold. Why don't we get out and go to your bed."

We got out and dried each other with some super fluffy towels that I didn't know we had. I wasn't about to ask about them. We went into my bedroom carrying some of the candles with us. We lay down on my bed and started kissing again. She reached down to my semi spent rod and started stroking it. "I have an idea sweetheart. I took your cherry, unfortunately mine was taken a few years ago. I can let you take my anal cherry though if you would like."

I couldn't believe my ears. My sister wanted to give me the most intimate part of herself any woman can give. Her anus! I wanted something smooth and sophisticated to come out of my mouth but I am sure a giggle and an embarrassed uh huh was all that came out. She kissed me again and said, "You're so fuckin' cute babe."

"Can I eat your pussy sis?" I asked.

Her answer didn't come in the form of words, but by spreading her legs and pushing my head towards her steaming hot box. I started kissing her thighs and behind her knees, bringing chills to her flesh. I licked up her thighs, to her sweet lips. I ran my tongue around the outer edge and just hinted at going inside. I was rewarded with ecstatic moans, and a stream of pussy juice flowing out of her box. After several minutes of just the outer lips I finally pushed my tongue in. I looked up at her face to see her eyes at half mast and her hot tongue licking her lips. I reached up and spread her pussy open with two fingers exposing her erect clit. My tongue danced all around it, teasing, testing, she was shaking by time I licked that electric twat button. She squealed and grabbed my head and pulled my into her hole. I looked up to see the other hand twisting her nipples. The juices were running steadily out of her pussy and coating my chin.

"Oh fuck Stevie I gonna cum baby! Oh Yes oh yes yes yes YES!!!"

As she came, her thighs clamped painfully around my head causing an audible "pop" from my neck. I was able to contain my yelp of pain and act like it didn't hurt at all.

She looked at me on the verge of tears, "Oh baby, are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Hey doll, cool it. I'm fine. I am happy as hell you enjoyed that. Now where were we?"

She seemed to buy my act. Fuck my neck hurt, but it was worth it to make her cum that hard. She rolled onto her belly and reached down beside my bed and came back up with a tube of KY and a dildo with two sides. One side was slim and tapered, the other was about the size of a normal cock. She must have noticed the puzzled look on my face.

"I put this stuff here earlier. Lube me up baby, I am so ready to feel you in my ass!"

My cock was at full staff and throbbing. I wasn't sure if I had anymore spooge in my sac to pump into her. She reached back and spread her ass open for me. I squeezed some of the lube into her ass crack on top of her puckered rose bud. I smeared the stuff all over, then finally pushed some into her anus gently. She moaned loudly and I could see the goose pimples rise on her legs. I started stroking my finger in and out.

I squeezed out a little more KY and added a second finger. Her pussy was dripping now and I could see the sweat standing on her back.

"Are you ready for the toy doll?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmm, let me feel it in my ass baby."

I started working the tapered end of the toy into her tight asshole. She moaned and growled her approval. After a few minutes I had it in up to the hilt.

"Try the other side darling, and hurry, I wanna feel you in there."

I reversed the toy and started working the larger end of the dong into her dirt hole. As I worked the larger phallus in I kept stopping to let her get used to the fullness. I finally had it all in. She was red and sweating and pushing her ass up to meet the toy.

"Fuck my ass now baby! Get your cock in there before I go crazy! I want you Stevie! I want you now!"

I squirted a good amount of the lube into her ass canyon then laid my cock in there. I squeezed her cheeks together and stroked my cock through her valley a few times. She reached back and spread her ass open. I aimed the spongy mushroom tip of my cock at her tiny forbidden opening and started to push in. At first I didn't think I was going to get in. Despite the toying she was uber tight. It was painful for me to get the first third of my cock into her ass. Her hands were threatening to tear a hole in the mattress from the death grip she had on it. She was red and sweating and panting like a dog that had just run five miles in summer. Twice I asked if she was ok and both times she told me to keep going. I was about half way in when I started stroking in and out going a bit deeper on each in stroke. When I finally had my full length in, I held so she'd get used to the fullness. I reached up and trailed my hand across her flat belly and up to her back, where I traced lazy lines along her spine.

"Fuck me now baby. You feel so damn good in my ass! I am so glad I saved this for you. I love you Steve. I really do."

I didn't know what to say, so I leaned forward and she twisted her head back and we kissed, or tongues dueling as we fucked. I was concentrating too hard on not cumming as soon as I started stroking. I started pumping in and out of her ass, she was moaning and growling. She reached back and slipped a couple fingers into her cunt.

She started loosening up and I picked up my pace. Soon I was fucking her tight little asshole like it was a pussy. I was pumping away when she yelled that she was going to cum. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting on her fingers as she came. I couldn't hold any longer and felt my cock lurch and start launching my hot cum deep into her bowels. She screamed her approval and collapsed on the bed. I collapsed on top of her panting.

"I love you Maddie, Oh my god I do!"

She kissed me deeply and I returned her kiss. "I wish you weren't going back to school tomorrow," I said "I have finally learned what it feels like to be loved and it's going to be over."

She cupped my chin in her hand and kissed me again. "Look baby, I'll only be gone for three weeks, we can talk on the phone or chat on line. I'm gonna miss you more than you will know doll."

We talked for a while longer, she told me of a plan for us to live together when she graduates. "We'll move to another state and live together baby. I'll have a good job and I know you have earning potential, along with pleasing me in bed. I think we'll be quite happy."

Just before I drifted off to sleep, with Maddie in my arms, she said; "I don't think we can be exclusive to each other just yet. We'll both date others but we won't become exclusive with anyone. Is that a deal?"

"Hey baby, you don't need to worry about me, I rarely have time for others."

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. I felt an ache I had never felt before. Over the next few weeks I kept busy, waiting for Christmas and Maddie's return. Mike and I got moved into our house and we looked for Diesel at night, he still hadn't shown up to race any of us. I often thought of Maddie, I now count the days til her return.

*

Please give me your feedback, it will be much appreciated. I plan on writing a few more chapters to this tale if folk like it well enough, they wont be as long as this, but then we'll all know the players. S H

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,152 Followers