All Comments on 'Princess Ch. 03'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WELL DONE!!!!!!

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 9 years ago
starting to get nervous

Initially, I really like sisters, friends &lovers. But as the story progressed I felt it suffered from character bloat, and that the group love aspect swelled to the point that it diminished the relationships between the principals. The inclusion of Marjorie made me wary, and now Jerry has me more nervous.

It is just my opinion, but I am really liking this story thus far.

Red48beardRed48beardalmost 9 years ago
fear not

as i was reading, i felt (also) that the introduction of Margorie was a little early and extra to the plot.... then Jerry jumps in, to enhance the plot... but fear not fellow readers... this author has maintained several polyamorous affairs in other stories.. Jim and Carrie will win out in the end. however not sure if as Prince Jim and Princess Caroline or as two non-descript although wealthy Americans... Great work, more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Started so well

Really liked the first two chapters but sadly almost becoming another sisters/friends story, shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What happened to chapter 2???

What happened to chapter 2???9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i was impressed with the 1st chapter

However, it has gone from 1 to 3 with no chapter two. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact chapter 3 goes straight into the story and introduces characters I know nothing about and confuses me. Until there is a 2 that fills in the gaps, I am not going to read this series. When chapter 2 finally makes an appearance, then I'll come back.

ZigmysterZigmysteralmost 8 years ago
chapter 2

Look under Biography:

About the story, "Princess." All chapters were submitted, but someone reported this as plagiarized from another website (stories online.net). It wasn't, since I publish on multiple sites. Lit pulled Ch. 2 and has yet to replace it or post Ch. 7 which has also been submitted, now with explanations about why someone was in error - all this and nearly 10 days have passed since I submitted the stories! Uhhhhh!

I do not know when Steve posted this...... but this what happened... I too would like to read chapter 2 myself..

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 8 years ago
Let me know

When chapter 2 gets put back up. I'll finish reading it then. I got lost from chapter 1 to the beginning of chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dump the Two Girls

I'd of dumped Carrie(Caroline) as-soon-as she started to have sexual feelings for Marge. One woman kind of guy, I don't like sharing, especially the woman I'm in a relationship with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Travelog!

Now that he has introduced us to the Natchez Trace, I suppose that the next travelog in the next chapter will be Chicago to LA via US 66. Stopping for sex in St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Albuquerque and on to LA. Who knows where they will go in the following chapters maybe up PCH I toward SF and then Sacramento and north.

bahaman54bahaman54over 2 years ago

Like the story up until the cuckolding fantasy. Makes him a pussy.

RuthLizzRuthLizzover 2 years ago

Dumbest story EVER

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. -5 stars. This fell apart so fast. Stopped really reading when they introduced Jerry. Too bad you ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story has been good for the mist part. However, in this chapter, I'm not crazy about brining Jerry into the lovefest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES