Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recalled something Marjorie had said over a year earlier when we were first together. I called her and we had a long chat about a cabin she'd talked about, a place her parents inherited in Tennessee near one end of the Natchez Trace - a centuries old and famous hiking trail. The cabin was even on a small lake. Since her parents both worked and seldom got away to go to the place. Marjorie hadn't been there in two years, but gave me meticulous directions and told me how to find the hidden entry key.

The next morning Carrie and I headed out of Washington, and got on Interstate 81 headed south to Knoxville area and then to where the Trace started near Nashville. We'd stayed overnight in Blacksburg, and made the rest of the trip the next day. We stopped in Knoxville, bought a cooler, and loaded up with food supplies for a week. I had the mistaken impression that I would also catch some fish; Carrie fortunately covered for my erroneous thinking with additional meals.

The cabin was beautiful and just what you'd dream about: isolated, about fifty feet from the edge of the quiet lake, rustic - yet it had electricity and hence well water. We aired out the place, particularly the bedding, and made ourselves at home.

We'd called Marjorie when we were near Nashville. She still felt that she was being followed, and had even asked the station for private security that they had given to her instantly. She'd done a couple more morning and daytime talk shows, talking about the Princess and her impressions, and how the interview had come about.

I urged her to come and join us, and she said she was considering it but trying to figure out how to 'lose her tail' as she called it. She'd either let us know, or just show up.

Carrie and I felt as though we were on our honeymoon in the place. The cabin encouraged intimacy in all ways. We had a rainy day on our second day, and we stayed in each other's arms and talked about a lot of important things in our lives in front of a fire to take away the dampness.

I reminded Carrie about the small fortune she had in trust and could use anytime she wanted for any purpose. It wasn't that we wanted the money, it was what it might let her do that might be pleasing. Consequently, we had a long talk about philanthropy.

For a mid-twenties woman, I found myself amazed at how informed and mature she was. No wonder she'd felt the strength to make the decisions she recently made about starting over on her terms.

Marjorie arrived on our fourth day there. She'd flown from DC to Atlanta, from there to Tallahassee where she stayed overnight, and then took a charter to Knoxville where she rented a car to drive to Nashville and then the cabin. She felt certain no that one had followed her. She also brought along a 'present' for Carrie as she called him, a bodyguard named Jerry Mason.

* * * * *

I knew about Jerry Mason because Marjorie talked to me about him before we left on our trip, although his availability and willingness to work with us were unverified at the time. The idea of having him join us in Tennessee was only a scattershot idea of Marge's. I also gave her a 'free pass' to enjoy sex with him again during their travels.

Jerry and Marge had dated back before she and I connected our first time around. I'd never met him, but she described him as one of the sweetest and gentlest men she'd ever known. He was studying Buddhism, and also counseled in anger management and dealing with confrontational situations, particularly those that got physical.

Jerry was a study in oxymorons given his current interests in spirituality and peaceful endeavors. He'd been a military MP, had done a three year stint in the Secret Service, including a year on the Vice President's detail. He had a black belt, third level, in some brand of Taekwondo, with the special annotation about 'full contact' - meaning he knew his martial arts enough to kill someone. He also rated as a sniper, carried a Glock 30, and carried a knife that he knew how to throw with accuracy at over thirty feet.

Jerry had his own personal security organization that handled bodyguards or 'special associates' for various movie stars, rock stars, or unusual government officials, usually for short-term assignments. He was security experience for hire.

According to Marjorie, Jerry stood six-foot-two-inches, weighed about one-eighty, had dark curly hair, routinely ran seven-minute miles sometimes in a marathon, and worked out most days. He was square jawed, wore close-cropped hair, and overall was not a force to be argued with.

Hearing about Jerry intimidated me, but not to so much that I had turned down Marjorie's offer to have him join us. She and I had talked about two aspects of his presence. First, we believed we were about to be 'discovered' by both the authorities and by the general public. When that happened, the two of us expected all hell to break loose. Carrie naively thought that everyone would leave us alone.

The second reason involved sex. Marjorie confided in me that she'd had a satisfying sexual relationship with Jerry while they dated, and further that she thought he would be an interesting adjunct to help satisfy the itch that Carrie had vocalized many times since losing her virginity about having a sexual experience with two men at the same time.

Marge wasn't sure whether Jerry would entertain fucking a princess, but figured the odds were strongly on the side of 'yes' should Carrie decide that her fantasy should become a reality. Marjorie and I had toyed with Carrie about the MMF fantasy when we played, particularly with some of the toys Marge had introduced into our mix. Carrie would go wild since she'd never had toys in her life - dildos and vibrators - and the idea of another male paying her attention appealed to her 'inner slut,' as she called it.

Since I carried some strange fantasy about wanting to see my girlfriend with another man, I agreed to Marjorie engaging Jerry and bringing him to Tennessee if he could come. At that point, it was only for a few days and then we planned to head back to the Washington area.

* * * * *

Jerry helped Marge carry in things from the car. They didn't have much luggage, and the cabin was certainly either a blue jeans, shorts, or bathing suit occasion depending on the weather.

Carrie, of course, did not know about either agenda, so Jerry's arrival was a complete surprise. She lit up at the presence of the handsome man, and Marjorie explained about Reason #1 as his presence - having someone skilled in personal security around for a few days.

Jerry took his job seriously. Shortly after his noontime arrival, he checked out every nook and cranny of the cabin, and then roamed around outside for an hour on all sides of the cabin. He even took the boat and rowed a hundred yards offshore and checked along the shoreline for a half-mile in either direction. We were pretty isolated.

After his analysis of our situation, he started to mix socially with us. He was cordial and appreciated the chance to meet a 'real live princess,' even if she was renouncing her title and previous lifestyle. He then led us in a brief discussion about security and how to behave if confronted by law enforcement or a member of the public.

I looked to see whether there was any chemistry between Jerry and Carrie; however, I saw nothing obvious. They just interacted like two adults, the same way that two people who just met at a party might chat. Jerry asked a few intelligent questions, and in turn responded to some that Carrie and I asked about his work.

About four o'clock Jerry went off to meditate for a half hour. The weather was warm, so he put on a bathing suit and went down by the lakeshore to meditate and then take a swim in the chilly lake water.

As his muscular frame strolled down towards the lake with a towel tossed over his broad shoulders, Marjorie pulled Carrie aside but still within my earshot. "Carrie, do you find Jerry attractive?"

Carrie responded, "Well, he is very nice. You said you dated him in the past?"

"Yes, but I invited him here for two reasons. The first was the security aspect we talked out."

"OK, and the second?"

"Well, you keep talking about having another man join you in bed, and I know Jerry is a good guy who you would appreciate as a lover."

Carrie came to a sudden stop and looked at Marjorie in total disbelief. "You ... I ... what ... You think I should make love with him?"

"Yes, precisely. Fuck him."

"But I love Jim."

"You don't have to not love Jim to enjoy Jerry, just the same way Jim loves you yet can also make love with me. You could even have the two of them at the same time. Jim is aware ..."

I came more into the room from the small kitchen, "Yes, Marjorie and I talked about Jerry and you hooking up."

"You mean fucking?" Carrie grinned at me. I think the idea was rapidly growing on her.

"Yes. You've only ever known me as a lover ... and Marjorie. We've teased and fantasized about another male, and now here's the opportunity on your doorstep. We both support what might happen. I still love you, in fact, it's because I love you that I've agreed to this situation." I added, "I just want you to come back to me."

"Oh, dear. What if ... I mean I didn't think about him that way?"

Marge jumped in, "Does the prospect even interest you?"

Carrie looked at me, and nodded. "Yes, I guess it does, but not if it damages my relationship with either of you."

I explained about my kinky cuckold fantasy involving her. Marjorie explained about also wanting to get Jerry to fuck her 'for old times sake,' including the previous night at the motel in Florida. She also talked about the fun time we could have for our remaining three days at the cabin fucking the daylights out of each other. I have to admit that the dirty talk turned me on and made me forget a few of the misgivings I had about the situation. Horniness will triumph over reason every time.

As Marjorie talked, Carrie's initial shock wore off and she got an increasingly lecherous smile on her face.

Finally, Carrie said, "OK. I'm in. Does he just walk up to me and we start or what?"

Marge said, "I can prompt him, or you could do a little seduction."

"How would I do that?" The empty statement by Carrie alerted me to a large hole in her street smarts; she had no idea how to get started in a seduction.

Marge grinned, "Wait here." She disappeared into the master bedroom and came out a moment later with two very small pieces of cloth in one hand. "You put this on and walk down and join Jerry. Just be natural, and the rest of what needs to happen will take care of itself."

She passed a near microscopic bikini to Carrie.

Carrie held up the two small strings of cloth. The whole ensemble couldn't have contained more than a few square inches of cloth.

Carrie said, "OK, but what should I say to him? I've never seduced anybody. I don't know where to even start. Jim and I are always ready, so it's never an issue." She looked at me for help, but I'd never seduced a guy either.

Marjorie shook her head. "Darling, while you're getting dressed ... or undressed I should say ... come with me, and I'll instruct you in the fine art of getting a man into your pussy, not that it's very hard I should say." She took Carrie's hand and led her towards the main bedroom.

I rolled my eyes at the obvious ways of women. My humorous attitude aside, I was more than a little worried about my relationship with Carrie. I'd truly fallen in love with her, and yet only a short time had past - about three weeks or so. If we could change our emotions in such a short time period, why couldn't she ditch me and latch onto Jerry or some other 'bloke' - as she was always calling other people.

To make matters worse, Jerry rated as 'tall, dark, and handsome' in my book, not that I was attracted to him, but that was the impression I had when I first met him. I wouldn't have expected any less of Marjorie, and she didn't disappoint in this case. It wasn't that the situation left me 'short, fat, and ugly,' it's just that I was 'normal.' I guess I'd learn a lot about Carrie over the next day or so.

Marjorie returned to the living room with the scantily clad Carrie. Her skin was pale and nearly white, having obviously missed out on seeing the sun. The bathing suit fundamentally covered her nipples, leaving a hint of each areola, and covered her pussy. I guessed that some pubic hair had been shaved to make the suit wearable. Carrie's buttocks were totally exposed. I loved the suit. I felt a stirring in my loins.

Marge had a brief talk with Carrie and me about trust and believing that things would work out for the best and in our favor. Carrie was more than committed to our relationship, yet she was new to the sex game and still wanted to experiment and try everything.

Marge emphasized not getting jealous in her short talk, recalling to us about the concept of compersion - finding joy and happiness in what your partner is doing, even when it's with another person. I had to admit the concept sounded much better than the alternative.

On that note, Carrie took a big breath of air, and walked out the door to saunter down to the lakeshore where Jerry sat facing the lake in the lotus position meditating.

Marjorie and I stood inside the cabin and watched. When Carrie got near, Jerry unfurled his legs and stood. He was more than a head taller than my pixie-like girlfriend. We could see them talk, but not hear. Carrie put both hands behind her back, and sort of thrust her chest up at Jerry.

The next I knew the two of them sat back down on the ground. Jerry seemed to be instructing Carrie in how to get into the lotus position. I then watched as the pair adopted the rest of the meditative posture with hands upward on knees, head up, and shoulders back. We could see Jerry apparently coaching Carrie, or even leading her through a structured meditation.

Jerry and Carrie remained like that for about fifteen minutes, obviously each getting into their own zone. Marjorie took advantage of the down time to flow into my arms and divert my attention with a series of hot kisses that involved a lot of tongue action. I forgot how nice it was to make out with her in my concern about Carrie. I figured we'd be doing a lot more of this in our new relationship. I wanted Carrie to have a good time, to enjoy the physical side of life, but I also wanted her to come home to me.

Eventually, Marge and I came up for air. We stood from the sofa, and checked the pair down by the lake. Apparently, they'd just finished their meditation, because Jerry was helping Carrie stand. They talked and then waded into the lake, moving deeper and deeper.

Finally, Jerry took a dive forward and Carrie followed him. They swam a hundred feet, but then Carrie turned around and came back to the end of the short wooden dock that extended about thirty feet into the lake.

We watched her stand up and then remove the bra to her bikini and toss it up on the dock. After that, she turned; stood and stretched to be sure Jerry saw her half-nude, and then dove back into the water to join him.

They swam about two hundred yards offshore, treaded water about ten feet apart, and then did a lazy swim back towards the shore.

I turned to Marjorie, "Did you instruct her to take her top off?"

She smiled up at me. "Yeah, I figured it was a pretty easy way to get things going. He'll respond, I guarantee it. He's probably so horny now that he'd fuck a snake."

As the pair walked out of the lake after their swim, Carrie came close to Jerry. We watched as she reached up with one arm and pulled his face down to hers for a long, smoldering kiss. Jerry didn't seem to resist in the least, in fact it looked as though he really got into it with her.

A few more kisses took place, and then Carrie broke off and walked to the end of the dock to retrieve her bra. She didn't bother putting it on, but joined him to walk to the cabin.

Marjorie grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the sofa. "Come on, we want to be making out when they come in."

I understood the game plan, so joined Marge. She hiked up her t-shirt and unbuttoned her shorts, signaling that we'd been well into petting before the others returned.

Jerry and Carrie came into the cabin from the deck, and Marge made an only slight attempt to adjust her clothing. Carrie winked at me, and then came and kissed me.

Carrie announced, "I think Jerry and I are going to take a little nap or something. We'll use the other bedroom for a few moments."

Jerry looked uncertain.

I nodded at him and gave him a thumbs-up sign with my hand, before turning back to Marge.

I heard Carrie say as they went in, "Leave the door open. We might want to hear each other."

I heard Jerry first; a long drawn out sigh that turned into a moan. He finally said, "Oh, God, Carrie; you're really good at that." I guessed that a serious blowjob had caught his attention. Apparently, he liked her newly learned technique.

About ten minutes later, we heard Carrie moan and then started to hear the rhythmic slap of body against body as their sexual act unfolded. Five more minutes and things got very quiet again.

Five minutes after that, a very naked Carrie came into the living room. Marjorie and I were naked by then, and she was slowly riding me in the cowgirl position as we whispered about what Carrie might be experiencing.

Carrie came to us, passionately kissed the two of us, and then whispered, "He fell asleep right after we finished." She grinned at me, because I had done that a few times.

I said, "And you're awake?"

"Yes, and I need your cock in my pussy. Do you mind Marjorie? I really need to reconnect with my real lover." She sounded desperate to reestablish contact in a very physical way.

Marge understood; "Not a bit. I'll go and see about reviving Jerry for a second round."

We both nodded as she stood, and then Carrie swung her leg over mine so she could straddle my obvious hard-on that was coated with Marjorie's juices. She leaned towards me for a kiss.

I whispered, "God, you are sexy. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, but I love you. I want you to cum in me too. This is where I belong. I may try others once in a while, but you are my mainstay."

I looked down between us as she steered my cock towards he slit. A large dollop of cum dripped from her cunt onto my left leg. Carrie giggled, "Oops. Sorry. I just learned something."

"Don't be sorry. It's your hallmark of having had a good time and enjoying the sex with Jerry. I find it a turn on, actually. I'll explain more about the emotions of a cuckold someday, especially since I'm learning moment-by-moment today. Just know that I'm nowhere near as deep into that fetish as some men are. So far, we've only scratched the surface, but the experience has made me sexually hot."

Carrie dropped onto my shaft and moaned in great satisfaction.

I continued, "Your coming back to me the way you just did made the experience perfect. I worried about losing you to him, but you just gave me a further warm and wooly feeling about how much we love each other."

From the doorway to the bedroom I heard Marge chuckle. I glanced over and she stood in front of Jerry, the two of them as naked as Carrie and I were. Jerry wrapped his arms around Marge, holding one of her full breasts in each hand.

They watched as Carrie and I coupled and started to fuck. Jerry said in a light tone, "I guess I'm really going to enjoy the next couple of days with you guys." I noticed that Marge had his cock in one hand slightly behind her and was slowly coaxing him back to a 'ready' condition.

After a couple of other climaxes spread out between the four of us, we took a short swim, and then dressed in casual clothes for dinner.