Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And after dinner, we got back into the sex, swapping partners several times before we cuddled up with someone and went to sleep. Marge made sure that Carrie ended up with me, a point I must thank her for, because the love we felt was alive and well.

I heard Marge and Jerry going at it in the other bedroom in the middle of the night. So did Carrie; and thus we got into a middle of the night fuck as well.

When we woke up to the trill of various forest birds, Carrie and I made love again. After, we dressed and then started breakfast. Marge and Jerry joined us too.

Carrie asked the group, "What'll we do today?"

"I have no idea, but I have a funny feeling that something interesting is going to happen."

Something interesting happened about a half-hour after we finished breakfast.

* * * * *

The knock on the door was totally unexpected. It was again a warm and humid day, but we had a small fire in the fireplace to take the edge off the humidity. Each of us had a book we were into in different corners of the living area yet close together.

I got up and opened the door.

A man and woman stood outside the door, both holding up badges identifying them as agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

"I'm agent Tom Gerrick, and behind me is agent Maria Squires. We are both from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and we are here to talk to you about the whereabouts of Princess Caroline."

Carrie appeared at the door beside me, "I am Princess Caroline, and as I said in my TV appearance, I wish that you'd go away and leave me alone. My safe word is 'souvenir.' I am happy, content, and not restrained against my will." She was firm but polite. I also couldn't help but notice how her tits made the t-shirt tremendously appealing, especially knowing that she wore nothing under it.

Firm and polite didn't cut it. The agents more or less invited themselves inside. Before the woman came in, she was on her cell phone confirming the success of their visit. I noticed that she also returned a pistol to a holster under her blazer.

I glanced across the living room at Jerry, noting that he had one hand behind him. I guessed that the Glock was in that hand. He kept his distance from the new arrivals, but never took his eyes off of them.

Marjorie offered the agents coffee, which they accepted.

I asked, "What now?"

"You were evading capture," Gerrick said, as though to justify a coming arrest.

I smiled and argued, "No, we were ensuring our privacy. When we learned of the concern about the Princess's disappearance, we went out of our way to make two calls to authorities to confirm her wishes to be left alone and to ask for people to stop searching for her - ultimately she made her appeal on national TV. Apparently, those wishes were not heeded otherwise you wouldn't be here."

Gerrick said, "I don't know about those. I only know that we are to bring you in."

Marjorie asked in a confrontational tone, "Do you have a warrant for any of our arrests?"

"Errr, no. We were hoping that wouldn't be necessary. I'm sure I could get one in a few minutes."

I asked, "Ah, so you have no warrant, then what would be the basis for our arrest? What is your probable cause? Do you arrest just the princess or all of us?"

Maria said authoritatively, "The charge would be evading justice, and yes, we'd arrest all of you as accessories to that crime." I noticed that she moved her hand to be close to her holstered handgun.

I laughed, "What's that mean - evading justice? It's gobbledygook and legal jibberish, and you know it. A lawyer would have us out and you up on charges of harassment in minutes if you try that."

Marjorie obviously got an idea;" Let me make a call." She hit the speed dial on her cellphone, as the two agents looked horrified.

Maria said in a directive tone, "Miss, I wouldn't make that call. You do not have our permission."

It was too late. Marjorie ignored her and said into the phone, "Hal? Hi. I'm at the cabin I told you about." "Yes, the FBI is here and about to arrest us on charges of 'evading justice.'" "Yes, agents Thomas Gerrick and Maria Squires." "Hold on."

Marjorie turned to them and asked in a confrontational tone only a genuine reporter could conjure, "What office do you work out of?"

Gerrick reluctantly said, "Nashville."

Back into the phone, Marjorie said, "Nashville." "No, they probably followed me here despite my efforts to avoid being followed by other members of the press." "I doubt they are familiar with first amendment rights." "I will let them know." "Thanks, bye."

Marjorie turned back to the agents, "If you arrest us or detain us in any way, the Bureau will immediately be served with a writ of habeas corpus. Your agency also will immediately be defiled in the news media for harassment and false imprisonment, as well as violations of our first, fourth, and ninth amendment rights. There are about a hundred of the best lawyers and PR people in the country waiting to pounce on this case with every ounce of energy they have, energy that will make you look bad - as a Bureau and as individual agents whose names will be used publicly. You will also create an international incident that will strain the relations with Britain and all countries who have dignitaries visit the United States. Believe me, you especially and the government will come out of this looking bad and sucking pond water. I would suspect that your careers in law enforcement might come to a sudden end, well, unless you like working graveyard shift security at the local shopping mall." She crossed her arms and looked at the FBI agents in a menacing way.

Gerrick and Squires looked at each other, but neither seemed impressed with her speech or intimidated by the veiled threats. I wondered what constitutional amendments really had to do with our arrest, especially those she cited.

Gerrick cautiously said, "Let me step out and make some calls. I'll square off on the warrant too."

Before he reached the door, his cell phone rang. Standing by the door, he answered the phone. His voice got very formal, "Yes, sir." "No, sir." "Yes, sir." "No, sir." "Immediately, sir." "Thank you, sir." "I understand, sir." "Goodbye, sir." We could almost hear the voice shouting on the other end of the phone call as Gerrick often had to hold the phone away from his ear. Gerrick's voice had been exceptionally deferential not to mention the look on his face. During the short call the color had left him, turning him a pale sickly shade. His posture dropped too, from confrontational to almost submissive.

Squires gave him a questioning look as her partner ended the call. Gerrick said to her, "That was the Deputy Director calling from Washington." To himself he muttered, "I wonder how he had my cellphone number?"

Gerrick turned to us and genuflected in the Princess's direction, "Please accept our apologies for intruding on your peaceful day. We thank you for the coffee, and will now leave you. You should not be bothered in the future. We have been instructed to stand guard up on the main road to be sure no one comes down here to disturb you. We will be there until you leave."

He gave Squires a gesture to get the hell out the front door at a near run, and seconds later they were gone. I watched from the doorway, as they rushed to their car, and hastily drove away up the long dirt driveway towards the main road a mile or more away.

Carrie ruminated, "That was interesting." She sauntered up to me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Marjorie said, "The executives at the station had a feeling this would happen. We tried to speculate about what grounds the police would have for any arrests. Think about it. A celebrity goes underground of her own volition, meets with friends who help shield her from the public and press - something that happens every day. She and her friends do nothing wrong, and even try to inform the authorities of her safety and desire for privacy. They ran the whole scene past the company's general counsel, and then through our consulting law firm. We were covering our own asses there too, mind you, first amendment rights notwithstanding."

She continued, "After the interview, most of the country by far is supportive of what Carrie's doing. They back her, the same way they would want to be backed if they wanted a little privacy. There is no mandate or law for her to return to her public life, although she is a celebrity and the curiosity factor will continue for a long time."

Marjorie laughed, "Carrie is officially in this country on a six-month visitor's B2 visa. She can petition the State Department for an extension, or get married to a U.S. citizen and notify them, in which case she immediately can get an open-ended visa with no expiration date." Marjorie grinned at me, as though she were giving me a hint about something I should do.

Carrie asked, "What about all my real ID - my passport and things?"

"I took care of that. Some of your things from your hotel room are in my office at WDC-TV, even your real wallet, purse, IDs, and luggage. Your embassy said to contact them, and they would ensure prompt handling of any paperwork to facilitate your visit and stay in America."

"So, what now?" I asked.

Both women smiled at Jerry and me. They were the kind of smiles that one might call lecherous. I liked lechery in my women. One of my libidinous lovers made a few statements in pure dirty talk that turned us all on.

Before I could say anything, Carrie had pulled her Redskins' t-shirt over her head, leaving her naked in the warm cabin air. Marjorie joined her by tossing her t-shirt on the sofa. When naked, both women sat beside each other on the sofa and started to make out. There was some real passion and palpable lust emanating from their kisses and the way they were pawing at each other's breasts and pussies.

I signaled to Jerry that we should hold back for a few minutes, and he nodded in agreement. Eventually, we stopped waiting and joined the women on the sofa for some side-by-side kinky sex.

Carrie said, "Although the concept is kind of scary, I'd like to be DPed."

I was surprised at her wish, especially since we hadn't had anal sex yet. Jerry also reacted, but obviously in a favorable way to the idea.

Carrie said, "First, someone has to introduce me to the idea of being butt fucked, and then as long as I'm at it, I want to try having both you men in me at the same time. If I never do it again, at least I'll know I did it once."

I thought how typical of Carrie this was. She wanted to try everything at least once.

Marge said, "Well, I'll help, but you won't get very far without some lube, and it just so happens that I travel prepared for the eventuality that I might need some." She went into our bedroom and came out a moment later with a small bottle of clear liquid. "This tastes like vanilla, so if we want to get back into oral sex later, we won't be grossed out by some gel tasting stuff."

Marge orchestrated my taking of Carrie's anal virginity, as Jerry stood nearby slowly stroking his cock. Carrie laid on her back with a pillow under her ass to give it some lift, we lubed up, and I slowly entered her. She kept telling me to go slow, but to keep going. Eventually, I was what I called 'balls deep' in her with nowhere else to go.

After that experiment, Marge had Carrie mount Jerry in the cowgirl position and then lean forward. With a little more work, I augured back into her ass again, this time from above and behind.

Carrie looked back at me several times, and her eyes were the size of saucers. She only gave instructions a few times, and both Jerry and I took our time in pleasing her. When we thought we were comfortably seated, Jerry and I started to saw into her body at a slow pace.

Carrie gasped out, "A little faster ... and cum inside me when you're ready." A minute later she said, "I'm about to climax; don't stop - don't either of you dare stop."

I could see Jerry's face over Carrie's shoulder. At one point I asked him, "How're you doing? You near?"

Jerry nodded as the sweat rolled down his brow, "About sixty seconds out."

"Me too."

We both sped up, a point that did not go unnoticed by Carrie. She started to crest towards another orgasm, and I made it a sure thing when I reached around her and took both her breasts in my hands and started to lightly pinch and roll the nipples. We'd already established that her nips were great accelerants for her climaxes.

Carrie started to crest. I felt her inner muscles start to clench. That action apparently tipped the scales for Jerry, and he made a couple of major thrusts up into her cunt and then froze in position as his back arched and he started to fire cum shots deep inside my girlfriend. This was all too much for me, and I started to blast a gallon of man cum deep into Carrie's bowels. All three of us were moaning and gasping for air.

Thirty seconds later we were done. Carrie fell forward onto Jerry's chest. I carefully extracted from her ass, and flopped down beside the two of them. Marge cuddled into me; she whispered to the two of us, "Job well done, men. Mission accomplished."

Carrie said in a languid tone, "That was really good. I'm not sure I'll walk straight for a week, and I wouldn't want to do that every day, but once in a while, when I'm worked up the way I've been ... definitely."

To be continued