Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the condo, Emma and Carrie were talking 'at' each other near the speed of sound. I had the feeling they'd already covered all the 'dirt' on me, and had moved on to other topics, such as weddings, dresses, American culture, and our circle of friends. I told them the dinner plans and about Jerry coming. Emma asked who Jerry was, and I just said, "Bodyguard." She nodded her understanding of the concept.

Jerry arrived a few minutes before seven, even bringing a chilled bottle of Chardonnay. He came in and kissed Carrie, in something more than a 'just-a-friend' kiss. I didn't bat an eye, as the kiss was tame compared to some of their lust filled interactions. Emma, however, did not miss the kiss or the possible implications.

We had a glass of wine, and then headed out in Jerry's SUV to Jacque's. We were graciously seated as I'd arranged. Jerry vocalized his approval when he learned I'd been in there earlier to make arrangements. Jack did ask if he could take a photo with all of us; it wasn't everyday that he had two princesses in his place. We happily complied, especially since no one else in the restaurant seemed to notice the unusual event among friends.

Dinner was superb, as usual. Jacque - nee Jack - was attentive and jovial for the entire meal.

As we sat, Jerry asked, "So, where's Marjorie? I thought she'd be here too."

Carrie breezed off, "Oh, she had to go see her parents over the weekend. She'll be home on Monday."

Emma had not yet heard about Marjorie. She raised an eyebrow and asked, "Marjorie?"

Jerry laughed and said, "The third part of this dynamic trio." He gestured to the two of us.

Carrie explained, "She's our best friend - or in the vocabulary over here our BFF."

Emma chortled, "Why do I have the feeling that there's something more going on here?"

I watched Carrie weighing what she would say next. She lowered her voice and said, "Marjorie is our lover."

"Huh?" Emma couldn't believe what she just heard. Her head jerked up and back as she absorbed Carrie's comment.

"Both Jim and I have a romantic relationship with Emma." Carrie glanced at Jerry. "And sometimes Jerry joins us. He's a favorite part of our extended family."

Emma looked at each of us, carefully taking in what her sister had just said. Finally, she just said, "Oh, I think I see."

Carrie said, "I guess you could tell Mum and Daddy, but I think it might be better for all concerned if they didn't know until after the wedding and my immigration papers have been sorted out so I can move between the countries freely and not have to think about how many days here and there."

"Oh, I understand," Emma said. "I think you'd better tell them anyway. I don't want to be the go-between about something like this."

"Thank you," Carrie voiced.

We motored on through dinner with less controversial conversation, and gradually the laughter returned. Emma did, however, pay even closer interaction to the interplay between Jerry, Carrie, and me.

At one point, the two princesses excused themselves and went to the restroom. Jerry was especially attentive of their traverse through the restaurant, who else noticed them, whether recognition occurred, and then watched carefully for their return. Back at the table they seemed even closer than the sisters that had left a few minutes earlier and the air seemed lighter between them.

I also noticed that Emma was especially attentive to me after the return from the loo. She did ask me some deep questions about my political posture, spiritual interests, and then a question that made us all laugh: 'Which of your old girlfriends left the greatest impression on you?'

I answered the last question with one word, "Marjorie." A follow-up discussion ensured that broadened into talk about relationships, forgiveness, and love.

Eventually, we settled with Jacque's, and returned to the condo. It was about ten o'clock. If I read Jerry correctly, he was interested in some sexual time with Carrie; however, that wasn't going to happen with Emma around.

Carrie changed all that in a minute. She came up to me. "Jim ... Honey ... I need you to do something really special for me - for us - especially for my younger sister Em."

"Yummmm." I wondered where she was going; this was unusual, and if I read the tone of her voice correctly, her request involved something sexual.

To be continued