Princess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Marjorie and her father at the back of the church. She looked beautiful, and my heart soared with joy that she was there and would be with me in life. They joined the procession. Behind her, escorted by her father came Princess Caroline, dressed in the prettiest bridal gown I'd ever seen.

After the right parties were at the front of the church, we moved into position and the minister conducted the wedding service. After, Carrie and I had said our "I do's," the two of us turned and faced Marjorie who stepped forward. We'd written some vows we said with her too, but this part was a commitment ceremony between each of us. The word 'Love' occurred a lot throughout.

I turned to face the attendees in the church, kissed Carrie and then Marjorie, each took ahold of one of my arms, and we moved down from the altar to the white carpet runner, and then went along to the back of the church where, together with our parents, my brother, and Emma, we'd be in a receiving line.

The receiving line took almost an hour. My feet were begging for respite by then, and it was only twelve-thirty. The photographers then took about an hour's worth of photos in every conceivable combination of the primary wedding party. Once in a while, I was aware of a TV camera lurking nearby.

Only then were we allowed to file into the various limousines waiting to take us to the Watergate Hotel, where the reception would take place, part of it overlooking the Potomac River.

Most of the guests were already there by the time we arrived, ran through a few more pre-meal photographs, and then officially arrived in the dining room to a round of applause and rousing toasts. We sat, and the meal service quickly began. I was starved, and I guessed that many of the guests were too, because we all got into eating rather quickly.

As we arrived, circulated, ate, and cavorted in the reception, the TV cameramen moved silently around the room. I expected there'd be interesting news coverage of all this on the six o'clock news.

A six-piece band played music, and Carrie and I started the dancing, and then I turned her over to her father, and I danced with Marjorie, turned her over to her father, and then danced with Carrie's Mum – the queen, and then Emma, who really wanted to make out with me again. She pushed her pussy against my cock as best she could given the layers of crinoline she wore under her gown. After the pro forma dances were out of the way, everyone started to participate. The band was good and varied the pace so everyone could find some music they liked.

Carrie, Marjorie, and I circulated from table to table, talking with the guests, and thanking them for coming to our celebration. More than a few asked about the three of us, many not understanding the concept of a threesome. We did some of the other customary things like the cake – with two brides and a single groom atop the frosting, the throwing of garters and flowers – Emma caught one of the two tossed, and then the toasts with Champagne.

About four o'clock, Marjorie, Carrie, and I made a thing about saying goodbye and that we were off on our honeymoon. We left amid a shower of rice and confetti. Our bodyguard accompanied us.

Our limo whisked us out to our new house. Many of our things were now there, plus some temporary security. While we'd been having the wedding the last of our furniture got plucked from the condo, delivered, and set up. I was pleased to see the moving van departing from the driveway just as we arrived. That meant that all our beds were there.

Marjorie, Carrie, and I were full of laughter and joy during the ride. They each shared little vignettes from the day that had intrigued them. Many had to do with the realization that the three of us were going to live together, and after that the over-emphasis on what that meant sexually. Great dirty minds think alike.

Carrie asked, "Hey, what would you think if we expanded the people going with us on the honeymoon?"

I replied, "Sounds good. Who were you thinking of?"

"For starters, Emma and Jerry, but I was thinking of your brother too. He's sort of hunky."

I laughed, "He is hunky, but the idea will shock him. It'd be good for him, plus I know he hasn't gotten laid for a few months since he broke up with his girlfriend of the past two years."

Marjorie said, "I like the idea. What would we do, just tell them they have seats on the jet?"

I nodded. "We have six more seats on the charter, plus I'd tell them we're hosting a small orgy on some island in the Caribbean."

Carrie turned to Jerry, and asked him to come with us. He was ready and had a grin a mile wide.

Doug was a little bit harder to convince. I explained that Emma was coming and apparently had a thing for him. I still had to work at it, but finally he agreed. He pleaded work, and I pleaded brother-brother privilege.

While I'd been talking to Doug, Carrie had called Emma. Marjorie was on another line arranging a limousine to bring Emma and her luggage out to the house. We left it to Emma to explain to her parents that she was going on her sister's honeymoon.

To be continued