All Comments on 'Princess Chelsea Ch. 02'

by Sublithium

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Myyyy!!!!

WOW. Another hot chapter. What amazing and erotic humiliation. I absolutely love it!!Great twist at the end adding a week of service too. Awesome series. Please ignore any negative comments who read a story with a chastity tag then criticize, idiots. Thanks for the great stories. Nice job!

SublithiumSublithiumabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I didn't know how this one would go over because it has less of the physical BDSM aspects and was more of the humiliation/mental play. Thank you for reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed chapter 1 more but...

Still a good chapter. The humiliation went great. It seemed Vanessa was really into dominating him, so maybe Vanessa and Chelsea can be in a future chapter for some double domination. Just putting that idea out there.

SublithiumSublithiumabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

This chapter was a bit of a vehicle for the final 2. So I can't give anything away about who will be included in the next. I've written around half the next chapter and I think it will be very...satisfying.

SublithiumSublithiumabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

Chapter 3 was just submitted so hopefully it will be out in 4 or 5 days!

WhitfreyWhitfreyabout 10 years ago
Great

I'm hooked on your stories! I haven't read the third chapter yet but I'm about to!

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyabout 10 years ago
If only real life was like this

I had two wives that were dominating, I had a long distance relationship with a Mistress and never was lucky enough to find one quite as good as Princess Chelsea. I got gestured to the floor in front of a Vanessa and a Katie to kiss my wife's shoes but never was the play this good.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thanks for the great strory!!

would give ********** if possible :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous