Princess Chelsea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa the sales girls, looked at me with some amusement. I didn't think she knew what was going on but I am sure they got plenty of clueless nervous guys from time to time. After my awkward stuttering she started to speak." It's OK. Can I..."

Before she could get it out she was interrupted. I must have jumped a foot off the ground. It was my phone. Things just got complicated. "I'm sorry, just one second, I have to take this real quick," I muttered while turning my back, "Hello?"

My mouth was completely dry and I was frozen with fear. "Oh, I must have the wrong number. A piece of my property would NEVER answer a call from his owner without the proper protocol. This is my little puppet isn't it?" came a sweetly condescending voice on the other end causing my loins to twitch.

I glanced back behind me and saw the sales girl waiting for me as she straightened out the table full of underwear. "Yes Princess, I am sorry Princess."

I talked into the phone as quietly as I possibly could. I was cringing as I awaited her voice. When she did speak I felt as if my phone was a megaphone blaring out over the public airways. "What was that slave? I couldn't quite hear you. Let's try that again. A little bit louder this time."

I wanted to crawl up into a ball right there in the store. I might as well have been completely naked at that moment. There was no place to hide. "Yes Princess. I'm sorry Princess."

"Thaaaaaat was a bit better but I don't think you really meant it. One more time, I want this one to be a bit louder with a touch of begging, but don't overdo it or we will be at this all day." She spoke slow enough that poor innocent Vanessa had to be getting impatient. That meant she was probably listening in.

"Yes Princess, I'm sorry Princess." This time it was confirmed that Vanessa had heard it as I saw a smile flush across her face. She turned to the opposite direction from me with her hand to her mouth as if fighting back laughter.

"Did you do your required shopping yet? Is it done?"

"I am at the store right now Princess." I started tapped my foot on the floor a bit. It was all I could do to try and shake my current fear induced paralysis.

"Hmmm, Good boy." I sensed a nugget of hope as she paused. May be she would just tell me to get it done and leave me to it. The pause was broken by her once again." Has anyone helped you yet? Is anyone on the sales floor?"

I gritted my teeth and responded. "She's right here waiting for me......Princess."

"Great, my little slut, do you feel like the worm on the end of a hook yet? The fly in my spider web?"

"Yes Princess I do." That surely would describe how I felt at the moment.

"Wow, I just seem to have impeccable timing. I guess I really must be perfect. Since you seem so timid I think that I want to....well, more like.... MUST! Give you a bit of help. Be a polite little pervert and give your phone to her." She spoke softly and I could tell she was enjoying every second of this. She had definitely done this before and the sensual tone was completely disarming. I hesitated for a moment. "You don't have a choice slave. I told you I own you until I give you a choice tonight. I also put my number in your phone, and given that you were in my little dungeon by yourself for some time...It's safe to say any info on your phone could have been easily gathered. Now, please your Princess."

As if the chastity device wasn't enough, things had just escalated quickly. I was turned on, terrified, and most of all completely helpless.

"Excuse me Miss," I turned to the sales girl. Changing from a smile to a mockingly straight face she waited for me to finish. "Um, could you please....Well....She wants to talk to you." As I handed her the phone I glanced around and saw there was only one other customer in the store, and the other employee was walking around straightening up. I heard a small bit of banter between Princess Chelsea and Vanessa but couldn't make it out.

"Oh my God, are you serious? I have to see it. Can I? Hahaha." the cute little sales girl squealed as she doubled over and had that look of laughing so hard that no sound would come out. "Wait, wait, wait...my friend has to hear this."

Vanessa the sales girl partially covered my phone with one hand and shouted across the store to her co-worker. "Katie!" again she giggled and took a breath to fight back laughter. "Katie! Get over here! You NEED to hear this."

I tried to smile as if I wasn't really too embarrassed but the stinging hot temperature of my face betrayed any attempt at hiding my humiliation. Blame it on my Irish heritage, but fair skin turns bright red very quickly. The other girl, Katie, was rushing over to us. When she got there she glanced at me briefly and asked Vanessa what was going on. Vanessa pulled her close and brushed one side of her hair back so they could both here what Princess Chelsea was saying. I couldn't make out the words that she was saying but both ladies were looking me up and down like some kind of carnival freak show. Both were trying to control their laughter and weren't very successfully.

I hated every moment but my secured appendage had a mind all its own. Somehow this experience had my cock dancing like quarter horse waiting for the race gate to spring open. I shifted my weight a little here and there but the head was so swollen that a good sensitive portion poked out of the slot in front used to urinate through. The lacey panties I had on caused a bit of friction, an itch that just caused me to become even more aroused. Not shifting around was just as bad because in my penis's attempt to find free ground it positioned itself where it was being pinched.

Katie, the second of the two store employees and a beautiful brunette herself, laughed and started to walk away. As she passed by me she shot me a glance. I could see she was blushing, may be a bit uncomfortable and just said, "Such a perv..." She turned to Vanessa who was still engaged on the phone, "Uh, you have fun. I'll just mind the store."

Vanessa stopped laughing for a moment looking at me. I immediately put my eyes down as if that would stop anything. I started, "Listen, I don't want to get anyone in trouble...."

She was looking right at me with an evil smile. The phone was back up to her ear, "Yeah, um....hahaha, hang on one second I got to get up to the counter." She took the phone back down and looked at me again. "You....You just wait here dirty boy!"

There was nothing that could be done but obey. She bounded off to the counter. I glanced around the store and another customer was about ten feet away. She looked like a soccer mom. She shot me a slightly disapproving stare, cleared her throat and then turned away to another area another ten feet away like I had some sort of infectious disease. This was getting worse by the minute. I decided to just make my way to the counter. Besides, I thought, the other employee seemed to not want anything to do with this. I really didn't want anyone to call security.

Vanessa looked up, the phone now pressed to her ear with her shoulder. Authoritatively she pointed at me with a pen in her free hand. "Stay!"

I froze in place. The soccer mom made her way to the counter as well. "Thank God!" I whispered under my breath. She would have to hang up with Princess Chelsea in order to ring up the customer. I watched intensely as Vanessa turned to the customer. Just when I thought she was going to hang up, Katie brushed passed her and logged in to the cash register. Seconds seemed to tick by as if each was an hour. I took a few steps closer, and tried not to think about the pain the chastity device was currently creating.

Katie handed the customer her change and looked to the left where Vanessa was and then at me. "I'm really sorry for anything you may have overheard, Ma'am. We do get the occasional freak show in here. It comes with the territory."

"It's OK, at least I have an interesting story to tell. I have a husband who has all sorts of sick little things in his head. They all do. In fact, the next time he is in trouble maybe I can send him here as well." She turned to Vanessa and exclaimed, "Have fun with him."

With the laughter of three women and nowhere to hide, I had to curl my toes and grit my teeth. I didn't know what was more humiliating, the laughing ladies and the whole public humiliation predicament, or the fact that this all seemed to be turning me on.

Vanessa finally started to make her way over to me. She seemed to have gained a ton of confidence which manifested itself by the way she was walking over to me. Maybe it was just my imagination being taken over by the frustration and denial of sexual satisfaction. She stuck out my phone with her hand and said quite boisterously, "Your PRINCESS, wants to talk to you."

"Thank you," I mouthed to her as I took the phone. She didn't even acknowledge me and just walked right by. I nervously put the phone to my ear. "Yes Princess?"

"Wow, that Vanessa is ssssuch a helpful woman. You will be in great hands." Chelsea's voice came loud and clear. I wanted to protest. I started to say something but before I could get a word out my Princess started again. "Now my pet, she knows exactly what you need and will help you find them. In return you are going to be extra obedient. You are to treat her just as you would me. She has my phone number and I told her to let me know if you get out of line in the slightest. Both of these young ladies will expect to be rewarded for their time. Not everyone is a disgusting piggy like you. So make sure you get a nice gift card for each of them. See you at 8.CLICK!"

For the next half hour or so I was paraded all around the store. Vanessa would hold all sorts of extremely girly lingerie in front of me. The store was fairly slow but Vanessa got a few unwitting patrons to give their opinion on some items and how good/bad they would look on me. Katie got in on the action and picked out a few pair of panties. All told they picked out 7 pair of panties for me, one for every day of the week. All in assorted pastel colors. Vanessa explained that my Princess had said black panties and lingerie were only for dominants and lowly beta perverts shouldn't wear that color. Vanessa walked me up to the cash register. Finally, I thought to myself.

She threw all my panties on the counter and seeing my relief she said, "Oh no. We're not done yet!" she looked over at Katie, "Can you watch the store for a minute? I want to see..."

"See what?" Katie replied.

"The...the thingy, you know...."

"OH YEAH..." she exclaimed knowingly, "OK, go ahead I'll watch the counter. I'm not interested!"

Vanessa pulled me towards the back of the store into the employee's only area. She stopped me outside a bathroom door. "Get in!"

"Please, do I...." My words were cut short by her change in stance and her arms crossing. "Yes Miss."

I got in there and she pushed past me. It was a small one toilet bathroom. She put the lid of the commode down and had a seat. "Take em down. I wanna see this."

At this point there was no reason to have any resistance. I took a breath, undid my belt when she interrupted me, "Um..? Are you forgetting something slave boy? I asked you to do something. I expect a response...Unless you would like me to call someone?"

"Sorry Miss, Yes Miss." I responded. She sat back in satisfaction as I dropped my pants to my knees. My first instinct was to cover myself. She tossed her head back with laughter. I thought tears were going to come to her eyes.

"Wait. wait!" still laughing she took out her phone and snapped a picture. "Now drop your panties like a slutty hooker." She snapped another photo and then told me to give her my phone. I handed it over, and she turned her back to me and knelt down. "This one is going to your Princess. In fact I like that...Princess. I think you can start calling me that too."

She sat back down on the toilet once more. She composed herself and the laughter stopped." OK bitch. Get down on your knees and kiss my shoes."

"Yes Miss...I mean, Princess," I did as ordered while she was leaning over watching. She smiled in satisfaction. "Oh my god, this fucking rocks! I need me a little bitch. Wait..."

She pushed me back a bit, stood, and by the way she swayed I could tell she was dropping her pants. I saw them slide down her thin smooth tan legs, followed by a black lacey thong. She sat back down and parted her legs. "Would you like to taste my tight little pussy, slave boy?"

I hesitated for a moment and started to look up.

"Eyes down! I didn't give you permission. You gotta beg me, you're not gay are you?"

"No Princess, I'm not gay. May I taste your pussy Princess? Please?" I begged.

"Hmmm. You can look at it, but you got to beg again to taste it." She excitedly shifted a bit.

I raised my view and saw her almost clean shaven pussy. It just had a small strip of hair leading down to its folds. I could almost smell her, part of me feared she might just let me taste her. Sometimes there was a big difference between wanting and getting. My cock was aching so bad at this point I was almost near tears. She grabbed a handful of my hair. "Please Princess, I'm begging you, can I taste your pussy please, Princess?"

I heard a beep and looked up. She had been recording me the whole time. She put it down and tossed my head away. "Ewe, as if! Your Princess is going to get a little copy of this. I'm definitely keeping a copy. It almost made me wet watching you all helpless like you are. I can see why a girl could enjoy this"

"Stand up!" I carefully got up from my knees. My groin was now at just a little lower than eye level with her. She looked up at me and took hold of my balls. "Ew, the head is all popping out, gross."

I almost swallowed my tongue and jumped back a bit as she flicked her finger at the exposed protruding flesh while staring up at me. "Don't you pull away from me bitch."

"I'm sorry Princess. It hurt and I wasn't expecting it." I exclaimed trying to explain so as to not worsen the situation.

"Don't get lippy with me slave. Do you think I care if it hurt? Your Princess said to have fun. She didn't say to let you have fun!" She was sounding like she had the Dominatrix role down pat. I apologized and her attitude went back to the cheerful one she had before. "Ok, I don't want to overdo it. Here, let me help you."

With that she poked a fingernail into the exposed flesh that was protruding painfully out of the cage. She managed to push it all back in and it actually felt much better except for the sharp fingernail jabs. I gasped with a little relief and was immediately snapped out of it. She grabbed and squeezed my balls, pulling me back down to my knees. It completely caught me by surprise and took my breath away. I looked into those eyes that I once thought so innocent and saw satisfaction in them. "Uhhh such power. I love it. Open up slave!"

I opened my mouth as Vanessa was clearing her throat. She let out a little laugh and spat right into my open mouth, "Swallow that shit!"

She laughed again as she watched my swallow her saliva. She brought her hand up and stuck her finger in my mouth. "Get it clean. It touched that nasty thing of yours."

I sucked on her finger cleaning it by rolling my tongue over the smooth surface of her perfect maroon polished nail. It was unbelievably erotic and I could tell by the way she intently watched and gently let her finger remain there for a silent few moments that she was finding some enjoyment beyond her sadistic streak as well.

She finally led me back to the front of the store and my purchases were rung up. I asked them to ring up 2 gift cards as well, but I had no idea how much they should be. I first suggested $25 to which both Katie and Vanessa gave a disapproving look. They both realized they had me by the balls, just as Vanessa had literally had me moments before. I was beginning to get nervous. These two could soak me for everything I had. I was at their mercy. Katie put her hand to her chin and looked towards the ceiling, "Hmmm... I was thinking that anything lower than, say...$50 would be somewhat insulting and we might just have to call mall security if you are going to insult us. What do you think, Vanessa?"

"I completely agree. "She teased, "I mean, any lower than $50 would just be inviting every freak and pervert to come in and harass us."

From that I knew that $50 wasn't going to do. They had the power to call Princess Chelsea as well so it was agreed that they would get $75 each. Katie started to put the panties in a bag but Vanessa reached across the counter and stopped her.

"No bag! I think he can just go home with them in his hands. Oh, and don't forget the black ones." Vanessa chirped. "You do have a pair of black ones with you don't you? I almost forgot that a little birdy said to make sure you had them..."

"Yes Princess." I said putting my hand in my pocket and pulling them out slowly. They both giggled as I was walking away being sure to shout out almost in unison, "Come back anytime!"

I had just suffered one of the most humiliating experiences in my life. I had always been shy and this trumped those nervous times when I had to speak in front of a whole class in High School. As I walked back to the car it felt as though everyone's eyes were on me. It took me about 20 minutes to just calm my nerves. My phone rang once again. I removed my hand from inside my pants where I had been holding the chastity cage as if I was stroking through the plastic. It was a text message from Chelsea. It read, "Change of plans bitch boy. Go Home."

"Fuck this bitch!" I cried out. "Fucking damn it!"

I didn't know if I was pissed off or just incredibly frustrated. Maybe I was both. There had to be some type of pay off from the humiliation I just felt. This was the second time that she did this. First with breakfast now this. If this game was just to string me along until I quit, it was working. I needed out of this. She had blackmailed me inside the store. Could I really trust her at all? As I drove home I decided if she didn't contact me that night, then Monday I would just let her know this was over.

I calmed down a bit when I finally got home. Work was coming up the next day meaning reality was coming back into the picture. Chelsea said that I was hers until tonight, so I had an opt out option. I sat in from of my TV but really wasn't watching anything. I decided I would wait and give her the benefit of the doubt and see what happened if she contacted me. 10pm I decided to call it a night and go to bed.

The phone rattling on the nightstand ripped me from near sleep. I reached for it and saw my clock reading exactly 11:30pm. I grabbed the phone and switched the light on. "Hello, Princess?"

"Awe, my poor little slave. Did I wake you up?" Without the word slave, her voice would have sounded so sweet and innocent. It made me all but forget about any anger I had experienced earlier. I had practiced what I might say to her in order to find out if this was all just some sort of scam. None of those words could come to me.

"No, well, I mean somewhat Princess."

"You weren't trying to avoid the last 30 minutes of our little weekend deal were you slave." She purred into the phone.

"No Princess. I-"

She interrupted before I could get a thought out. "Good! It has probably been a long tough evening for you. I think you have done a pretty good job at the few things I have thrown at you. I have come to a little decision on you my little piggy. Would you like to hear it?"

"I-I, Yes Princess." I really didn't know what she had to say, and I wanted to make sure I heard her before I voiced any concerns, especially when she had the key to the device and hinted at incriminating or at least potentially dangerous info.