Princess Chelsea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've decided to veto that little choice I was going to give you about whether you wanted to continue to serve me. I decided that you WILL continue to serve me for one more week at the very least! Aren't you excited slave? Thank me."

My jaw almost dropped the floor. Now I was definitely feeling pressure. "Well, Thank You Princess, but..."

"Slave. I know what you are going to say...Something like: But Princess I thought that I had a choice. Well yes. BUT by just saying you wanted to hear my decision, you made a decision! AND I do remember telling you I OWN you through the weekend. Since it isn't midnight, you know the whole Cinderella pumpkin thing....I get to make the decisions. So I extended your service another week. How nice am I, seriously? Not only am I giving you the honor of another week as mine, but I made it so easy. I didn't even demand that you make any real hard decisions. Thank me slave!"

I was floored. I hesitated a moment." Yes Princess, Thank You Princess, but."

"But what slave. I cancelled our meeting tonight because of your little protocol error on the phone at the store. You make a mistake I punish you. You need that kind of humiliation to learn your place. I could just let you quit. Is that what you want slave? Do you want to quit? If so I will even come to your place right now and unlock you. Is that what you want? I really don't think that is what you want. Tell me." She didn't even raise her voice a bit. She was amazing and even on the phone I had my head down.

"No Princess I want to serve you. I, I have just always been shy Princess." I admitted to her. I was almost near tears and my heart was beating out of my chest. "I really do want to keep serving you, Princess."

"That's better slave. Let's look at what happened this weekend shall we. You met a beautiful woman who shares some of your kinky little interests. She decided to give you a chance to live out your fantasies and invited you to her home, where you probably had the best night of your life. She freed you from sitting home with a disgusting selfish habit. Then she sent you out where you met 2 more beautiful women that you would never have had the chance to meet, let alone talk to and spend a few fun moments with. Now you are given a chance to continue and you think you want to go back to being...normal. We both know I can give you what is best for you. I am even being kind enough to take that heavy decision away from you. "

She had such a way of twisting my mind around. She had me feeling so ashamed of not being grateful for what she had done that I was even begging her to forgive me. "Please Princess. I'm sorry, please let me continue."

"Hmm. As I said my pet, you don't have a choice. See, do you realize now how much you need me?" She said. "Humiliation is needed from time to time slave. When you are humiliated what is the real lesson? You hesitate because you are selfish. Humiliation lets you rid yourself of your selfishness and put my pleasure first."

I could just imagine her saying this with a completely serious face. Every time I answered her I could picture an evil smile pursing her lips knowing that her cruel plan was coming together perfectly. I knew perfectly well that this was all part of her plan but I was powerless to stop it." Yes Princess. I need you Princess."

"Very good slave. Now I want you to beg forgiveness for your little rebellion. Beg for punishment, and tell me you will be a good boy. I'm waiting." I could almost hear the satisfaction in her voice.

"I'm sorry Princess. I won't let it happen again Princess. Please punish me. I will do whatever you say Princess, please. I'm begging you." I was almost shaking on the phone. I was hanging on her every word. My cock was throbbing in the cage.

"You sound so desperate slave. I like that. It's so delicious to have a boy so desperate. It makes me want to get out my toys and...well. You don't need to hear about that. Your wittle cock will just suffer." She paused for a moment to just let that thought sting just a bit. It felt like when a woman flirts with a man, brings him to the point where he thinks he has a chance only to drop a "friend zone" point on the end, a cruel tease. "This is going to be hard for you, being my slave. I enjoy power games. I enjoy winding a man up like a little toy. I like to hurt boys, both physically and mentally. I can be very cruel. Sometimes I can even surprise myself by how cruel I can be. That is when I am the most turned on. But I also know that is what you want. You crave and need it. The more I suffocate your soul, the more you will want and need me."

She was right. I had always craved such a woman but was terrified of finding her. All my fantasies were just as she articulated but the risk was always enough that I kept them as fantasies. Now, I felt as if I had no choice. The most terrifying aspect was feeling like I had no choice was turning me on more than anything else. "OK, slave for your little rebellion I will have to think about a suitable punishment. Go get your little slut plug. You will be sleeping with that in for the night. Think of it as your new little lover. Go ahead. I want to listen as you slip it in."

I got the plug from the bathroom where it had been sitting in the sink after I had cleaned it. I pulled out a bottle of lube and sat back on my bed. Princess Chelsea's voice came again. "Do you have it slave? I want you to suck on it like a cock. Like you would want your own little cock sucked. Get it good and wet because that is the only lube you are going to get. And I want to hear you moan, bitch."

I greedily sucked on the plug. Moaning into the phone, it made my own cock even more desperate to cum. I felt like I was on the edge, but without full stimulation I knew it was just an illusion. "Now my dirty little toy. Fuck your ass with the plug. Come on, get your greedy little man pussy all worked up. In and out bitch....spit on it again if you have to."

I did as I was told. I had to spit on it a few times in order to get it lubed enough to slide in and out without sawing me in half. With just saliva as lube there was much more friction than I was used to but I could feel it just tickling my prostate. I was going crazy and this made the erection that I couldn't quite have horribly painful. Princess Chelsea had been egging me on and I could almost picture her right there in the room with me."OK. That is enough for you. Off to bed! Plug up my little fuck hole for the night and no more playing with it. I will have an e-mail for you when you wake up in the morning. Sleep...locked up tight."

She hung up the phone and left me once again all alone. I sat there in the dark for a few moments just trying to figure out what all had happened. I tightened the muscles in my ass feeling the plug seat deep and tight. Sleeping was going to be hell tonight, I thought. She had a way of causing me complete distress and making me feel like the bad guy, the selfish guy. I was hooked. . I didn't know if she was an Angel or the Devil and frankly I didn't care. I was her puppet on a string, ready and willing to follow her anywhere, even if I didn't know exactly where it would take me.