Princess Chelsea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes down slave." She told me as she started to pace back and forth in front of me "I sent you on a little shopping trip last Sunday. Even though you completed it, I had to intervene otherwise I don't think you would have done it as ordered. Do you remember why you hesitated?"

Nervously I answered. "I said, because I'm shy, Princess."

She stopped pacing and examined the business end of the riding crop for a second. She turned to me and lashed my inner thigh. I slipped off my toe and struggled to get back on them. She studied me again and the other inner thigh received the same treatment. She brought the crop up under the clothespin on one nipple and started batting it up and down. I moaned and grunted in pain.

"We have all weekend slave. I didn't ask what reason YOU gave me. I asked what the real reason was." She switched the tapping to the other nipple. It was almost unbearable.

"P-Please Princess....."

"Please what slave? I might stop if you answer my question."

All my muscles tensed as I struggled with the pain while trying to answer the question. Finally a choked response escaped my lips. "I was being selfish, Princess."

She stopped the tapping. "See, it's much easier when you give the right answer. Not quite as fun for me, but... It will make it easier for you to move on."

"Did you enjoy meeting a new friend...what was her name...?" She asked me with a quizzical look..

Still trying to process the pain in my nipples I responded. "Vanessa, Princess."

"Wow. She must have left quite the impression if you remember HER name. It makes me wonder. You remember her name, yet I had to push you for an answer that WE already went over. ..Were you attracted to her? Maybe you should be her slave? Did she make your little dick hard?" She punctuated the questions with stinging swats of the crop to each armpit. Answer me."

"I..I...Yes she was attractive Princess. I want to be your slave Princess." I stammered.

"Well slave....Vanessa...called me and it seems you left quite the impression on her." Chelsea exclaimed as her crop made a loud pop as it kissed the side of my rib cage. "Are you hiding anything from your, Princess? There's nothing you think you should tell me?"

She spoke as if she already had an answer. I really had no idea what she was talking about, but I also didn't know that sales girl and what she might have told Chelsea. She had been pretty enthusiastic about humiliating me, and had threatened to call Princess Chelsea if I got out of line. Could she have made up something?

"I don't know Princess....I don't think so Princess." I replied in desperation.

"I don't know is not a proper answer. It's a stupid answer. A slave of mine may be pathetic, but I won't allow stupid. I'll have to punish you for it and anytime you use it. Now, let's try it again slave. Is there anything you would like to tell me?"

Sunday's adventure was racing around in my mind as I tried to find something that I could have done wrong. I knew I had to come up with an answer quick. "I did as you told me Princess. I did what she told me to do...Please Princess I'm begging you. I don't know what she said, Princess..."

I was now terrified, begging, pleading. A wicked smile crossed her face. My stomach was turning knots. I figured she had just thought of some new way to punish me. I didn't know what for but I knew it may be coming anyway.

Looking into my eyes and making me extremely uncomfortable she said." Well...Maybe we should ask her if you did anything wrong..."

Her eyes suddenly shifted over my shoulder. "Vanessa? Did he behave himself or should he be embarrassed?"

If I had knots in my stomach just seconds before they had now jumped up into my throat. My heart felt as if there were explosions going off like a fireworks show. Vanessa, the beautiful petite brunette sales girl from Victoria's Secret, had been standing behind me the whole time!

Vanessa collected herself, looked at Chelsea and said. "If I say he did behave will we still get to hurt him?"

"Of course! We can still hurt him for our entertainment value alone." Chelsea replied. "OK Vanessa, why don't you tell him about what went on this week. I mean we should tell him since he did kinda bring us together. While you do that I will just get something."

Vanessa smiled as she told me the story. "After you left the store I was SOOO turned by knowing this stuff is actually real that I went home and pretty much fucked my boyfriend's brains out. I mean, I like flirting and teasing guys that don't have a chance with me but this....This is a whole new thing to me. I just had to call her to learn how to get in on this."

Chelsea came back with some sort of whip in her hand.

Princess Chelsea jumped in and told the rest of the story. "I invited her out with some of my friends Wednesday night and she decided she would like to be involved. I decided since I have a new little bitch to train and she has already met you it would be the perfect opportunity for an apprenticeship! Isn't that great slave? Just nod your head."

All I could do now is nod my head and comply.

Chelsea and Vanessa circled back behind me. Chelsea said. "This whip is called a Dragon's tail. When used properly it can be quite the fun tool. After some practice it can be very accurate as well. It's just a strip of curled leather ending in a painful slap at its end."

I heard a swish as the Dragon's tail sped towards its target and felt a burning impact on my left butt cheek, followed by the same on my right. It wasn't nearly as bad as the cane had been the week before. Chelsea handed it to her new accomplice saying. "Back up a few steps until you feel comfortable then, give him 3 or 4."

"Like this?" Vanessa questioned, I heard the whip swish in the air once again. I tensed but no blow came. Chelsea gave her a few corrections on her stroke and Vanessa tried once again. After about 5 or 6 more practice swats in a row without corrections Vanessa felt comfortable.

I felt the impact but it really didn't carry much bite. Princess Chelsea interrupted. "That was good from a technique stand point but it needs to be harder. Just remember he is a slave and it is supposed to hurt."

This time I felt the jolt hit home on my right cheek making me tense up in hopes of subsiding the pain. I heard Chelsea praise Vanessa for that one and two more strokes hit there mark.

"For a girl who has never done this before you're a quick learner. Let's give him a good ten or so. He'll count them for you." Cheered Chelsea. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back as much as she could with the hard leather collar on. "Don't lose count slave."

She moved out of the way right before Vanessa took her first strike and told her, "If he loses count we will start again at one. He's all yours!"

Vanessa giggled and let loose with the first one. I danced on my toes when the sting ran through the back of my thigh. "One Princess!"

The second hit my right ass cheek and my jaw locked tight as I tried to stand still," Two Princess."

By the third I was on fire. I tried to dance around but the spreader bar on my ankles and being suspended with my feet barely touching the ground made me pull with my arms until my feet off the ground. Vanessa broke out in laughter. "Hahaha, I love this thing. Stop squirming around loser!"

Another shot hit my ass and again I jumped up. Chelsea came around to my front as I got back into position. She flicked the clothespins on my nipples and I tried to squirm from side to side. Then the next blow came. "Um? Vanessa did you hear him counting at all?"

"No. I was wondering about that." Vanessa said as she snapped my ass once more.

I didn't need an explanation what that meant. "One Princess!"

This time we made it to 5 when Chelsea interrupted again. "Vanessa? Who is he counting for? me or you? I heard Princess, but it would be only proper to count for the person that is gracing you with the discipline. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I definitely agree...and thank me as well!" concurred Vanessa. "Ok slave start over counting again and do it right this time."

"One Princess Vanessa, Thank you Princess Vanessa."

I finally made it through after 1 more start over and was relieved. Princess Chelsea took the whip back and to my frustration said. "OK, my turn."

She looked at Vanessa, who had now walked out in front of me. "If he squirms around too much just flick or twist at those pins. I'm only going to give him 5 but I have good aim so he might buck around a bit."

I learned what she meant by having good aim within seconds. Pain enveloped almost my entire body when the leather on the end of the dragon's tail impacted me in the balls. I wanted to crawl up into the fetal position right then and there but there was no mercy as Vanessa was standing there with a hand on each of the clothespins twisting my nipples in their cruel bite. Chelsea gave me a couple seconds to recover before the next so I could count. I made it through all 5 without having to start over again.

Chelsea stood close in front of me. She played with the clothespins once more. "Oh, poor baby...These little nipples must be killing you. Would you like me to remove them slave?"

"Yes Princess Chelsea. Please Princess..." I begged as she batted them around. She turned to Vanessa saying, "With nipple clamps we don't want to keep them clamped down forever. It pushes the blood out so we need to get the blood flowing again. Luckily, even though you see him doing some kind of dancing because of the pain, it is even more painful when we take them off."

Vanessa was handed a riding crop and instruction from Chelsea. "I want you to place the end of your crop right on top of one of those clamps, extend your arm so that if you swing the crop it would just land on the pin and not the flesh."

"OH, I see where this is going." Vanessa replied full of enthusiasm. Chelsea gave her a go ahead look . Vanessa tapped the pin a few times making my whole body tense up, let in linger for a moment and slapped it down.

"AhhhRRRH!" I screamed. It felt as though my entire nipple had been ripped completely off. The worst part was that it was still attached. Vanessa smiled as she hit it 2 more times before it popped free. Tears came to my eyes. She then whipped off the other one. My legs felt as if they were made of rubber. The white hot blinding pain seared through me.

"Ewwe!" exclaimed Vanessa. "He's dripping!"

She covered her mouth with one hand as she laughed and pointed at my locked cock. I tried to look down but the posture collar wouldn't allow it.

"Yes, that is one of the consequences of the device," replied Chelsea. She took the crop from Vanessa and put the triangular leather end on the floor sliding it under my long drip. She slowly followed it up to the device being sure to collect all of the pre cum. It was then brought to my mouth where she gave me the order. "lick it clean."

I stuck out my tongue to lick it as she applied pressure to it. Satisfied it was clean she lightly tapped each of my cheeks with the crop.

Vanessa came closer and looked at Chelsea. "So, why does he have to wear that, and if he does...Well...how do we get satisfaction?"

Chelsea tapped my plastic prison. "It is power! They have to wear it because it helps me break him of selfish little habits like masturbation. They all think with that little thing so if we take it a way they become like a lump of clay to mold the way we want. It makes him think of nothing but his owner and soon our pleasure will be his only source of pleasure. I mean his little thing isn't really going to provide us pleasure anyway, and we might as well save the rest of womanhood. A chastity device also gives us a chance to train them to pleasure women orally. Most of all I make them wear it because I can! I like the fact he doesn't get to cum unless I say. I like to know he is in pain when he tries to get a hard on. As for how we can get our stimulation, as I said oral skills get perfected and there are other ways."

"Orally? I wish I could orgasm that way but it never works out." Vanessa replied.

"Seriously? You have never had an orgasm from oral?"

"No. My boyfriend tried a few times but after a while I usually fake it or just let him fuck me because it just ain't working. My other boyfriends just wouldn't even go down on me."

"Ahhh Vanessa. You just need to train men properly. I can guarantee you will get one today! If you don't this slave just might not ever cum again." Chelsea turned to me. "Did you here that slave? Maybe we can change that..."

"I'm game!" announced Vanessa.

Both ladies unshackled me and took the spreader bar off. Princess Chelsea forced me to the ground on my hands and knees and said. "Thank us for hurting you!"

I crawled a few feet to Princess Vanessa and planted a kiss on top of each shoe. "Thank you for hurting me Princess."

I turned around and repeated the process with Princess Chelsea.

"Stay!" she said as if I were a dog. She took Vanessa over to a large cushioned table. Chelsea climbed up on it and patted the area next to her signaling Vanessa to sit as well. Both Ladies legs were crossed with their 5 inch heels about a foot and a half above the ground. "Come slave! Crawl over here."

I got over to them but Chelsea stopped me. "That wasn't good enough. Turn around and go back to the other side of the room. Next time crawl over here like you want to cum."

"He is moving pretty slow. Do we really have to let him cum at all?" chimed Vanessa.

"So far he won't be cumming tonight. If he doesn't start acting like he really wants to serve us tomorrow may be out of the question as well...Come slave."

I crawled over as fast as I could and stopped in front of them. Chelsea looked at Vanessa. I was hoping for a little mercy, but none was coming. Chelsea pointed toward the far wall once again. "Hurry bitch!"

Vanessa burst out laughing. "Hahaaha, That little waddle he has going on is hilarious... "

Both ladies were now laughing at me and my face was turning red. Chelsea once again gave the order to scramble. I got to them and was now breathing heavy. Vanessa was engulfed in laughter. I awaited their response. It came within seconds but in my current humiliated state those seconds were incredibly long.

"Look at me slave," Ordered Chelsea. I looked up getting a view of the bottom of her shoe and her face in the background. It made me feel incredibly small. "Do you think you can please Princess Vanessa today?"

"I Don..." I caught myself about to say that I didn't know. "I...will try Princess."

"For your own sake you need to do better than TRY. Since you tried to answer in a way I told you not to I'll have to use a little training aid." She slid herself off the table and told Vanessa, "Get him flat on his back. Make him beg you to get up there."

Vanessa snapped her fingers and pointed to the area in front of me. It was only a few feet but I now realized that I had rug burns on my knees. One shoe and the other were placed in front of me and I planted a kiss on them.

"Please Princess Vanessa. Please put me on the table Princess." I pleaded with my head down.

"And what do I get out of it?" Vanessa said in a sultry tone. I hesitated for a couple of seconds and she started again. "I 'm thinking a good kick in the balls...beg me to kick you in the balls."

She had a sadistic look on her face as she peered down at me. Getting kicked in the balls was definitely not on my favorites list but I had no choice. "Please Princess Vanessa. Please kick me in the balls Princess."

She looked at her fingers for a second as if contemplating my fate. "Well since you WANT me to kick you in the balls, I can do that. "Stay!"

Vanessa scooted off the table and came around behind me. She spread my knees apart by tapping her shoe on the inside of each thigh. I prepared for the kick then I heard Chelsea's voice from across the room. "Make sure he closes his eyes for that and wait for him to relax. You'll always get a much more satisfying result when they don't know it's coming. If he tenses up just do it again."

"Did you hear that perv? Close your eyes. On three. One...WHAM!" The kick hit me like a ton of bricks. I fell completely to the floor in pain. Vanessa was laughing so hard she could barely breathe. "I think that may become a regular thing. Ha, OK thank me slave. Hurry up."

I scrambled to get back on all fours and kissed her shoes and thanked her for kicking my balls. Princess Chelsea and Vanessa got me on the table and on my back. The spreader bar was once again attached to my ankles and my hands were placed behind me palms down under my ass. Chelsea had some rope and gave Vanessa a short lesson on rope bondage as she looped the rope around all the eyelets that lined the sides of the table. All but my head was completely immobilized.

"Now for this!" Chelsea announced as she climbed up on the table holding something. I felt my cock cage being moved around and then she grabbed ahold of my balls.

Vanessa moved closer curious about what Princess Chelsea was doing. "What's that?"

"This is a trainer. What we do is position these prongs underneath his sad little sack, and secured it by wrapping the straps around so it's nice and snug. I like to use this thing for a lot of different purposes, but I'm sure when you see it in action you'll love it." Chelsea got down and walked to the other side of the room. "Now we just get this little remote....and...."

"AHHHHH." I let out a broken cry as pain riveted through my body.

"It's a dog training shock collar. I mean boys are a bit like dogs anyway." Chelsea said. "The best part is that it has several intensity levels. So if he repeats mistakes we just make it hurt more. No woman should ever be out without one!"

Chelsea had Vanessa climb on the table. Her body pressed against me as she slowly took off her panties and put them aside. My cock stirred as she did this and in my mind I could only think that this is as close as I had ever been to a woman as beautiful as her, with the exception of Princess Chelsea.

Turning around and facing my toes she positioned her pussy right in front of my face but just out of reach of my tongue. Once Vanessa was ready and after making me beg a few times she slid within reach of my tongue.

"OK Vanessa. Don't be afraid to really take charge and let him know when it feels good or doesn't." Chelsea said as she pushed the button on the remote causing the electricity to shoot through me. She handed the remote to Vanessa and climbed on the table where my feet were.

I couldn't see anything with Vanessa lowering herself onto my face. I felt a buzzing vibration on the cock cage but before I could enjoy it or even figure out what was causing it my balls were once again being shocked. Vanessa let up on the button and said. "Alright bitch! Get to work."

I started licking and sucking away. She would tease me a bit. I would get into an area that I felt she liked and she would pull away and shock me. I could tell that she was just as sadistic as Chelsea. In between shocks I felt the pleasure of buzzing through my chastity cage. It had to be a vibrator. Through the shocks I was finally getting somewhere. "Oh..Oh ..ooohh right there.....no...SHOCK....back...shock...there we go..slow down....SHOCK, OooH... right there, uhhh."

Vanessa pushed her pussy straight into my face to the point I couldn't breathe. Just as I started to panic and thrash around she would pull away, give me a good shock and settle right back down. She timed the shock perfectly as she pulled off so that I never really could catch my breath fully. I thought she was just about to orgasm but she once again pulled off, pushed herself upright, arched her back, and put her asshole in front of me. I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could and Vanessa moaned.