Princess Chelsea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working on her ass she pulled off me and scooted down my chest a bit. I could hear some moaning from Vanessa but I wasn't even doing anything. I tried to see what was going on. My two Princesses were kissing each other. I could also hear a buzzing sound and felt the occasional vibration on the cage. Chelsea was the aggressive party in the increasingly passionate make out session. The sight of it all and indeed the thought had me trying to wiggle my body around. I was so desperate that I was trying to hump the air and contracting my groin muscles in hopes that I could possibly rub my cock on the inside of the cage. It was fruitless because my restrained erection had filled up the entire cage. The ropes holding me down added a second layer of frustration. It was overwhelming.

Princess Chelsea advanced forward gently guiding Vanessa back onto my face, smothering and cutting off my air supply. The intensity of the sounds coming from my vixens picked up and so did the shocks to my testicle. I had no clue if I was causing the moaning or if Chelsea was doing something. I panicked unable to breathe and my instincts took over causing me to thrash about. I started to scream hoping to get their attention. Finally Vanessa slid forward just long enough to get air.

Right back down she went but now she was grinding on my face. I could hear her panting and her moans increased. "Uhhhh, Oh my god..."

Vanessa slowed the grinding and pushed her pussy hard into my face. Her muscles contracted, and the walls of her vagina tightened on to my tongue. Her thighs quivered and her knees dug into my sides below my rib cage. I once again struggled for a breath and pain shot through me as her thumb clamped down on the cruel remote button holding it instead of pushing and releasing.

I let out a muffled cry and my own muscles tightened up. Finally she let off. It was clear she just had an orgasm. She scooted back down my chest some as I tried to catch my breath. Vanessa continued her moans and I heard the sloppy wet sounds of the two beautiful women bringing their make out session to and end as well.

Princess Chelsea dismounted the table and came around to the end where my head was resting. I now realized she had a hitachi magic wand vibrator in her hand. That was what had intermittently vibrated on my cage making me strain. Chelsea had been masturbating while sitting almost on my plastic prison. She approached my face and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Very good boy...Now open!"

I was proud of myself. I truly felt great and the pain of being shocked was well worth it. I opened my mouth as Chelsea ordered and in return she held my head in her hands and let a large glob of spit slowly fall from her mouth into mine. I savored it before swallowing.

Vanessa slowly swiveled around from her perch on my chest. She now faced my head and inched forward until her pussy was near my chin, her thighs cradled my head, and her lower legs dangled off the end of the table. Chelsea walked back to where my feet were and asked Vanessa. "How was that?"

"It was amazing...wow. Thanks." She giggled and looked down at me. "Thank you slave boy. This could become a habit. Kiss it!"

I strained my head forward, opened my mouth and let my lips drag together over Princess Vanessa's folds and planted a kiss. I felt her shudder and tighten her buttocks. She dismounted and took the towel that Chelsea had retrieved for her. Chelsea untied the netting of rope that they had used to secure me down. She ordered me up and off the table and as I did I felt a heavy tingling sensation in my hands. They had fallen asleep underneath the weight of my own body and the 2 vixens that now controlled me. The spreader bar was taken off. I felt the sting of the shock collar on my balls and heard Vanessa giggle.

"Protocol slave!" Princess Chelsea exclaimed pointing down at her boots. I kissed each, thanked her, and repeated the process with Vanessa. I was now ordered to move a piece of furniture to the center of the room.

It looked almost like a carpenter's saw horse. The frame was lacquer black in color with padded red vinyl on its spine and the same red padding on small square platforms that adorned the lower area of all 4 A-frame legs. It also had several steel eyelets in various locations which I assumed were there to facilitate the binding of helpless victims. I was right. Once that was in position I had to lay down on my belly along the spine. The posture collar was removed. Princess Chelsea shackled each of my wrist restraints to the spine near my head which made me look almost like a dog in a begging position. My knees rested on the rear leg platforms and Chelsea used rope to secure me to the back legs giving me some play in the bindings but not enough to allow me any kind of escape.

I was at their mercy and felt completely open and vulnerable when I heard the sound of latex gloves snapping onto hands. Chelsea tested the shock remote a few more times to make sure the binding had the effect she wanted. I felt her push my butt cheeks apart and get ahold of the plug I had been wearing all day. "Move forward slave."

As I tried to move forward I felt the pressure of the fat portion of the plug on my sphincster. I reached the limit of forward movement and the plug had not yet passed. Chelsea ordered me to move as far back as I could and try again. I pulled forward and with stretching pain the plug passed and I exhaled with relief.

I felt a coldness touch my anus. It was lubricant. She gave the order to move back again and the plug entered me again but didn't go all the way in. A shock cut through me making me repeat the action once more and the plug plunged in once more. Chelsea walked over to Vanessa but I couldn't see where my Goddesses were. There was some talk and drawers being opened and closed. At the moment though, I was already exhausted and had no idea what was going on. I heard them come around behind me. Chelsea roughly pulled the plug from my ass. "You are such a lucky little piggy today. You have been so good busting Vanessa's domination cherry today that it is only fair that she gets to break your cherry. Say please fuck my ass, Princesses!"

I tried not to sound too terrified but there was a crack in my voice that betrayed me and had both of them giggling. Chelsea produced what looked like a long leather belt. The center pin on the buckle that goes through the holes in the leather was missing so once around my neck, a firm tug would tighten it around my neck. Vanessa came around to let me see that she had donned a strap-on harness. I looked on in horror as a thick realistic looking dildo bounced around in front of my eyes. Although I had been wearing a plug at home and all day that day, this was much bigger. Vanessa stroked the dildo a few times. "Do you like my cock slave?"

"Yes Princess." I replied. Before I could say anything else she was cramming it into my mouth. I could tell she was more than enthusiastic about this new adventure when she reached around to the back of my head and pulled in as she thrust her hips forward.

I couldn't quite handle it and started gagging. Princess Chelsea heard me gagging. "Is that all you can take my slutty little piggy? We are definitely going to have to start training you on this thing at night. Add that to your new life rules. 20 to 30 minutes nightly you'll bob up and down on cock!"

"Yeah slave! This cock is still a bit smaller than my boyfriend's so you definitely need the practice!" Vanessa said as she stabbed at my throat once again. I again gagged and Vanessa pulled out. The girls put a condom on the faux cock and went behind me. I felt hands spreading my ass cheeks and then the rubber slapped my ass a few times which induced more giggling. Cold lubricant was squeezed in my opening followed but the head of the cock running up and down my crack. The initial pressure started hurting me from the get go. It felt as though I was going to be ripped in half. My reflex was to tighten up and pull away. Vanessa slapped my ass hard. "Don't pull away bitch!"

Chelsea gave another shock to my balls and said. "This slut must like it rough! You know that the more you tighten up, move away, and resist the more it will hurt. But I like hurting boys anyway!" I tried to loosen up a bit. There was no way to fight them anyway. As I started easing up Vanessa gave a forceful stroke which pushed the head through and in.

"Ahhh...Ah.." cried out which Vanessa responded to by pulling back with the leather collar/leash. While Vanessa started slowly pushing it further into me Chelsea was adding more lube which was my only comfort. Chelsea came around to the front of me and Vanessa slowly pushed the dildo completely inside me.

"FUCK!" I cried as the final few inches were buried.

"Oh, we have a bit of a potty mouth here don't we, Vanessa? Just hold that cock right there up in him." Chelsea said as she walked away.

"Yeah!" Vanessa replied. "I'm more than happy to hold it here for a moment. I just want to sit here right now and enjoy the power...Wow!

My ass felt as though a bus had been pushed up in there. I pulled forward as much as I could but the pull of the leash around my neck and Vanessa's new found power of applying pressure meant there was no place to go. I was almost hoping she would get on with fucking me. Holding it there was like getting an inner ear itch that is impossible to scratch. I tried to relax but the girth seemed to be at a level that wasn't letting me accommodate it with any more ease. Vanessa tugged the leash and rotated her hips around which made me groan and want to climb the walls. She laughed at my attempts to escape or alleviate the pressure with a particularly sadistic type tone. "I am going to tear you apart bitch boy!"

Chelsea came back to me and told me to open my mouth. I did and a large bar of soap was stuck into my mouth. "That better still be in there when I come back!"

She sauntered back to Vanessa and told her to start off slow and pick up the pace. Vanessa pulled back and I followed as much as I could with her and when the shackles gave me no more room the cock slid all the way out of my ass. It was a relief but then she plunged it back in and the rubber balls of the dildo slapped into mine. I groaned and bit into the bar of soap almost losing it. A couple more strokes and tears were coming to my eyes. I would have been screaming had it not been for the soap. Vanessa was squealing and giggling with delight the whole time. As she began plunging back in Princess Chelsea stopped her and I heard the sound of lube being squeezed out of a bottle, and it started again.

ZAP! The now familiar shot of pain shot through my balls once more as she told me. "Moan like a porn star...and bounce on that thing. Don't make Vanessa do all the work. I tried as best as I could to keep the up but Vanessa had upped the tempo and combined with the feeling I was being split in half there was no way I could keep it up. Vanessa slowed again and Princess Chelsea ripped the soap from my mouth. I had the horrible taste of soap in my mouth but Princess Chelsea just grabbed me by the hair and shouted, "Don't you dare spit in my dungeon! This ought to keep you quiet."

Another faux cock was shoved in my face and in my mouth. Chelsea was equally as merciless fucking me in the mouth as Vanessa was with my ass. I started to choke with each thrust of Chelsea's hips and her dildo slipped out a few times causing the action to stop long enough to shock me, humiliate me, and slap my in the face with the phallus once again. They finally slowed and stopped to my relief. Princess Chelsea picked up my head by my hair once again and looked into my eyes. "Awe, poor little slut. You are a mess! Suds coming out of your mouth...We need to get you trained better before I lend you out to my gay friends."

She stood back up and looked to Vanessa. Vanessa squealed back."Ohhh this is so much fun!"

"I think it's time for a little ass to mouth training. Let's switch position." Princess Chelsea moved behind me, pressed the remote button once again, and slid her strap-on inside me. Vanessa slowly slid the strap-on that had just been in my ass into my mouth, and it all started again.

After the fucking session Princess Chelsea directed Vanessa upstairs to get cleaned up and changed while she had me clean up the Dungeon. Another cold shower followed for me and the shock collar was removed. She had me crawl over to a chair where she sat down.

Princess Chelsea took out a key and unlocked my chastity device. The skin on the head of my cock stuck and had to be gently removed. The ring came of as well. "Ohh. Look at it. It's so sad and afraid. Hahaha!"

I looked down and it was almost as though my penis had shrunk. Princess Chelsea held up the cage to the light inspecting it and the ring. "This is truly disgusting piggy. You need to take care of this a bit better. It is after all....My property. Now lick it out, slave."

She extended out her hand giving the cage and ring back and I obediently started licking out all the sweat, pre-cum, lube, and anything else that was in and on them.

"What are you?" She said looking down at me.

"A pathetic loser, Princess." I replied.

"And what am I?"

"A perfect Goddess."

"And you live to...?"

" Do anything to please you, Princess."

"And for the rest of the weekend....?"

" I will be completely at your mercy, Princess."

"Very good, slave. I'm almost impressed. Now I, and our friend Vanessa will continue to call you our little slave. But you are not yet. You are still being tested." Chelsea raised her delicate foot in front of my face. "Do you want to go home tonight? Do you want to quit?"

I kissed her foot and could feel my cock starting to expand, feeling out its freedom. I replied meekly. "No Princess. I want to serve you Princess. Please Princess."

"Good slave. We will go upstairs and you will serve your Princesses while we have some girl time. Do NOT touch that disgusting little thing or it will never come out again." She got up from the chair and I kissed the top of each foot once more. A smaller lighter collar was placed on my neck, a leash was added, and she led me upstairs. "Tomorrow night will be a hard day for you. My ladies club will be coming over and will help me evaluate you. It's going to be fun.....for us..."