All Comments on 'Princess Chelsea'

by Sublithium

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not just bad - epically bad

Poorly written, terrible dialogue and so implausible I'm still scratching my head. When he gets home, cut the cage off and get rid of her contact numbers. Unless he is going to go over again and beat the snot out of her. That I'd like to read about. But this was worthless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the haters!

Why do people read a chastity story then leave shitty comments?? I loved your story and gave it 5 stars. It was well written and super hot. I look forward to more chapters. Thanks for sharing your work!

SublithiumSublithiumover 10 years agoAuthor
.Thank You for the positive comment!

Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it! I have plenty of ideas buzzing around on where I may take this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good start

cant wait to read the next part.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
so good

This had me at the edge of my seat anticipating what she was going to do to him next. Very hot story. I'm going to save this one for my Wife to read. Or maybe I shouldn't give her any ideas.... lol

Looking forward to more of this tale... ignore the guys who bust their nut and then feel shame, comment with hate. They'll be reading your next part as well trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hotttt!

Keep those ideas a buzzing! Can't wait to see what he goes through now that he's locked up! I know I can't keep my mind off my girl when we play this way, and that's only seldom! Great start and hope to read more soon

SublithiumSublithiumover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is in progress

Thanks for the great comments! It's much more than I could have expected. I'm around halfway through the next chapter, so hopefully I can get it out soon.

KinkyCc75KinkyCc75over 10 years ago
Great start

I liked your story enough to link it on my Tumblr... Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas of what to do to my hubby as I get more and more into FemDomme :).

SublithiumSublithiumover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Chapter 2 has been submitted! Hopefully it will be approved around the end of the week! This chapter is going into humiliation, and will hopefully set up the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A True Gem

There are very few really good femdom stories on this site, and excellent femdom stories are very rare, but a gem of a story is rarer still. Great work!!

SublithiumSublithiumover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks randomer555 !

Thank you for that compliment! Hopefully the next chapters won't disappoint.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyabout 10 years ago
I was bad

I failed to vote on Chapter 1 and to leave comments on any. This has been a really good story through Chapter 3 and I am really looking forward to more.

SublithiumSublithiumabout 10 years agoAuthor
Great! Thanks

Thank you for voting and commenting. I still have more coming, I've just been extremely busy lately and haven't had a chance to really tear into Chapter 4 yet. I'm getting there though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story so far, i like it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is reasonably well written with only a few grammatical errors. The content however is just silly. Not erotica just sadism, with it reading like a shopping list. He would be in hospital after that treatment not simply driving home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous