Princess Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped away and place the dragons tail whip she had just been using on me back in it's place along the wall.

"Awwwe, piggy. You have been such a good boy today...so far. Because this is your first day, I think I will reward you though." With that, She took the gag from my mouth and I struggled to catch my breath. "Catch your breath, my pet, I'll be right back!" She exclaimed as she left the room.

Princess Chelsea returned shortly with a smile. She came around to my back once again and I felt something cool being applied to my ass. It was unmistakably lube. Quickly I realized a plug was gently being pushed into me, I gasped but there was no escape as the fat part entered me and my sphincter clamped tightly down as it passed and became fully seated within me.

"Oh, someone seems to be a filthy little slut, that plug went in way to easy. Are you sure you are into women?" she mocked. "I want to give you a little reward now, slave." Princess gave my cock a few tugs and again I was hard. She placed a condom on just the tip and left a bunch of slack hanging from the end. She moved in close near my face as if to kiss me but instead stuck out Her tongue and just gave a quick lick to the tip of my nose. My penis throbbed with pleasure as that tongue trailed down my chest and around my nipple. My Princess sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. As she looked up into my eyes, she bit down and pulled on it. The pain that shot through my chest was only matched by my pleasure below as my other nipple became a victim as well.

Turning around, my new owner lifted her skirt exposing her sexy black lace thong that was glistening from her own excitement. She pressed it hard against my groin almost causing me to explode. The back of my Princess's head pushed against my face and she thrashed it back and forth harshly whipping me with her ponytails.

Breathing heavily Princess Chelsea again turned around and said. "Beg Me if you wanna cum, slave!"

"Yes Princess! Please Princess! Let me cum!" I shouted. My tormentress reached between my legs and gave a few more tugs. As soon as I felt the cum about to blast my Princess cruelly removed her hand and I just dribbled it out into the condom. She had just ruined my orgasm, I almost cried out in frustration. Princess picked up a few items in the room and came back to me. I was too exhausted to notice what they were. I felt her remove the condom and once again draw close. Expecting a kiss I relaxed ready to receive closing my eyes. Suddenly before I could attempt to pull away something warm was shoved in my mouth followed by duct tape. I realized it was the condom. I groaned into the tape but then felt something plastic roughly being placed on my cock and balls and the click of another padlock. It was a chastity cage.

" Hee....Hee... now be a good boy, my piggy and get some rest...I'm not done with you yet." With that my new Princess started to skip off. Reaching the door she turned, "Oh, I forgot something...." Princess Chelsea walked around to the back of me again. My head was unable to turn to see what she was doing because of the posture collar wrapped around my neck. She came around the front but I felt the plug in my ass shifting. "Since you are such a little slut, we don't want that little plug to slip out now do we."

The plug in my ass was inflatable. She locked eyes with me as she began pumping the bulb in her hand. All I could think about the first couple of pumps was just how sexy that sadistic look in her eyes was, but after a few more my ass started to stretch. She slowly pumped the bulb a few more times and stopped as I winced. It felt as though one more pump might rip me in half. My cock was pressing tightly in its new prison and that swelling made my balls ache like never before. "Ok slut puppy, stay put, I'll be back."

She sauntered away flipping the light switch off. The door closed behind her and I heard a lock mechanism worked from the outside. It was the first time I realized there were no windows inside and it was now completely dark. All I could think was, "What did I get myself into now."

I was suspended in the dark. My ass was stretched tight which caused me to try and expand and contract my sphincter muscles just to change up the pressure, but not so much as to push it out. This was made precariously difficult because of the fact I was still up on my tippy toes. I could barely relax at all because every time I did pressure was put on my wrists that slowed the blood flow in my hands. There were still aches on the exterior of my ass and my thighs due to the blows I had received. My jaw still ached from the gag that had been in place earlier and the cum filled condom was still in my mouth causing massive amounts of saliva to build up that kept me swallowing every few moments. Part of me wanted to run away as soon as I could and never look back, but another part of me never wanted to leave again.

I felt exhausted and was near falling asleep. My bladder was ready to explode and the last thing I wanted to do was pee on the floor. It was amazing how exhausting it was to stand with my legs spread and on my tippy toes. Suddenly I heard the door being unlocked then the light came on. I strained to regain my vision after being in the dark, and had no idea how much time had passed.

"Awwe, did you have a good rest?" Chelsea cooed as she approached.

I was frozen in place, legs aching, and mouth muffled by the condom in my mouth and the tape over it.

"I asked you a question, slave, nod an answer," she said putting her hands on her hips.

I nodded yes. She came in close and brushed her knee up my thigh. It felt great and I felt a tingle in my locked up cock. She came in close and looked into my eyes. She was just beautiful. She was probably about 25 years old I guess, and undeniably the best looking woman I have ever had a chance to be around. I was lost in her eyes as I suddenly felt my cock push against it's plastic cage and her hand gentle massaging my testicles." You are doing so good so far, there just may be hope for you yet. You just maybe a keeper."

With that she increased the roaming of her fingers and seeking out and finding just one of my balls."I love these little things," she started to increase pressure with her thumb and forefinger. "Especially the little give they have right before......" I grimaced as she compressed it in her hand and held the steady pressure, "....they make a slave so weak in the knees!"

I started to buck away a bit as the slow pain hit in the pit of my stomach. It was that slow traveling, crushing ball pain that would make me buckle over if it wasn't for my tired bound arms above my head. Worse, it was all I could do to hold back my bladder.

"You are pleasing me, slave, don't dare pull away," that sexy sadistic smile crossed her face again as I tried my best to hold still.

She let my testicle go and gave my sack a good slap. Chelsea again pulled close and put her arms around me. You could just see the twinkle in her eyes that told me she was thoroughly enjoying this. "Now. If I remove this are we going to be a little quiet boy?"

I slowly nodded yes as she tapped her manicured finger on the tape over my mouth. "Good boy. Oh, and don't you dare lose that condom either. It is clean now isn't it?" I had almost forgotten about the condom in my mouth but due to all the saliva that had built up because of it I was sure it was cleaned out. I nodded my head and sucked on it a few times just to be sure the foul taste of my own cum was gone.

"Good. Hold still!" With that, she used a fingernail to lift up and edge of the duct tape from my cheek. Cruelly, with one motion she yanked the tape from my mouth. I grunted out in pain. It felt as if my lips ripped off with it. She let out a small giggle and walked over to the chains that held me on my tip toes. My feet finally came down flat on the floor, but with the spreader bar between my ankles, it took a few seconds to gain my balance and relieve my wrists.

My Princess knelt down below me and removed the spreader bar. My leg muscles were now completely stiff and I knew they would probably ache for days. Princess Chelsea laid the bar aside and I felt her touch the cage that now had my penis restrained and feeling like it was on fire. She took the cage into her mouth and exhaled out her hot breathe into it. I shuddered as my cock tried to go rigid to no avail.

"Well. I already let you cum once. I think you are going to have to wait much longer for the next time....And how is this doing slut?" She said as she looked up at me, and squeezing the pump attached to the plug deep in my ass."

"Uuuhh," a let out a groan as my ass clamped down, "Princess, please, I have to..."

I was silenced by an index finger placed on my lips."Shhh, you have been good so far, let's not ruin it. For one, I asked a rhetorical question...no answer wanted, and two, I didn't hear you beg for permission to speak. Remember, you are at my mercy"

"Please Princess, Please may I speak, Princess," I pleaded. I had to go to the bathroom so bad. I was trying to stay completely still, but it was becoming impossible.

There was silence for a moment as she teasingly put her fingers on her cheek, looked up at the ceiling pondering my request. "OK, slave. Next time if you speak without permission you will be denied. Slaves need manners. But go ahead now."

"Please Princess, I have to use the bathroom, Princess...." I pleaded.

She seemed to take some delight in dragging this out. "Soon, my pet...soon."

My Princess walked around behind me. I was somewhat relieved when I felt a small tug on the plug deep within me, but that was all it was, a little tug. She reached up and removed my wrists from the chain above my head. "On your hands and knees, "She cooed.

I was relieved to follow that order as my legs were now visibly shaking.

"Eyes forward," she warned me as my knees and hands planted on the floor gently. "Good job slut, I see the plug is still in. You must be a little anal whore. Do you like cock in your ass, whore?" my tormentress teased as she tapped the hard toe of her shoe a few times on the plug.

"No, Princess." I said meekly, trying to hold both my bladder and the plug.

"Well, it looks as though your ass says something different. Are you lying to me slut?"

" No, Princess....I...."

" If I say you are a whore, are you a whore?"

I quickly tried to reverse myself, not wanting to disappoint such a beautiful woman, but I didn't want her to think I was in anyway gay, heck, I wasn't even into crossdressing as I had read many if not most submissives were, "Yes Princess, If you say I am. Yes, I am, Princess."

"Maybe we shall see sooner or later." She paused a moment."Kneel straight up slave."

I leaned back following her orders and felt the plug shift a bit. She circled around to the front of me and I inhaled the scent of her perfume. It was almost intoxicating and had me on edge. At this point I was surprised that I didn't cum right then and there even wearing the plastic cage on my cock.

"Present your hands." Chelsea said as I looked up at her. "Eyes down, slave." I quickly did as she said as a stinging slap impacted my cheek seemingly out of nowhere. I put my hands up looking down as far as the thick leather collar allowed. She took the leather cuffs off of each wrist and I relished the moment. This young woman was so beautiful woman and just to be here in her presence was like a dream. My head was dizzy, and anything could have happened at that moment and I wouldn't have been able to be happier.

"Down." With that one word I was once again on all fours, "Thank me slut!" She abruptly awakened me from my submissive bliss with a heel pressing my head to her other foot and placing them both back in front of me. "Don't forget your manners boy. You are here to serve me, not the other way around. There are plenty of others begging to be where you are."

"I'm sorry. Yes, Princess....Thank You, Princess....Please forgive me, Princess..." I pleaded between planting kisses alternately upon each shiny black toe of her shoes.

"Pathetic..." She sighed as she took a step back. "Enough."

Princess Chelsea came around to my side just a bit and roughly grabbed the lock on my collar. I heard her turn the key and the distinct click of the padlock popping free. It came unbuckled and my now sore neck was free from it's prison. The outfit she was wearing, the black knee highs, her scent, they all made me immediately want to look at my Goddess, but the tenderness of my backside, the plug in my ass, and my almost bursting bladder made me reconsider.

She stepped away for a second and I heard the distinct squeaking sound of a water valve and then the raining of a shower. "Turn and come over here, slave."

I turned and saw Princess Chelsea standing at the far end of the room at a small enclosed shower in the corner that I had not noticed before. She was a vision of beauty standing there right outside the curtain as I crawled on my hands and knees across the floor to her feet. Reaching around me and bending over she took the plug pump valve in her hand and released the air within it. I clenched my ass tight attempting to keep the plug in my now stretched out hole. "You may shower now. Clean yourself up, remove and clean this, and relieve yourself. You may stand in the shower, then dry yourself and return to the proper position...leave the cleaned plug standing on the drain to dry"

With that, she reached to a table against the wall, pulled a small white towel from the top, and tossed it to the floor beside me and told me not to take too long. My Princess then walked away leaving me on the floor.

The cold spray took my breath and I gasped as I reached out for the knobs. There was only one. Frantically I turned the knob, but to no avail. There was only cold. My cock and my balls shrived up within the cage almost instantly, and the warm buzz of my subspace was shattered the new cold reality. I finally pressed myself up against the wall under the shower head to escape it. I reached back and forced the plug out of my ass. Whatever lube was used to get it in seemed to have been absorbed into my body now and it was a struggle to get it past the largest portion but there was a huge relief as the rest of it popped right out. Uninflated it was a medium sized plug, nothing huge, but inflated it seemed as though it was a giant. Using the generic soap a dodged in and out of the cold water and cleaned myself up a bit. I finally got to inspect a bit of the damage on the back of my thighs and ass. From what I could see there was plenty of dark purple welts. The cold water was little comfort and caused muscles throughout my body to cramp up. I finished up, leaving the plug and dried myself off, folding the towel over the rod that held the plastic curtain. I almost fell over as I resumed my position on my hands and knees, shivering as I waited for her return.

The heels clicked back into the room. I didn't dare look up at her but definitely was hoping that her return would bring some warmth. Without words she approached and stopped. I leaned forward and kissed her shoes once again and once again the stiff leather was buckled and locked back upon my neck. The leashed was attached and I was led from the room and back up the stair.

She stopped in the living room where I had served as a footstool earlier. She turned to me. Grasping the leash at the base of my collar she pulled me up to my feet. I immediately placed my hands behind my back. Chelsea turned to the table in the center of the room and produced two plastic clothes pins. After rolling each nipple roughly between her fingers while studying my eyes for the desired result she applied one and then the other two my nipples. I winced down at the initial stinging lightning bolt of pain and it dulled to just a burning steady pain. Sensing the pain subsiding a bit, she reached out and flicked at them with her fingers. She smiled with every tiny bit of pain she could see washing across my face. Suddenly I didn't notice how cold the shower had made me anymore. She reached down and grabbed 2 more. With a pinch to my now swollen tight ball sack she placed them attached one and then the other. "Now be a good boy and kneel in the corner."

She pointed to the corner of the room opposite of the couch. I started to walk, then thought better of it and got onto my sore knees and crawled into the corner and put my head down. I felt a swat to the clips on my balls from behind making me shift a little from the pain. "Ah, Ah, Ah, back straight and all the way up on your knees!"

Complying I shifted my weight completely on my knees, "Yes, Princess."

I received a hard swat from the riding crop to my battered ass once again, "Nose in the corner....all the way."

Whap! Another swat found its mark on my outer thigh. I almost fell over but managed to put my nose into the corner of the wall. To my relief she made no comment about the sides of my forehead resting on each wall.

"Stay put, I will be right back, I need to change." She walked out of the room.

Leaning into the corner with my thighs quickly becoming weak I pondered what may happen next. I have dreamed of such a woman, and such things since probably before puberty, but this fantasy and reality were not completely as I had worked out in my mind. Pain was not quite as pleasurable as the though was, yet I was still completely aroused and had no desire to run away. I figured this may be my one and only chance and I might as well stick it out and see where this goes.

I heard a cell phone ring from the other room and heard my Goddess speaking but couldn't make out any words. She came back into the room, this time without the click of the heels, and she exited again. The pain in my nipples lessened a tad and the ones on my ball sack seemed nonexistent now. The warm air in the room let my scrotum loosen up, and thinking about my current situation once again made my cock stir and was instantly reminded of the cage that retrained it.

"Yes, I'm almost done with this one......hahaha, yes, promising but needs a lot of work.....Yes, I'll be there." Princess Chelsea came back into the room and she was still on her phone. From the sound of it she had taken a seat on the couch and I heard the buzz of a television coming on but no sound. "Umm...oh no, small!....yes.... They are more docile anyway... 9 o'clock? OK, I'll be there. I just have some tiny business to finish up here....OK bye." There was a beep and the call seemed to be over. There was the sound of something being put down on the table. She came up behind me and a blindfold was placed on over my eyes, "Stand."

I arose in the corner, trying to stretch my legs a little. I felt her reach up and one at a time pinch and release the clothespins that had been attached to my balls. An intense pain flooded my system and I let out a hiss instead of the scream I was holding back.

"Oh such painful little things aren't they, bitch?" She said softly into my ear. Her breath on my ear and neck sent a sensual shiver down my spine that dulled the pain. There was a hard tug on the leash that spun me around as she led me away.

I stumbled a few times and almost lost my balance as I blindly followed the pulls on the leash. At least I was on my feet though, I thought as I struggled along. The floor beneath me changed from the hard wood to the soft carpet as I was led up some stairs. Finally she came to a stop and I bumped into her. I expected to receive some kind of blow from the riding crop or and admonishment her beautiful lips but none came. "Turn around...back on all fours!"

I felt her grasp my balls from behind, a harsh pulling, the sound of a few snaps, and the clinking of chain links. I instantly knew what it was. I had felt and heard these before when I had a few sessions with a Professional Domme. It was a parachute ball stretcher. This one was slightly tighter than I had remembered, but then again, I was not wearing a chastity device the last times. I expected very soon to feel some pressure on my balls. "Inch forward, slave."