Princess Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled a bit forward and felt tension on my balls, as I expected.

"Back straight, on your knees, and hold that tension." I did as I was told and my hands were pulled behind my back. I felt the cold unmistakable feel of steel handcuffs being place on one wrist than the other. I felt and smelled Princess Chelsea's body walk past me. The leash was taken off my collar," Now slave, I am going to remove your blindfold, BUT I want you to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. Nod if you understand."

I immediately nodded. I heard the floor creak a bit as she walked away. "Ok Slave you may open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust them to the light. I was in a long carpeted hallway and at the end, my Princess sat in a chair just inside another room. Her golden hair was now down free from the ponytails it had been in. The white shirt top was gone and she was just wearing a black lacey bra, matching lace garter belt and attached in place of the black, pink bowed stockings she wore in the prior outfit, were black thigh high patterned stockings. My cock instantly attempted to spring to attention to no avail. She was perfection. Way more perfect than he could have ever hoped for in three lifetimes. She had her legs crossed and arms folded. Extending one arm and beckoning me forward she said. "Crawl slave!"

I started forward on my knees, but instantly there was increased tension that made my balls ache. I started to look back only to hear, "Forward, eyes forward slave."

I managed to move one knee than another. My hands being shackled behind my back tightened my chest and made my clamped nipples burn with pain. I could feel a little tension relax once each knee plodded forward, only to be tightened back up with each next step. Princess Chelsea watched with amusement as I almost fell over with each step. Finally after a few more I completely lost it and fell forward. I came to a stop for a few seconds until I heard her again, "Oh, and I thought you actually may have wanted to be mine....Bu..utt, if you are quitting already."

Humiliated, I inched myself forward on my stomach. The fall over had gave some slack to my tortured scrotum and I managed to make it to my knees only to tumble over again. It seemed as though this hallway went on forever.

"With such a small penis I would figure a boy like you would be sprinting to me....Are you not attracted to me?"

"Yes Princess, You are beautiful Princess."

"Prove it slave," She teased.

I was able to get back to my knees and get a few more steps. Just then one of the clips bit hard into my nipple making me cry out before it slipped off.

Princess Chelsea feigned shock and pursed her mouth into an "O" shaped before putting her hand to her mouth. I put my face down in shame and continue on. I was now a little over halfway and between steps caught a glimpse of the two ten pound barbells that were attached to the parachute stretcher, and saw my balls stretched out abnormally as well. I felt like my testicles were about to explode. When I got a seconds relief they felt like someone was holding a lighter under them.

"Almost here bitch, maybe I should take a picture....say cheese." She laughed. Just as I looked up she snapped a picture with her cell phone. "Oh how cute! This could be your next Christmas card picture."

She held up her phone to show me the picture as I finally reached the chair she was sitting in. I stopped in front of her as she curled up in the chair and fiddled with her phone. I tried to kiss a foot only to receive and admonishment and a light kick to the face. "Uhg, That was a poor effort. You were slow and uninspired! I am almost insulted"

I was glad that crawl was over, but a little let down that she told me my effort wasn't good enough. Half of me was just worried she would make me start all over again. She extended out her hand to my one now bare nipple and applied a new clamp to it and tweaked both of my nipples.

She now looked down at me from the chair. It was strange to have this beautiful woman, who was younger than me, looking down at me in such a way. It may have been strange but it also felt wonderful, exhilarating, and humiliating all at the same time. It was quite confusing. She reached down and held my chin in her hand. "Is that the best you can do for me, slave, or do I have to find a new toy to play with? Answer me."

She just had such a way of talking to me that humiliated me and totally dressed me down. She never yelled, or screamed to this point yet strongly and confidently made her point every time. I felt as though I wanted to cry." Please Princess, I-I'm sorry. I-I...I know I can do better, Please Princess."

"Too late." She started to get up, and my heart hit the floor. Had I really blown this already. She stopped and sat back down. Bringing my chin up, she said "Open."

I opened up my mouth. A stream of spit dropped into mouth. A smile crossed just one corner of her mouth, "swallow."

I did as I was told.

"Hmmm. I could unlock that pathetic little cock of yours. Let you jerk it off and send you on your way, or do you want the alternative.....?" Chelsea sneered as she reached to the table beside her and picked up a key.

The air was heavy as I was not sure if it was my turn to speak or not. "Princess, may I have permission to speak? Princess?"

She smiled, "Speak slave."

"Please Princess...The alternative...?" I pleaded.

"The alternative is you remain mine for the weekend. Until either the weekend comes to an end and you tell me you can't handle this...arrangement, or I bore of you."

"Please Princess, I want to be yours...anything you want Princess." My heart raced to find a way to stay in her presence.

"Anything I want? That is a bold statement. Beg me, beg me to keep that pathetic dick all locked up tight." She rested her elbow on her crossed legs and leaned forward with her chin in her hand. I quickly took my glance off her cleavage and put my head to her foot.

"Please Princess, Please keep my cock all locked up tight. Please anything you wish, I will try to do better at anything you wish..." My mind was racing to find the words she was looking for.

"And why do you want to be my slave?"

"Because I am a pathetic loser and this is the only way I can get close to you, Princess."

"If you are a pathetic loser what am I?"

"Y-y-you are perfect Princess! Beyond perfect, Princess!..A Goddess."

"Hmmm," She tilted her head to the side. "Let's try this again. You...slave are a?"

"I'm a pathetic loser Princess." I looked up at her finally thinking I was getting somewhere.

Slap! Her hand reigned down harshly across my face. My head went immediately down. "Don't look up at me, slave. It means you are searching for what I want to hear, not learning. Now, you are...?"

"I'm a pathetic loser, Princess." I replied with my eyes on the floor.

"....And I am....?"

"A perfect Goddess."

"And you live to...?" Princess Chelsea continued.

" Do anything to please you, Princess."

"And for the rest of the weekend....?"

" I will be completely at your mercy, Princess."

"Your job is to make my life easier, mine is to make yours much more difficult even if it is just for my own entertainment." Princess Chelsea stopped for a few seconds. My heart was beating into my throat. She took a deep breath and then spoke. "See, that was so much better when you stopped thinking and started to learn. Men are such simple, stupid creatures"

She grabbed the riding crop again and with one hard slap one nipple clamp came flying off. The pain was so intense that I thought for sure that the whole nipple came off with it. I saw by the look in her eye that she disapproved of my wiggling in pain. As soon as I became still my other nipple got the same treatment.

She continued. "This is how it is going to work. You are going to go home now." My heart sunken, I felt crushed and was about to tear up and start begging again. "I have put my number into your cell phone already, and you are at my beck and call. You are NOT to call me. I will call you IF I feel it necessary. You will remain all locked up for me. After this weekend, I will send you further instructions... Do you understand?"

"Yes Princess." I replied. I perked up a bit knowing that she hadn't totally given up on me.

"Remember that I am not certain I want keep you and everything you do will always be a test. Even if we continue, everything is a test, slave. Your clothing is in the corner over there. Minus that horrible shirt you wore and your underwear." She pointed a finger at the corner of what he could see now was a very elegantly decorated bedroom. He saw his pants, shoes, socks etc. on the floor." You will just have to drive home shirtless, and there is a suitable new pair of underwear for you there on the floor. Now crawl over and bring me those clothespins on the floor."

She extended a slender stocking covered foot in front of my face. I bowed down and kissed it followed by a second foot and another kiss, "Yes Princess."

With the new reprieve, I moved much faster with the weights attached to my balls. I realized that as soon as I got to the first one my hands were still cuffed behind my back. I bent down and took it in my mouth and had to use my chin to start getting myself up. I crawled back up to Princess Chelsea. She patted me on the head like a dog and pointed to a trash can over by my clothes. It was an agonizing crawl to the trash and I was dreading the trudge back. Luckily, when I reached the can and spit out the clothespins, along with about a gallon of drool, my Princess was standing in front of me.

She walked around and straddled the back of my legs. She began unlocking my hands and brought her mouth to my ear. I shook with a dose of fear and excitement as she spoke. "For now I OWN you, slave. You did well today, but we will see how dedicated you are after some time in this....remember obedience....and who holds the key."

With that she unsnapped the parachute stretcher and roughly squeezed my package, chastity device and all, bit down on my earlobe and then threw me to the ground. "Get dressed, I'm done with you for now."

She sat back into her chair and watched as I quickly got dressed. I felt like a teenage that just got caught doing something wrong. It was humiliating to be standing their getting dressed in front of her and something said that I shouldn't linger. It was even more humiliating putting on the lacy pink panties that she had replaced my boxers with. She gave me directions to get down the stairs and she stopped me. "Come here."

I approached her and got down again. She stood and removed the panties that she had been wearing. She sat back down with me between her legs and shoved them into my mouth. "Keep those in there until you get home. It will help you to remember who you serve. Keep them with you at all times."

I went out into the evening air shirtless, and with my cock all locked up nice and tight.

Diving home my heart was still beating a mile a minute. This night had been a dream come true and I was hoping it would continue. It wasn't until half way home that I realized it was a bit painful just sitting down. I had received a few beatings before in session, but this just seemed a bit more real for once. I reached and squeezed my groin more than a few times just to see if it was true I was still locked up in the chastity device. It was sort of like pinching myself to know it wasn't just a dream. It wasn't until I pulled into the apartment parking lot that it really sunk in that I wouldn't be jerking off tonight as I usually would be doing. I quickly made it into my unit before I thought anyone had seen me shirtless. Although, that was easily explained being a guy anyway.

I checked my phone upon entering to be sure I didn't miss any messages and made sure it was set to the highest ring volume and vibrate at the same time. There was nothing there. I checked my contacts list and she had put herself in the list as Mistress Chelsea. I knew I was going to have a hard time sleeping tonight, so I just ran a proper hot shower, and was ready to rest my now exhausted body.

End of Chapter