All Comments on 'Princess Heather'

by littlefuckinslut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Anakin20Anakin20over 17 years ago
too short

It's a good start, and made me big and hard, but...just not long enough or dirty enough...let's see if she has more in her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

loved the story, nothing like a slutty young girl being used hard to get me going. all young girls who like teasing and showing off their sexy bodies should be punished and used like sluts since they want to dress and act like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One Hot Little slut

Great story. She was a hot little slut and loved to be used. Nothing is hotter than a teenage girl that knows she makes cocks hard where ever she goes. I love petite little bodies that beg to be fucked. I loved how she responded once that big dick slid into her. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

When daddy cums in her pussy next time have Heather realize that she forgot her birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it up

Great story. I do agree with the other reader who said that it wasn't long enough though. Weather you write a sequel or other stories I look forward to more work from you.

deepemeralddeepemeraldover 17 years ago
Great idea

I loved the idea of the little slut caught in the act by daddy, but for the next chapter, make it longer and let the fucking take time. You've obviously got great imagination, now just spend a bit more time on the execution and it'll be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!

sweet story.obviously a dirtygirl author NICE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pretty good

this story was pretty hot. it made my pussy very wet and i just had to finger my tight little fuckhole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
just like my first time with daddy

My father walked in on me as I was fucking myself eith my hairbrush. Hr offered to finish off the job for me . I had a real earth-shattering orgasm as he slid all of his 13 inches into my tight eager pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

i wanna come in my daughters pussy n make her pregnant next time i fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
shit

SO YOUR TELLING ME HER DAD FUCKED HER ON LIVE WEBCAM KNOWING SOMEONE WOULD SEE IT AND CALL THE COPS ON HIM FOR FORCING HIMSELF ONTO HIS DAUGHTER. if it was on her webcam your gonna ghave atleast 1 person be concerned enuff to call the cops annonymously. YOU DIDNT THINK THIS STORY THRU DID U YA FUCKING GOBSHITE. YOUR A SHIT WRITER AND A USLESS TIT. she should of atleast turned the webcam off but to let everyone watch that THATD NEVER FUCKIN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE EVER, THE FATHER WOULDNT WANT IT BROADCASTED ON WEBCAM FOR ONE AS HE'D BE IN THE SHIT!"!!!!!!!!!!! your a complete FUCKTARD!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Well, I mean the viewers could have thought they were role playing. People do that all the time. Role play, i mean. Use you're imagination. Anyway, I thought it was great!

dididothatdididothatalmost 10 years ago
So brave, not!

So brave to hide be hind anonymous comments. It was a good story, lets hope there is a part two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous