Princess of the Inca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had descended from her animal; Huaman could not tell when. He was still on his knees, and he was could see two people in the middle of the road, one ferociously pumping over the other.

The Princess grabbed him by the hair and put her leg over his shoulders: her smell was intoxicating and made him even crazier, even more impatient to take her there and then. He could feel her moistness on his shoulder, and it excited him incredibly.

"At last on your kneels, hawk-man," she whispered to him, "and there you will stay."

Her hand found his, and she guided it to her own member; as if in a trance, he put his fingers around and and instinctively began beating it, fighting ferociously for release.

The whole scene had become a fevered dream for Huaman: the sky was red like blood, the air was musky and smelled of sweat, and flowers and woman. He felt his heart beating like a hammer against his ears, his hands and every inch of his body.

She grabbed his head and made him eye the scene in front of him: and he watched as his friend Atallchi plunged himself over and over again into his own daughter. Her shrieks had died down, and all that remained were sobs and moans.

"Look," C'anca told Huaman, "look what they do for the Ñust'a! Do you see this example of obedience?"

Huaman did not reply, lost completely, her words resonating within his skull and fueling his own lust.

"Answer, slave! Recite to me the three laws!" she shrieked.

"A... ama sua," Huaman moaned.

"'Do not steal!' But you have stolen my dignity before the people, hawk-man. Continue!"

"Am... am..." his voice trailed off as his moans increased.

The Princess lost her patience and, pulling her leg down from his shoulders, she snaked her hand down his back and between his cheeks. Huaman shrieked like a girl as he felt her finger invade him without warning, and as she began to pump her hand his moaning intensified.

"A-ama sua!" he shrieked.

"'Do not lie!' You have lied to yourself, Huaman, thinking you would not obey me. Go on!"

He beat his member furiously as he felt her invade him and start to awake something he'd never dreamed off within his body.

"Ama... ama quella!!" he yelled.

"'Do not be lazy!' You are barely trying to win my forgiveness, hawk-man!" she hissed as she pushed yet another finger inside of him, making him moan with pleasure.

In the middle of the street, the act was coming to its end. Chita, ravished and humiliated before all who knew her, lay sobbing as her father slowed down, relenting in the speed but not the strength of his pumping. The Princess smiled with poisonous, poisonous eyes as she watched the scene come to a close, and she called out:

"Finish it, son of the Ocelot! Your Princess is pleased."

Atallchi, lost in his own ecstasy, smiled dumbly and closed his eyes, letting out a great sigh of relief and coming to a halt. Chita did not yell nor shriek nor sob when she felt her father's seed coating her insides at the end of the terrible deed.

The Princess was pleased indeed, and she smiled victoriously as she grabbed Huaman's hair again and brought him close to her feet.

She leaned in to his ear and whispered, her voice distorted into a mellow echo.

"Now, hawk-man," she cooed, "since you would not kiss my feet, you will lick your own seed off them."

With that he was lost, and a torrent released inside of him at the touch of her fingers deep within his body. He began spraying all over the floor, though he had no idea where it all landed. The next thing he saw was the Princess' milky white feet, and he noticed how white and brilliant they looked covered in his own seed. He could have sworn, too, that they tasted different than his own body's yumay, which tasted saltier.

*****

Even though the sky was red with the fires that raged over Cuzco, dawn was still far from breaking. Huaman gripped an obsidian dagger as he ran through the blazing streets and towards the Imperial Palace.

12