All Comments on 'Princess Ransom Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
Well Done

Great follow up. Looking forward the the next chapter.

getthebookgetthebookover 9 years ago
how is this

Love or romance. It's non consent due to either your life or the life of thousands of others. She's used and "broken" in wtf! Oh she could have made a good wife.. too late jackass. And sharing in this sense is not caring. You are losing and missing the point on this story.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 9 years ago
Why can't he marry her?

He owns her, he's royalty so yes he could if he wanted to. That's a bull excuse to once again keep her from a happy ending. A lot of your stories do that. Like the husband's whose wife is a slave then married to someone else, that's not really a happy ending. And it seems like you're going there again. And it isn't romance of she doesn't get her happy ending. Especially since right now it's actually non con because no matter what she has no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story.

Really good story -- would be much better if you had a good editor.

Grammatical errors are distracting!

I hope the 3rd chapter comes out soon.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
It's a pity that she was made a slave

You write quite well and there definitely is story development. I just wish she would maintain more dignity and would not say that it is love until she actually gets free choice. Right now it truly is like the prince said - he's broken her in... You label this as romance, but slavery is never romance. Also, it is not very convincing that she would have positive feelings for both guys - where there really is love, there is inevitably exclusivity. It would be amazing if either the prince or Roger found a way to free her and make her his wife, but actually giving her a choice. The prince is acknowledging now that she would have been a great wife, although at first he said he'd preferred her as a slave - just goes to show how he should actually be consumed with guilt for demanding her as the ransom slave instead of taking her as a wife... I really like your story, but I will be sorely disappointed if either she does not become free because the royal family completely repents and finds a legal way to turn her from slave into queen, or if at least the prince stops treating her as a slave if he dares talk about true love...

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
One of Your Best.

In saying that this is one of the best works of this exceptional author, that is high praise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous