Princess Ransom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers

Large butterflies filled Elle's stomach as she rose from her seat and slid onto Roger's lap. The former princess offered her upturned lips. Before he kissed her however, Roger asked.

"May I call you Pet as well?"

"I would prefer it Master." Elle replied before their lips met. Roger's kiss was strong and sweet. Elle realized that she had worked up a hunger for a man after her month among the female slaves of the royal grounds. Where the desire came from was a mystery to the former princess but as clearly as sunrise Elle knew with absolute certainty that she desired Roger's flesh. She wanted him inside her. Elle followed the lead of the young captain and relaxed fully in his arms.

Roger's uniform shirt followed Elle's robe to the floor. His hot breath on her breasts and the teasing of his teeth and lips elicited the wonderful warm feelings in her loins that Elle had come to covet. Both She and Roger were breathing heavily as Roger picked up Elle and carried her to the prince's bed. Elle took a moment to gaze at Roger's naked torso. He was a bit more heavily muscled than her prince and his skin was paler. His bare chest bore only a few wisps of hair. Roger's face flushed and Elle realized that this man's desire matched her own.

She helped Roger out of his boots and pants and took his manhood into her mouth. From observing the male slaves Elle understood a truth that one of her sisters had told her. "Naked, all men may look alike but not two are the same in all respects." Though Elle was not especially experienced she thought that Roger's Penis fit very well in her mouth. Elle had intended to bring her new partner to climax but Roger had her stop while his tongue explored Elle's sex. Elle was not imagining things, Roger was the most talented giver of oral sex that she had ever encountered, even better than some of the gifted women in the slave's barn and far ahead of her prince. Elle began to moan and Roger slid his manhood into her sex. Gently The young captain rocked in and out of Elle. Her orgasm was the most intense she had ever experienced. She felt it in every part of her body. Elle was sure that the ecstasy would pour out of fingertips, like some magician's conjuring trick.

Twice more Elle and Roger made love before Elle drifted off to one of the sweetest night of slumber since she had entered slavery, In delight she wrapped herself about Roger. He would make a wonderful Master she thought just before sleep entrapped her mind. For the first time Elle did not wonder what would befall her if Prince Adam were to pass away or if he were to tire of her.

Prince Adam's face was the first thing she saw the next morning as her Master gently shook her awake. Before Elle could say anything the Prince placed his finger on her lips.

"Shhh.' he said quietly, "I could tell by the expression you wore in your sleep that Roger pleases you. His face reveals that you pleased him as well. I need know NOTHING else from your time together."

A short time later Roger began to stir. The two male friends communicated wordlessly for a moment before Roger arose and pulled on his undershorts. They allowed Elle to rest for a little while longer before Prince Adam held her robe open for her and ordered her to make breakfast for all of them. Elle watched her prince initial his new will. That was the only incident tied to the previous evening's sexual idyll. Price Adam and Roger talked about many things as they laughed and joked over Elle's rather tasty meal. The one thing they did NOT talk about was Elle.

The three spent the rest of the day together. Elle was so happy that she laughed even when she did not understand Roger and Prince Adam's many private jokes. For one of the few times of her captivity Elle felt valued and of merit. She was sad when an urgent message arrived at the castle recalling Roger to duty. Prince Adam had her kiss Roger goodbye and Elle was truly disappointed in seeing him leave. Once Roger had gone Prince Adam sat Elle on his lap.

"In the future, when I am called to duty while Roger has leave I will send you to his home rather then that awful slave barn, Would you like that Pet?"

Elle completely sincerely replied, "I would like that very much, Master!"

"I am glad that you two like each other" replied the prince. "I feel that Roger's destiny and my own are linked in many ways. We went through the academy together and we each made rank rapidly, we drive each other and sharpen each other. He is the finest man I know. Certainly he has been a better brother to me than my own flesh and blood. My brother, Crown Prince Rudolph, has always looked at me as an annoyance and bother. I joined the Royal Marines because he is in the Royal Navy. He will be insufferable as king."

Prince Adam stopped short, realizing that he was being too free with his conversation. "I trust that you will NEVER repeat that, Pet!"

"Repeat what, Master?" Replied Elle, smiling mischievously. .

Later Prince Adam took Elle on one of their favorite walks, through the royal botanical gardens, Prince Adam told the stunned slave that she had the day off.

"You have been a very good student, Pet. You have worked hard. If you wish, you may sleep alone this evening"

"Oh, Master, I would miss your strong arms about me while I slept, Thank you for thinking of me but my desire tonight is to be taken by you. My month at the slave barn was not pleasant. I desire YOU, Master. Being with you makes my slavery more tolerable, enjoyable even."

Prince Adam kissed his beaming slave. "What a shame," he thought "That she can never be free. She would have made a remarkable wife."

That evening, Adam did what Elle asked for sexually instead of insisting on his own demands. After dining on Elle's sex until she came, and then making love with Elle on top, the slave surprised her Master by asking for anal sex.. Once the two were thoroughly spent, Prince Adam held Elle close and told her, "While we can never be more than master and slave, Pet. I want you to know that I feel great affection for you. You are the most remarkable woman I have ever met."

Elle's deep green eyes met the blue orbs of her Master and she replied with what was in her heart.

"If it were allowed, Master I would shout to the entire world that I love you."

Both people having said what was on their hearts. They continued to stare at each other letting the words circle about their minds and souls. Then, realizing that the words they had just spoken could never again be uttered aloud, they snuggled close to each other and fell into blissful sleep.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers
12