Princesses Plug Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michele3790
Michele3790
16 Followers

I try to sleep while nursing our cock, but my ache my need in my pussy from the plug in my anal cunt, from my pussy being teased the whole time on Master leg, Master teasing it with his toys, his fingers. Aching to touch myself, knowing I can't without permission. Knowing what the punishment is for touching our pussy, without permission. I know I'm with our cock, knowing I have to deal with my ache, focus it on loving our cock with my mouth, my face, my lips my tongue. Knowing I have to surrender to our cock, to being bonded to our cock, to be one together. My master, my owner has taught his Princess her purpose, and her place, he has set the inner slut free,

Knowing Master punishes me only to train me, teach me to let go to my place, to allow my aching desire to control my need to love our cock. To allow his princess, his princess slut to love and worship our cock I so desperately need too. Laying there softly caressing our cock, kissing him softly thinking these thoughts to myself that if I am a good girl Master will fuck our pussy in the morning, allowing his Princess slut to finally get the orgasm from our cock, be able to cum on our cock with it deep in my pussy. These thoughts keep my ache growing as I lay there feeling the plug, feeling it move in my anal cunt, filling me. All I can think of is getting my pussy fucked by our cock, knowing I have to love him, devote myself to our cock.

Master awakes slightly as I whimper over my aching need, desperately trying to not be touching myself as Master sleeps. Master knowing how to tease his princess making our ache grow deeper inside us. I feel his caress on me; I hear a soft slightly muffled I know my lil princess I know your aching to be fucked aren't you? Slut needs to feel our cock deep inside that pussy doesn't she!? The need to be fucked by master, our cock over taking me I begin to cry, begging in my answer, please Master. Princess's pussy is aching so bad to feel him deep inside. My voice pleading please let your princess have our cock in my pussy, please. Master knowing then my ache is true then. I hear settle down my little princess, love our cock, bond together though your ache my Princess slut, its ok to cry because of your need for him. Keep your focus on him you just have about 2 hours now as you stroke my hair, my neck softly as you fall back asleep. As I continue to love on our cock, the time passes before I know it. As I am kissing him my love begins to grow more become fuller for me as I kiss him more; I know it must be close to morning my cock is always hard in the morning.

As I see sunlight coming in though the bedroom window, having been awake all night with our cock, just loving him. My aching pussy is now in full force again, seeing her rock hard throbbing cock. I begin move in closer to our cock, my hand on his hard shaft stroking our cock softly and kissing him on his head kissing away any drops of love the cock offers me, feeding myself. Feeling my Master start to awaken, hearing him say to me... Now that's a very good girl, you love your cock so well. Stroke him, kiss him my princess.

I hear the command I've been aching for all night, I hear, on your hands and knees my princess slut. I feel Master come up behind me. I feel my pantyhose being pulled down. I feel Masters Fingers touching, caressing my clit, working it. I hear him tell me this pussy hungers for our cock deep inside all I can say is Yes Sir, Please pleading in my tone. I feel the head of the cock just on the out side of my aching pussy moving up and down caressing my swollen lips just teasing me. I can't take it any longer, I beg him to finally please put our cock in. Master teases me more by playing with the plug. Teasing me more by telling me maybe I should just take the plug out and fuck that beautiful anal cunt of yours, and keep that pussy aching all day all I can do is begin to cry, just whimper at that thought, her ache beyond the point desperate need.

I hear Master tell me. No, you were a good girl, tell me your purpose my princess!? Your princess whimpers as she surrenders to your will for her, to love our cock completely, to be bonded to our cock, to be one together. As I finish saying this I hear that's a good girl as I finally feel my cock slip deep into my pussy. Finally giving her our cock where I need it most. My emotions finally over take me, my tears flow from the feeling of sheer ecstasy of our hard beautiful cock filling me, stretching me. With each stroke going in and out of , my pussy feeling that thrust pushing the plug deeper in my anal cunt, giving that good double penetration feeling over and over again I love.

I hear Master tell me in his stern voice, my princess has until our cock is ready to release our orgasm, to release your ache, then you have put our cock back mouth to receive our orgasm, the reward for following, my training princess is only allowed to play with her clit softly being controlled in how I play to tease that aching pussy as that cock slips in and out of me over and over, pounding our pussy. Knowing I am not allowed to cum to quickly and only with permission. This filling her with such pleasure she cant contain her feelings any longer, the tears from the love of feeling our cock in my aching pussy over whelms me, my tears begin to flow more, I Hear Master say to me that my good girl, cry for your cock, feeling the plug, feeling that big beautiful cock pound my tight little aching pussy over and over.

I can't take it, the ache has reached its peak, I plead to Master PLEASE Master, I can't take the need any more, and please I have to release. I hear Master loving voice tell me yes my princess, your a good girl, you may cum. knowing when I'm given permission, master is close to releasing our orgasm to his princess, knowing I will be finally getting our orgasm from our cock, feeling it squirt deep in my mouth over and over finally takes me over edge.

I release my ache, as I feel our cock pound my aching pussy harder. As slut finishes her release, our cock is pulled from our pussy, collapsing on the bed, feeling the waves of the orgasm come over me. Master pulls me to him by my leash as he lies down with me; place my head on our cock. I hear him tell me to nurse our orgasm out of our cock my lil Princess as I lay my head on his tummy, nursing softly deep in my mouth, my hand softly rubbing our balls knowing I was up all night loving him, teasing him having all that love build up though the night. Feeling how heavy and full our balls are for me. I hear Master moan softly, grabbing my hair, I feel him tense. As I rub my tongue on his hard throbbing shaft, while holding, nursing the cock in my mouth. I begin feel the love rushing up our cocks shaft, Feeling the love finally explode in my mouth, over and over. The rush of emotion coming over me finally getting our orgasm finally taking my time to love all of the cock, having nursed all of his love from him, Master pulls my leash and takes me from my love... All I hear is Good Girl with tug on my leash.

I know there is only has one thing left to do before Master will put me to bed so I can go to sleep. I feel another tug on my leash; don't make me regret giving you our orgasm this morning. You know what the final part of your training is in the morning. I don't want the punishment for not following Master's guidance, I know I have to hold him, clean him as the cock releases his golden liquid. I know once there, I have to be on my knees with the cock, my left arm around Master back, Princess head pressed against his side but keeping her focus on our cock.

I help to hold him as he releases into the toilet, my eyes on the stream as I hold our cock guiding it. When the stream finishes becoming the final drops of the stream, I hear in a very stern voice clean it, pulling my leash tighter. Master is training me to completely care for our cock creating a deeper bond together. I have to use my mouth always; I'm not allowed to show hesitation to clean our cock. I must do it in a loving way so Master knows I am is grateful of his gifts to me, having to nurse him to clean him until Master pulls me away telling me that I am a good girl. As Master caresses my face, looking into my eyes, as he tells me he loves me very much as his, lil princess, We are going to continue to train you more in this, push you more so you will need to have to do this anytime or place the cock needs to pee.

Master walks over to the medicine cabinet, gives me a sleeping pill with a drink of water and leads me back to bed on my leash. Master lays me down to sleep, caress my forehead leaning in kissing me; telling me my princess was so good last night and this morning. Master telling me as he is dressing for work how well I am learning and you're so proud of me. I have laid out your clothes and shoes you will wear today after you wake up.

Smiling up at Master as I know he always has me dress as a lady should, to be sexy for master, our cock. Go to sleep now my lil Princess, your Master loves you. I start to drift off; I feel you take the hose off of me then, the plug pulled from me and the covers going over me... Tonight we will just snuggle and sleep together tonight. My lil Princess but we will have to do her enema cleaning tonight though. I hear you tell me as you get up from kissing me sleep tight my sweet. Dream of loving our cock, you are loved and wanted my sweet girl.

Michele3790
Michele3790
16 Followers
12