Princess's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one has ever...done that before," she said nervously.

"Ah," he said and ducked his head back down. He ran his tongue along her slit and Panda moaned.

"You like that, huh?" he asked.

"Y-yes Sir," she replied, then gasped as he flicked his tongue inside of her. He licked his way up and Panda gasped again when he found his way to her clit. He began to suck it gently and she groaned, her whole body on fire. Nobody had ever made her feel like this before! The King slipped a finger inside of her and Panda bucked against his hand, wanting it deeper.

"Tell me what you want, princess," he said, looking up at her from between her thighs.

"I w-want..." she began but her voice failed her. He stroked her sweet spot with his finger and she let out a cry.

"Well?" he asked coyly.

"I want your cock, Sir!" she blurted out. " I want to feel you inside me!"

The King pulled his finger out and she whimpered at the loss of contact. He raised his head and moved to kneel between her thighs. Panda looked down to see his cock, still rock-hard. Then she felt him rubbing the head of his cock along her slit and she whimpered nervously.

"What's wrong?" he asked again.

"Nothing, just...nervous..."

"Why?"

"Because...it's so big... It's going to hurt..." she said quietly. He leaned forward and looked directly into her eyes. Panda looked away from his gaze.

"Hey," he said, forcing her to look back at him. "I'm not going to hurt you, okay?"

Panda looked into his brown eyes and she believed him. She nodded silently. The King repositioned himself at her entrance and, very slowly, slipped the head of his cock inside of her.

"Oh my God!" she moaned.

"That did not hurt, did it?" he asked.

"No! It feels...amazing!" she breathed, angling her hips, wanting to take more of him. "Unbelievable..."

The King chuckled and slipped more of his cock into her until Panda felt stuffed full of cock. His width was stretching her, but it felt good. He began to move in and out slowly, getting her used to him. Already Panda felt her walls clenching around him. She felt the pressure building and before she knew it she was cumming again, gripping the sheets and writhing beneath him. The King didn't miss a beat, never stopped his thrusts, but increased his speed, pushing her right over the edge into another orgasm, one that made her whole body shake.

"You love cumming on this big dick, don't you, princess?" the King asked her as he continued thrusting through her second orgasm.

"Yes, God, yes! I love this big cock!" she declared. "I love it..."

The King groaned and pulled out. Panda whimpered.

"On your hands and knees, my little slut," he commanded. Panda scrambled to turn over and get up on her hands and knees, despite the twitching in her muscles from her multiple orgasms. The King stood up while she did this, then he grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He pushed her knees apart, then slid his hand along her slit, feeling her. He repositioned her with one hand and used the other to guide his cock back into her pussy.

"I can't believe how tight you are," he groaned as he slid in slowly. Panda felt even more stretched from this angle and he seemed to go even deeper this time, which she hadn't thought possible. He found her spot immediately and began to thrust in and out, hitting the spot every time he thrust into her. Panda quickly came again, crying out as waves of pleasure rolled through her. This time her muscles got weak and, no longer able to support herself, Panda collapsed on the bed. A shudder went through her as the King slipped out and she immediately wished he was back inside of her.

"You need a break," he said.

"No," she responded immediately.

"It was not a question," he declared assertively. "Rest a while. Don't worry - we are nowhere near done."

"But you haven't cum," she whimpered. "I really want you to cum..."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes Sir...I'd really like it if you would cum, you can cum wherever you want to..."

"What if I wanted to cum on your face?"

Panda felt another rush of heat go through her.

"I would really like that, Sir," she admitted. The King groaned, putting a hand on his cock.

"Flip around so your head is at the edge of the bed," he commanded. Panda moved, realizing just how sore she was, but she managed to do as told.

The King positioned his cock over her face, and began to stroke it in quick, short strokes. Panda opened her mouth, but she was too tired to suck.

"Stick out your tongue," the King said. She did and he beat her tongue with his cock. He continued stroking furiously and Panda watched the head of his cock turn purple. When precum began to leak out, she closed her eyes and mouth. Within seconds, the King groaned loudly and she felt the warm wetness hit her cheek, then her nose and chin as ropes of cum coated her face.

When she was sure he was done, she opened her eyes. The Queen stood by the King's side, drying his softening cock with a soft blue towel. When she was finished, she tossed the towel at Panda.

"Wipe your face off," the Queen said. Panda nodded and reluctantly wiped the majority of the cum off. She secretly liked having it on her face, liked feeling it dry there, but she did not know how to tell the, that or explain it.

The Queen went and laid back on the bed. When Panda was done wiping her face, the Queen patted the bed beside her.

"Come lay beside me. Toss that rag on the floor," she said.

Panda obeyed and scooted her way slowly up to the middle of the bed. She winced painfully as she moved her pelvis.

"Sore?" the Queen asked, smirking.

"Yes ma'am," Panda said. "...Thank you."

"You are welcome, but I'm not the one who fucked you," she replied. Panda turned her head as the King lay down on the other side of her.

"Thank you, Sir," she said quietly.

"You are quite welcome, princess...Maybe next time you will be able to take all of it."

"You mean..."

"That was only about half," the King said with a smile. "Now, rest up. You've got quite a day ahead of you..."

THE END?

*****

This may be the end of this story or it may spawn a few sequels, depending on how well it is received, and most especially what my King and Queen think of it. Literotica reviews are greatly appreciated and checked daily. Also suggestions for a better title are welcome. Thank you.

12