All Comments on 'Priscilla's Palace of Pain'

by jlorthia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boy was that funny shit!

Still laughing. Maybe you should have put this silliness in Humor/satire? You couldn't have made it this bad unless you were trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I for one .....

......DID totally enjoy it! Your writing is good, and the story read very much like a fable to me. I enjoyed the slapstick element, and while it was totally fantastical in its setting, the underlying notion of everyone having a little sadism and a little masochism in them made it a worthwhile read. I loved how you brought it full circle, with Priscilla's marriage to Dane, and that in the end, neither she nor the haughty princesses lost their cattiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I just wanted to add that I also enjoyed your story! I love the build up for the comeuppance for your arrogant characters! Were you influenced at all by strangenickel's stories "Cassandra the Wicked" and "The Fall of Ashlynn"? I notice some similarities between your medieval fantasy settings.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 5 years ago
Tale of Two Tails!

Great Story Of A Haughty Woman Learning Her Place In His Hall Of Mirrors! Loved The Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous