All Comments on 'Prismatic High Pt. 04'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading! :D

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes and special thanks for B.C. McGuire for the editing help.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

flying_sheepflying_sheepover 6 years ago
Darryl's father

In the first chapter his Mom says that "Brashivalampathorus" was Darryl's father, or did I misunderstand that?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the confusion!

It is slightly unclear, because this is a first draft, but she was banged by a dragon named Brash...but she revealed she was doing that at age 18, and she's in her 40s now, and has been banging dragons the whole time...so...

I was going to expound on that in this chapter, but I couldn't figure out how to do so without having the neat "DUN DUN DUNNN" ending.

So...it will be talked about in the next chapter too. But also here.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 6 years ago
MORE !!!!!!!!

PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE I LOVE IT SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay good

I was going t9 be seriously pissed if after all the shit Sasha pulled against Darryl she wasn't faithful. Looks like your little cross is a good way to prevent that kind of angst in the future! Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Now I'm confused, who's his father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I disagree

A lot of people complain about Sasha, but I think the biggest offender is Darryl, I don't know if it's your pacing, or character development in this story but he seems.. shallow. Doesn't acknowledge his girlfriend lied to him, or how they bugged the teachers computer, or how geo and her met. I love your style of writing, mixing plot and current cultural jokes. But I think if you ever get the time to rewrite or rework on parts of this story, taking a couple extra minutes to flesh out your characters goes a looooong way.

There's the typical writing errors that people without editors make, but I don't find them too daunting or terrible, if you can't afford to get an editor to help see if a fan that reads a lot of your work would be interested?

I enjoy your stories, I really do and I don't want this comment to come off as too rude, just want to see you improve!

Thanks for doing what you do!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Honestly, Prismatic High will always be one of my least favorite things I've written. I'm actually editing it right now for a 2nd draft that I'm gonna release on Amazon!

To say there have been MAJOR changes would be an understatement >.>

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

"And Darryl just enjoyed being in a pile of gold with two beautiful women pressed against him." I think I speak for the rest of your readers when I say that we also enjoy that feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous