All Comments on 'Prison Bitch Ch. 04: Hose Down'

by curtainsup1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is less non con and more straight up toture

I don't know what's wrong with you but you need professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Hot as fuck. Can't wait to read what's in store for James. Eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I don't know why people are in non-con if they can't handle it. I love the fantasy, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How ridiculous

Given the extreme nature of the assault his sphincter muscle would have been badly torn and he would be in the process of bleeding to death. Ludicrous story not worth the time spent reading it. This is simply mindless violence and should be banned.

Reported.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once again, excellent.

People come into Noncon expecting what? Like light bondage? Guys, this is the non-consensual tag for a reason. There's gonna be rapey, violent, unpleasant shit in here. Its YOUR responsibility to avoid what you don't want to see--not OURs to curb our writing.

Curtains (I'm calling you Curt now btw), like I've said before, keep doing what you do mate. Don't let the asshole deter you--their objections are their problem and their problem only, and it's a reflection of their discomfort, not your writing. You're honestly quite talented, and so far this series is sexy as fuck. Forced enema has always been on my f-list but it's so hard to find really really FORCED stuff. For me, nothing ruins a good struggle fuck-type scene than the victim all of a sudden busting out with 'oh god it feels so good'. -___- Your content is brilliant and these whiny assholes just strayed from their lane. 5/5 stars, and please do continue. Can't wait for c5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are talented

You are a very talented writer. The story reads like a movie.

To those complaining, why are you reading in non-consent?

Your writing style is gripping and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write more

Pleaseeee moreeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, please!

Where is the rest of the story? You promised us so much and then stopped before you delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
where's ch. 05

you can't just leave it at this. i'm edging reading this, it CAN'T END NOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous