All Comments on 'Prison Pet Pt. 05'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The blair crap ruined the story. Roxie would have beaten up Blair to reassert her authority and be pissed at Blair for going too far. All the shit stuff is gross. First couple chapters were good, wished u hadnt changed the story so much and made it gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree

I agree with the previous comment. It was a good story before Blair and the shit play.

And Roxie would totally beat Blair's ass after how she shaved Erica's head.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
Been a good story....

right up to the point of Blair crapping in Erica's mouth. I'm not into scat. Hope you are able to work around this section.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Should've stopped at 3.

The scat and tranny ruined it!!!

Cnazarkar10Cnazarkar10over 9 years ago

I would love Roxie kicking Blair's ass in the concluding chapter.

Also the tranny and shit ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I appreciate what you've written so far. I look forward to see how this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving the story. Please write the conclusion soon.

I really want Erica to end up with Roxie. Blair treats her like shit... I didn't enjoy the scat or piss but I have enjoyed the whole story. I've been rubbing my little pussy and wishing I had another female to experiment with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved all of it

I loved every part of it, the fact that some parts are not what most people customarily like make the whole story so much better! I'm eager to see who Erica ends up with, either can be very interesting, you're an amazing writer!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Good

Much better than last chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES